• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunt (Fantasy/Supernatural CS Thread)

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Hunt

applications

application info.

Basics:
Name:
Nickname:
Age: I would prefer characters to be in the early to late twenties range, if you have any questions just ask
Sexuality:
Romantic Orientation:

Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Body Modifications & Scars:
Written Description: Can be brief or just describing their build
Faceclaim: I would prefer realistic fcs, please

For Hunters:
Specialty: Each hunter specializes with a certain weapon or hunting a type of creature
Weapons:
Why did you decide to become a hunter?:
How would you feel about having a night creature soulmate?:

For Night Creatures
Species: Are you a vampire, werewolf, hybrid
When/how were you captured:
Abilities: Vampires can have ONE special ability (nothing op). Werewolves can either turn into wolves, lycans, or both (Ones that can do both shapes are very rare). Hybrids are a combo of vampires and werewolves but aren’t perfect. Some have ONE special ability like vampires, some don't, it just depends on genetics.
How do you feel about having a human soulmate?

About Your characters:
Personality:
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Fears:
Goals:

History and Relations:
History: If you want to be related to an elder or someone high up in the village that is fine, but not everyone will so keep that in mind. For night creatures feel free to talk about life before capture.
Relationships: Family, siblings, friend, fiance you don’t wanna talk about. List all of that here

OPTIONAL
Plot Ideas:
What you are looking for in their soulmate:

slots.

slot one

taken

This slot has obviously been taken by me, I will be making a Female human and Male hybrid. I will also be bringing in a couple more characters as well.

slot two

taken

This slot has been reserved by my friend who has shown lots of interest in this, she wants to make a Male human and a Female hybrid. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

slot three

open

To claim the third slot you have to be willing to make a Female human and a Male vampire.

slot four

open

To claim the fourth slot you have to be willing to make a Male human and a Female vampire.

slot five

open

To claim the fifth slot you have to be willing to make a Female human and a Male werewolf.

slot six

reserved

To claim the final spot in the thread you have to be willing to make a Male human and a Female werewolf. Wolfiee Wolfiee

extra information.

You are free to use a coded sheet and to add extras to really flesh out your character. If you have any questions about character creation, please feel free to reach out to me. I do have the right to ask you to revise characters if I feel like they are op or a mary/Gary-sue (everyone has flaws and strengths), but I won’t decline or accept characters until after the finish date. If you need extra time let me know, I am not against giving an extra day or more if the role you are applying for has not been filled yet*.

JUDGEMENT DAY: For those who are coming to either apply for a second time or for the second round, I have not chosen a new judgment day. But I do want to fill the open spots faster since I don't want to keep this from starting too long.

*NOTE: Just because you are the only one to apply to a slot does not mean I will automatically accept your characters. Unless I have specifically said so.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Astrid Kinley
Hunter
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Astrid Kinley
    nicknames
    Witch Hunter, Kinely, Little Lady (her dad)
    date of birth
    December 1st
    sexuality
    Bisexual
    specialty
    Astrid specializes in hunting witches and vampires, but mainly witches. She is best with a sword and dagger
    weapons
    She carries a silver sword and two iron daggers attached to her thighs.
coded by natasha.

Darren Cullen
Hybrid
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Darren Cullen
    nicknames
    Night creature, Hybrid, Mutt, Uncle Dar (niece)
    date of birth
    Feburary 3rd
    sexuality
    Bisexual
    speices
    Darren is a werewold-vampire hybrid.
    when/how was he captured?
    Darren has been stuck in this hellhole of place for around a month or so.
coded by natasha.

Morgan Byrne
Werewolf
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Morgan Bryne
    nicknames
    None
    date of birth
    August 28th
    sexuality
    Pansexual
    speices
    Morgan is a human turned werewolf.
    when/how was he captured?
    Morgan was captured recently, having only being in Nightgrove for a few days.
coded by natasha.

Brennan Drax

#Hunter

#Finlay MacMillan

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
09cd7a3e8b23b6aff5962324acd65189.jpg

Name:
•Octavia
Nickname:
•Vi
Sexuality:
•Bisexual
Romantic Orientation:
•Biromantic

Appearance:
Height:
•5’3”
Weight:
•120lbs
Hair Color:
•A bright beautiful red.
Eye Color:
•Soft baby blue
•She currently has none. Other then a few scars on her wrists where silver chains were placed there.
Written Description:
•A lovely young woman with waist length red hair. She has baby blue eyes that often have a tinge of sadness within them. She’s not overly large but has a more athletic build do to always running and just by being a werewolf.
Faceclaim:

Species:
•Werewolf

Abilities:
•Has a wolf and Lycan form. That she will discover throughout the rp.
How do you feel about having a human soulmate?:
•Wouldn’t mind it as long as they accept her.

