• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 「 The Hunter's Game 」[ Deserted Island / Survival / Mystery ]

Nue

A group of people wake up on the shores of a tropical island.

No one seems to be able to recall how they got there. There's no message, no signs of a shipwreck, and everyone's memories of the events prior to waking up here seem suspiciously vague and fuzzy. There isn't even a noticeable connection between any of them: they're all strangers to each other, varying in ages and backgrounds. The only thing they each have in common is a slim, metal collar fastened around their necks.

The speakers positioned around them crackle to life. A cheery voice echoes across the shore.

"Welcome! Thank you for participating in the Hunters Game. Allow me to explain the rules:

We will give you an one hour head start. Following that, the Hunters will be released. In the interest of making the game fun, please do your best to survive.

You have a week. If you are alive by the end of it; you win, and we will permit you to leave the playing field.

Please do not attempt to remove your collar. Additionally, please do not attempt to leave the designated playing field.

Penalties will be issued if these rules are not followed.

Thank you for your cooperation!"

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Hello! This is a roleplay prompt that I believe I've already posted before about a year ago; but it fell through pretty quickly, so I'm trying it again. Essentially, the premise is as follows: a group of strangers wake up on a beach that they don't recognise. They are quickly informed that they are part of the 'Hunter's Game', in which the rules are kept vague, but one thing is made very clear: whatever these 'Hunters' are, if you're caught by them, it's bad news. Left with no choice other than to play, your characters will decide whether to band together or try to go it alone, uncover the mystery behind their circumstances, and generally try to survive til the end of the week. As you've probably guessed, this is a survival roleplay with mystery elements! This is a pretty casual roleplay i.e we won't need tons of OOC planning before we begin, if you think you'd be interested just reply here, and if there's enough interest I'll go forth with making the CS and OOC threads. ^^

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

RULES:

◊ - There's no set rule for response length - ideally responses are 1-2 paragraphs, but if you're in a situation where you can't reach that, don't stress - just make sure your response in some way adds to or pushes the story forward a little.
◊ - We won't need many people to start, I think a maximum of 5 should be okay.
◊ - 3 characters per person, maximum. Given the nature of this RP, characters are likely to die, so you may want to consider having at least more than one, although they can be introduced later.
◊ - If you want to use a face claim, any type is okay. I would say, design wise, to try to keep them on the realistic side of the spectrum though - just keep in mind you're playing regular humans in the modern day.
◊ - Please try to be active, and communicate with the other players OOC as well.
◊ - If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them!
◊ - I would prefer to have the OOC thread here on RPNation so that this roleplay is fully accessible to everyone but if this RP goes ahead and people would really like me to make a discord server for this, I can do that as well.

Character Sheets:

OOC:

Last edited:
This seems really fun, I've been tying to find an RP like this for a while now and I have been unsuccessful till now! I'm interested!

Alright! Looks like there's enough people interested that people can start posting characters; so I'll get the CS and OOC threads up rn!

Character Sheets:

OOC:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back