• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunt OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Huzzah. I'll try to get a character sheet up sometime during the day

I’ll get my character sheet out later today whenever I have time.

Is joining the discord required? I dont use it and my laptop is on its laat leg ( i gotta keep reviving it) and so it wont be able to be downloaded

Archie Archie I have a couple questions about god-given magic. Do all members of the Ida clan who can use magic have all the powers listed (fire, smoke, illumination, radiation, etc.), or does it depend on the person? If they train their entire lives to gain these powers, at what age do they typically appear? Does everyone in the clan have the ability to gain magic eventually?

Archie Archie I have a couple questions about god-given magic. Do all members of the Ida clan who can use magic have all the powers listed (fire, smoke, illumination, radiation, etc.), or does it depend on the person? If they train their entire lives to gain these powers, at what age do they typically appear? Does everyone in the clan have the ability to gain magic eventually?

Apologies for the delayed response on this

It depends on the favor of god. If you never inhale smoke and do rituals, then Irudin never gives power. There are a lot of mysteries behind all the Gods that will be revealed as the RP progresses, so there is a clear reason for this.

The ones who are more favored by Irudin (fit his mold of an “ideal” human) have the most power. He also intervenes and tries to help them by giving them more power when they’re following his commands and going on missions.

Apologies for the delayed response on this

It depends on the favor of god. If you never inhale smoke and do rituals, then Irudin never gives power. There are a lot of mysteries behind all the Gods that will be revealed as the RP progresses, so there is a clear reason for this.

The ones who are more favored by Irudin (fit his mold of an “ideal” human) have the most power. He also intervenes and tries to help them by giving them more power when they’re following his commands and going on missions.
Ah, okay, this makes sense. I tried to make my character fit that mold, and I hope I was accurate.

I forget to post here but my cs is up (sorry I’m sure most of y’all have already seen it)

I’m pretty sure the starter post has been posted

I forgot to mention in her CS Eve tries to keep her non human status a secret from the humans, that’s why she tries to look as human as possible. I don’t know how I forgot to mention that :-_-lines: I’ll try to get my post up soon!

I forgot to mention in her CS Eve tries to keep her non human status a secret from the humans, that’s why she tries to look as human as possible. I don’t know how I forgot to mention that :-_-lines: I’ll try to get my post up soon!
Ah gotcha! I’ll edit the lore and opening posts asap

Btw NPCs are up! Went a lot deeper than I expected, and now there are even more mysteries

Non human NPCs incoming as well, as soon as the party moves to a... certain location :0

Aww...........the humans want to play do they? Im thinking about creating Ashtor as a character, a minor one, but one.

Anyone else wanna create a Shadronian is kool with me, im more then happy to tell you more bout them.

Btw, just out of curiousity, how big is Fenrir's army?

Aww...........the humans want to play do they? Im thinking about creating Ashtor as a character, a minor one, but one.

Anyone else wanna create a Shadronian is kool with me, im more then happy to tell you more bout them.

Btw, just out of curiousity, how big is Fenrir's army?
Couple thousand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back