Personality:
•Studious - She loves learning and works hard to learn. She knows knowledge will help her get further in life. She also knows that knowledge is power and can get her far in life.
•Organized - A very organized woman in both mind and body. She likes keeping things tidy and in the right places as it helps everyone. She also likes to help organize tasks and such since it’s just fun to her.
•Hardworking - A very hard working young woman though most don’t know. She’s always been this way since she wants to make a name for herself and just live comfortably one day. She tends to work hard towards anything and everything.
•Clean - Oh she’s a bit ocd very very clean and tidy in nature. She tries to stay as clean as possible and often washes when she can even if it sometimes hurts. She also likes to try and keep her work clean and tidy since it’s the only thing she truly enjoys.
•Creative - She’s always coming up with new ways to go about tasks or designs for clothing she draws. She also when she has the supplies and time drawing people and things she finds lovely.
•Strong-willed - She has to have a strong Will to get by in life. She knows if she was weak she would easily get stepped on or killed.
•Regretful - She can be very regretful of the things she’s done to survive sometimes not always.
•Envious - She can be very envious of those of more loved status. She wants to live a happy life like them and not worry about being punished constantly for being what she is.
Positive Traits:
•Studious
•Organized
•Hardworking
•Clean
•Creative
Negative Traits:
•Strong-willed
•Regretful
•Envious
•Callous
•Crafty
•Hot chocolate, running in wolf form, drawing, taking photographs, snow
Dislikes:
•Super hot weather, being alone, silver, those who judge creatures without knowing them
Fears:
•Never finding her soulmate
Goals:
•To be able to fully control her powers and never let them hinder her life.

History and Relations:
History:

Relationships:
•Calista (Mother)
•Markus (Father)
•Iris (twin sister)
•Damian (Unwanted Fiancé)

19e0d8d331df6ed9cc45cf199736d2f7.jpg

Name:
•Draven Bram
Nickname:
•N/A
Sexuality:
•Demisexual
Romantic Orientation:
•Biromantic
Height:
•6’2
Weight:
•245lbs
Hair Color:
•Inky Black
Eye Color:
•Brilliant blue with a mark of brown in his left eye.
•Has a pale pink scar running from the middle bridge of his nose down to his lower jaw line. That scar runs across the left side of his face. He also has large scar marks covering his back, chest, arms they are all noticeable and all from fighting creatures. The largest being upon his back where he tried to protect his wife and child
Written Description:
•A very handsome man with jet black hair and blue eyes. His left eye has a large brown spot in it just above his pupil. It’s more noticeable when talking face to face with the man. He’s also well defined man with clear muscles and a reasonable body proportions.
Faceclaim:
•Henry Cavill
Specialty:
•Specializes with dual swords and werewolves
Weapons:
•A pure silver sword then a regular sword.
•His wife was killed by a werewolf the night she was giving birth to their child.
•Would fight it at all costs believing he was betraying his deceased wife and child.
Personality:
•Loyal - He is loyal to his cause and loyal to his family for the most part. He would do anything for them as long as they are on his side. If they were to go against him they would no longer be his family.
•Determined - This man is determined he didn’t suffer at the hands of his father for years just to lay back and take things from others. He’s determined to make things right and he will no matter what gets in his way.
•Clever - A very clever man he had to be to outwit his father and not suffer at his hand all the time. He also gained his mother’s smarts which makes him as deadly as a sword.
•Fair - Though he has his set ways he’s always fair and listens to both sides before making any decisions.
•Sociable - Oh outgoing and playful as hell. He can be the life of a party when he wants to be. Despite all he’s gone through he likes to have fun and talk with others. He’s also been known to change his way into people’s minds and hearts.
•Stubborn - This man is extremely stubborn once he’s set in his way it’s almost impossible for him to change his mind. Now he’s not stubborn over stupid stuff well sometimes but it really is hard to get this man to change his mind or decisions.
•Blunt - He’s not one to mince words. He tells you like it is unless it’s something that needs to remain hidden. He doesn’t even soften his words for his family which can often make him seem like their father who was just as blunt.
•Possessive - A very possessive man what’s his is his. There’s no sharing and no negotiation when he wants something. He can be a bit cruel due to trapping things/people that he is possessive of.
•Sly - He’s been known to make underhanded deals occasionally and always have a quick wit about him. He is cunning and much like the wolves he hunts down.
Positive Traits:
•Loyal
•Determined
•Clever
•Fair
•Sociable
Negative Traits:
•Stubborn
•Blunt
•Possessive
•Sly
•Steely
•Swords, training, sweets, cooking, reading, his dog Drago
Dislikes:
•Werewolves, creatures of the night, losing a sword, not being able to work out
Fears:
•Falling in love again, losing someone else, not being strong enough
Goals:
•To eradicate all werewolves or possibly find a cure to make creatures become human.
History:

Relationships:
•Michael Bram (Father)
•Aspen Bram (Mother)
•Nicole Bram (Wife/Deceased)
•Lucas Bram (Child/Deceased)
Plot Ideas:

What you are looking for in their soulmate:

9a23631a090ff33d9865f320f1d80ea8.jpg

wip

14eb47887040b2274e700b37f6afcb3d.jpg

wip

Last edited:
I got a basic form up for Draven still adding more to his form to finish it up however got the majority finished. I’ll hopefully also have Octavia up this week!

