• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

Shades & Shadows

Peter Gundry

overview.

H
    ey everyone I am coming from a long hiatus of making my own threads, I sort of have been floating around the group thread scene with some friends I have made along the way, but have mainly kept to myself up until this point. This idea of mine has been floating around and I wasn’t sure I should commit. I shared it around with my group friends and they seemed interested, plus I have not really seen something like what I have in store before so here we are.

Due to the fact that I am coming from a bit of a hiatus, I am only looking for a small group that is willing to go with the flow and enjoys a bit of supernatural romance. Yes, romance is involved so if that is not something you are interested in then I would not recommend this, however, if you like romance and supernatural creatures then I invite you to continue reading. I pulled inspiration from my friends' threads and my own obsession with vampires, werewolves, and hybrids. If you are still here then I shall stop the chatting and tell you the beginnings of our story.

Our story takes place in a time that as long passed, we have kings, empires, magic, and creatures that have not been seen for many centuries. Tucked away in a little corner of the world is the village of Nightgrove. Nightgrove was founded by a group of hunters who were looking to settle and have families of their own. But they never forgot where they came from. Every new generation was raised to be hunters, teaching them that it is their duty to protect humanity from the creatures of the night. Nightgrove slowly grew from just a handful of people into the surprisingly flourishing village that it is now. People would be surprised how popular the hunting business is and with Nightgrove being home to some of the most skilled hunters the lands have seen. They are doing quite well for themselves. They have reached a point where not everyone has to become a hunter, but with how much blood they have spilled they tend to have a permanent target on their back. To keep Nightgrove safe they teach everyone the proper skills. For those who wish to become hunters, there is a special challenge that was started by the elders of the village.

It’s a really big event that is hosted annually, acting as not only a way to celebrate the new hunters but to welcome in the winter months. It’s called ‘The Hunt’. The elders say it is a play on the traditions that the night creatures used to hunt people. Now the night creatures are being hunted. A handful of vampires, werewolves, and hybrids if they are lucky for the new hunters too, well hunt during the event. Each new hunter is assigned one night creature to successfully capture or kill within twenty-four hours. But the elders are not so cruel as to not give the night creatures a fighting chance. The night creatures are released into the surrounding woods and mountains of Nightgrove an hour before the new hunters are sent out after them. Don’t worry the night creatures won’t be leaving the boundaries of the village. Each night creature has a collar that is covered in wards to keep them inside the hunting grounds of Nightgrove. It’s not a big deal if the new hunters are not able to complete the task, a group of experienced hunters will come in and clean up the stragglers and there is always next year's hunt.

However, there is something about the hunt that the elders don’t want to talk about. Sometimes the new hunters of the village end up being soulmates with a night creature. It doesn’t happen often but if a new hunter is bound to a night creature they are given two options, kill the night creature they are bound to or die with the creature. It is a closely guarded secret of the elders and the new hunters who do end up killing their soulmate are sworn to secrecy. So it comes as a real surprise to the new hunters that a night creature is supposedly their soulmate. The hunters and their supernatural creatures now have less than twenty-four hours to figure out what to do.

Please read the rules before looking at the slots/roles because rule number one will explain the slot system and a couple of other things.

intro

roles

rules

You can run,

but you can't
hide

genre

Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural

status

accepting

gms

Me, open(PM me about it)

spots open

3/6

question

Have questions just message

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Update for newcomers: Unfortunately someone had to drop which has reopened the third slot

Last edited:
I'm intrigued, and I'd like to try applying for the werewolf male and hunter female and see if I fit your idea, and vice versa.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Hi friend! I am excited to see what you have in store for your characters.

coffee min coffee min Yeah of course, you are more than welcome to apply once I get the cs thread going to see if what you think. :)

I will see what happens a bit before creating a cs thread.

This gathered a lot of interest quickly so I hope to get an application thread running later tonight or early tomorrow.

With that being said Wolfiee Wolfiee and Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 will get first pick to slots because they helped me gather the courage to make this idea happen. But everything else can be applied for and I will in the other slots based on the applications.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Wolfiee Wolfiee coffee min coffee min leviohsa leviohsa ave goin insane ave goin insane apolla apolla Walliver Walliver

Alright hunters the CS thread has been posted and I look forward to seeing what you guys bring to the table! If you guys want more time to get sheets done please reach out to me (I added the timeline to the thread).

Edit: If you are looking at this in the near future please feel free to apply still

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Wolfiee Wolfiee coffee min coffee min leviohsa leviohsa ave goin insane ave goin insane apolla apolla Walliver Walliver

Alright hunters the CS thread has been posted and I look forward to seeing what you guys bring to the table! If you guys want more time to get sheets done please reach out to me (I added the timeline to the thread).

Edit: If you are looking at this in the near future please feel free to apply still

Made a miscount of threads I'm in and I'll have to retract my app (or I guess it wasn't really an app yet since I didn't have it up) But good luck, it sounds really fun!

GIving this a little bump since I still have two open slots for those who are interested. I am holding round two of the applications. THose who wanted to join in the previous round can still apply.

I’ll be going for slot four, if that’s alright with you! I’m atrocious with CS coding though, so it won’t be anything fancy. Are you alright with artbreeder faceclaims?

OzzDog OzzDog For this thread I would prefer characters have realistic (like an actor for example) fcs, and while I have seen some art breeder stuff. I just personally think art breeder, is more an art fc.

sprouhtt sprouhtt Yes, slot five is still available. The cs thread is running so please feel free to post your applications on there.

Knight boi Knight boi The open slots, four and five, are not first come first serve so you may apply to either right now.

writing_widdershins writing_widdershins There are been interest shown but the spot has not been officially filled yet. The Cs thread is up and running if you wish to post am application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back