• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunters Guild of karma

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Many stories are shared of great warriors. Of Brave knights, of powerful Mages... but none compare to that of the legendary Hunters. The first hunters? Their tale is a long one full of twists and surprises...
Love and betrayal...
Glory and shame...
Times of prosperity and hardship...
They were once known as legends in karma and even further...JPEG_20191003_101239.png
It is said that three hunters can turn the tide of war. It’s believed that to join the ranks of said guild you must slay a grown dragon, by yourself... this is all stories and rumours of the old guild mind you. But let me continue...
The Hunters guild was said to always house exceptional men and women. These hunters would travel Aerth searching for great beasts to slay, for the chance of gold and pleasures...

I bring this up because apparently the Guild is back. Someone has conquered the Iron mountains to claim the most fortified stronghold not for any king or country...
tumblr_ngnd91q0tH1u1jfb3o1_r4_1280.jpg
The young man planted a flag inspired by the old guild, the only difference is the bright gold emblem. I’ve heard it’s not affiliated with anyone else. This hunters guild may be just what we need... I have already sent message and payment to the iron mountains, I fear by the time we finish our arguments the worst would happen... hopefully, the hunters make it in time...
—————
Medieval fantasy, group rp.
You would play as a new member of the reformed hunters guild whose first job would be to help the poor soul above who sent payment with a courier before knowing if the guild is real.
If this picks up and continues you and others would take on various quests in a effort to drive back the orc armies invading from blador. Sprinkled throughout is hunting monsters and optional side mission shit but the main quest is dealing with what killed most of the elves all those years ago. The Green plague is looking to take over the world and they very well could.
-------------
Hoping for four people or more who can post two paragraphs or more once or twice a week.

While it's a fantasy world I can't allow everything due to the lore of Aerth I've spent x amount of time dreaming up
(dunno how long it's been really aha)
And the fact magic is a thing and to allow characters to use certain types of magic can just ruin the story.

Like if your character can cause explosions like Megumin from konosuba
Or run like the flash/fly like superman etc etc.

As far as fantasy races go you can go nuts somewhat but only if it falls under these four things.
Human, standard fantasy human.
Dwarf, standard fantasy dwarf
Beastkin, humanoid animal capable of speech and sentience.
Half elf, because pure blooded elves are to OP/ded.

Traditional monsters stay as monsters such as goblins, trolls, orcs etc
Ask questions or claim this is your jam/stromboli

Sup flow
D'ya mean that magic ISN'T real, or that certain types of it would ruin the internal logic of the setting?
Either way, seems pretty cool but I'd like some more info regarding power level, story-start, what you expect out of us as players etc... before I can make my mind up.

Certain types of magic/mana can ruin the narrative somewhat, it's why no players are allowed to make elves as they have the ability to use all mana.

The start is explained above, the characters first job is to attempt to save the poor soul who sent for help.

There is no power level, this ain't Dragon ball Z.

Me prizzy? I expect the players to get interested enough to make a character, post twice in the rp and then leave/forget it forever but still like a madman I remake this every so often.

Don't make up your mind, this probably isn't your stromboli

Certain types of magic/mana can ruin the narrative somewhat, it's why no players are allowed to make elves as they have the ability to use all mana.

The start is explained above, the characters first job is to attempt to save the poor soul who sent for help.

There is no power level, this ain't Dragon ball Z.

Me prizzy? I expect the players to get interested enough to make a character, post twice in the rp and then leave/forget it forever but still like a madman I remake this every so often.

Don't make up your mind, this probably isn't your stromboli
I see.

Yeah, I wanted to hear more about it, like starting location, and if we're based in that fortress that you mentioned? And what we're supposed to know about the fortress and the guild and so on as players.

I was asking whether we are able to level mountains, buildings, or flower arrangements. Like, are we anime protagonists, are we Legolas, or are we john Wick?

Fucking L M A O

Ouch, dude.

I see.

Yeah, I wanted to hear more about it, like starting location, and if we're based in that fortress that you mentioned? And what we're supposed to know about the fortress and the guild and so on as players.

I was asking whether we are able to level mountains, buildings, or flower arrangements. Like, are we anime protagonists, are we Legolas, or are we john Wick?

Fucking L M A O

Ouch, dude.
The start is that fortress, each character would have climbed the mountain to join.

You are anime protagonists more along the lines of Batman. You could level a building with preparation.

Yea I'm a savage.

I've done nothing but be nice.

Maybe im the reason these great ideas never start...

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze come back!
Cause I miss you so
Prizzy come back
Help this rp grow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back