• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
leviohsa leviohsa sprouhtt sprouhtt Knight boi Knight boi writing_widdershins writing_widdershins MasterJuann MasterJuann ,and anyone who is interested.
For those who have expressed interest in joining the second round of applications or are just coming in. I have officially decided that Sunday, January 23rd, is going to be the closing date for the second round. I do want to get thing running relatively soon so interest is not lost from those who have already joined.

Anyone currently interested please remember the cs thread is up for you to start on characters. If still interested please let us know so we can know as those of us already signed up are excited to get started.

leviohsa leviohsa Knight boi Knight boi writing_widdershins writing_widdershins MasterJuann MasterJuann , Chimeric Chimeric
Hi guys I noticed that there may have been some problems with the link to the CS thread, and hopefully, I fixed it but just in case I have linked it below. I also wanted to mention that the third slot has opened up again if you wish to apply to that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back