• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Although he is a being of immense power who could pursue great things if he so desired. He has never laid his hands upon a woman in any capacity. His only experience with females from the media he consumes. This man is a weeb, a shut in and possibly a degenerate. The disease is spreading, the neckbeard has already grown to a noticeable size. When was the last time he went outside? Has it truly been so long since he talked with another person? Only one thing can be done

"I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!! I REFUSE TO DIE A NECKBEARD!!!"

Hey guys DanGriin here with another RP "The Hunt for a Waifu (The Journey from Weeb to Chad)"

The plot is a simple modern romance (ROMANCE?) plot

My character is an incredibly powerful mage who has utterly garbage social skills and hasn't been out in the world in years
Now you may be thinking "Mr DanGriin. Is this going to be a Harem Plot where the protag gets 50 girls just because?"
HA! No...

This is a plot where a complete and utter shut in tries to make friends, maybe even finding love (Though I highly doubt it)

The setting is a modern city where all manner of monsters and mythical creatures exist alongside humans
You also don't HAVE to make a female character that romances my character
Maybe you're a Male Character who just sees this hopeless loser try to talk to a kitten and takes pity on him
Hell, maybe you ARE a Female character but you want to romance someone else entirely
UP TO YOU!!!

Ideas and Co-Gm's welcome
I'd like to expand this plot a bit more

look at this potential chaos
not sure if I'll ever jump in but this is
very, VERY
worthy to keep an eye on
may the god of anime be with you

Holy crap this is amazing. Count me in. I'm down to be the comedic relief best friend who is awkwardly and obviously in love with one of the girls they've known for a while. Or I could be the cold-hearted leveled veteran who secretly cares and feels bad for MC. Either way this is legendary

Holy crap this is amazing. Count me in. I'm down to be the comedic relief best friend who is awkwardly and obviously in love with one of the girls they've known for a while. Or I could be the cold-hearted leveled veteran who secretly cares and feels bad for MC. Either way this is legendary
Welcome to the trainwreck

...Dan.

You idiotic, uncultured, horrendus...

GENIUS!
My God, man. FINALLY someone decided to make a (potentially) comedic anime RP.
Joining.

Still room for one more player? This honestly sounds very good! I already have a few characters planned for this. Seeing how there's going to be a mage, mystical creatures, a robot girl and more, this seems like a roleplay where I can really get creative with my characters.

Where do I sign up? I'm coming along for the ride!

Still room for one more player? This honestly sounds very good! I already have a few characters planned for this. Seeing how there's going to be a mage, mystical creatures, a robot girl and more, this seems like a roleplay where I can really get creative with my characters.

Where do I sign up? I'm coming along for the ride!
I'll add you to the PM where the link to our Discord is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back