• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunt is On

vantanamo

a violent delight
Greetings and salutations,
Folks of RPNation.

My name is Vana.
I have been roleplaying for many years now. It all started at the tender age of thirteen and now at twenty-one, after a few years off the horse, I’m ready to get back at it.

I currently have a Greek Mythological roleplay starting, if that is something you would be interested in, let me know. I’m eager to get maybe one or two more people into that Universe. Maybe even some for different plots with my oh-so-lovely goddess Juniper.

MUST HAVES PLEASE.

Semi-lit (4-5 paragraphs)
Sometime I write up to ten. It really depends on the situation in play, but I would prefer a partner who is at my level, close to, or surpasses my own
writing lengths. No one liners, asterics, or Grammy always errors so bad it can’t be read. Personally, most of my replying will be from a mobile phone so typos are expected. Please though, proof read at least once before sending.

Age Range
At nearly twenty-two in age I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. 19-206 : my age range. Please no one younger than that message, I will turn you down if I find out. Is you two hundred and seven, well, you’re lucky I like sevens. Haha.

Other
Other than those above, I really am not picky. I love playing off different styles of writing . Currently the only character I have is Juniper, but I’d be more than happy to create an OC specifically for a roleplay. Though I do tend to fall in love and reuse my characters.

Plotting. Plotting. Plotting. Ideally, we’d have two chats, one for OOC chatter and planning. The other for the roleplay strictly. As far as idea goes, I’m down for anything involving a fantasy aspect or sci-fi related.

Leave you idea and I’d be happy to discuss it with you! Just Pm me or post here.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back