• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Hunt [Sci-Fi Monster Hunter Interest Check]

Shabazz

Would anyone like to be part of a roleplay in which you hunt and try to capture a giant terrifying monster?
This would be set in the future, on a distant world, one that has been colonized by humans. The monster would have ravaged through a settlement, now we need you and a team of hunters to try and stop it.

I'm thinking the tech wouldn't be too advanced; around modern era weapons. I would need only one person to play the monster, and if anything I'll do it. But I need at least 2 or 3 people to play the hunters
1x Assault (This is the person who deals the most damage and weakens the monster)
1x Tracker/Trapper (This person uses a companion to track the monster and various traps to try and capture it)
1x Medic/Support (This is the person who will heal fallen teammates and support the team)
Suggest another role if you want!

Hope I get some attention

The Mechanist The Mechanist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back