Wolfiee Wolfiee Of course take your time, everything is looking good so far and I am excited to see what else your characters bring!

• "I like to think I've got determination, and I'm fiercely protective of the people I love."
    Emma Lenka
    enter
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
  • "Seduce and destroy."
    Lucas Meyer
    enter
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
3511d8b3d6e467b919f61be9cc6bd015.jpg

Basics:
Name: Brandish Rose
Nickname: Randi, Bitch, Fallen Commander, Demon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Romantic Orientation: Biromantic

Appearance:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 134
Hair Color: Ebony
Eye Color: Icy blue
Body Modifications & Scars: Her back and body are covered in scars from the torture she endured when she was captured by the serial killer and then when she was captured again by the hunters. Because of her species though the scars do not appear in the same way others do, they are mostly invisible but when she gets emotional or transforms into her more siren like form they show up as black marks all across her body.
Written Description: Brandish is a lovely young woman with strikingly beautiful features. She has high cheekbones, lush lips, a perfectly sculpted jawline, and pointed chin. Her skin is fair and smooth and complements the naturally rosy coloring of her lips. She has long ebony hair that has a natural gentle wave but can easily be straightened. Her eyes are almond-shaped sky blue eyes with long dark eyelashes. Her build is slim but she is rather busty as well as has long and very nice legs. She is very fit and clearly takes good care of herself. When in her more siren like form she has rows of sharp teeth like a shark, claws, and depending on what stage of siren form she takes she can also have gills, webbed hands, and a tail.
Faceclaim: Jessica Green

For Night Creatures
Species: She is a siren and witch hybrid
When/how were you captured: She was captured when she was still weakened and magically bound after escaping a serial killer who had held her prisoner for months and tortured her in unspeakable ways.
Abilities:
~Siren shape
~Magic (she specializes in evocation but can do others as well if needed)
~Siren song - allows her to put people in a trance
~Black blood (heals faster than most)
~She is an expert/master in multiple forms of hand to hand combat as well as archery, quarterstaff, and swordsmanship due to her past, her time in the military, and her life on the streets before the military.
~She is extremely athletic and agile with great acrobatic abilities.
~Longevity
~Enhanced reflexes and senses
~Enhanced memory
How do you feel about having a human soulmate?: Oh boy will that make her conflicted! She will likely HATE them at first but that is because humans have hurt her so much, they will grow on her and she will eventually love them with all her heart, stop trying to kill them, and protect them from anything and everything she can.

About Your characters:
Personality: Brandish is a fiercely protective woman who has experienced great pain in her life and uses that pain to keep herself going. She feeds on her own anger and fear and funnels the energy she gets from it into her hot temper and aggression towards those she deems to be a threat. Mostly her rage is angled towards her captors but if they get in her way she isn't afraid to snap her teeth at the other night creatures as well. Despite her rough outer shell Brandish is actually a passionate woman who would dedicate herself to making her soulmate feel loved and happy. She would protect them if they needed it or simply have their back and sit back and watch them shine. She knows not everyone needs her protection and honestly she likes to wait until she feels she is really needed to involve herself in any true conflict because most of the time it isn't her business and therefore she doesn't give a damn. She can hold a grudge better than most and isn't afraid to let you know when you are annoying her or pissing her off. Sometimes the woman she was back when she was a soldier and healer shines through but mostly she is bitter and cold. She has lost her faith in the world and in people and it has made her unkind. Few people are likely to worm their way into her heart, most others she will just tolerate, but her soulmate and the few who do manage to break past her walls she will treat with uncommon and unexpected kindness. She is also known for lashing out and trying to kill members of the Elders and Hunters who trapped her and will attempt to use her seduction magic whenever able in order to tear their throats out or her evocation magic to burn them alive.
Positive Traits: Passionate, strong, caring (doesn't show often but she really is), protective, loyal, clever
Negative Traits: Super aggressive, easy to piss off, hates humans (didn't always), vengeful, will keep fighting even when she knows she cannot win
Likes: fighting, swimming, singing, sharks, getting even, drinks, card games, sweet rolls
Dislikes: being caged up, being bound, not being able to access her magic, mint
Fears: She has super bad PTSD and nightmares from her time as prisoner to the serial killer. It is clear that whatever happened to her really messed her up and being prisoner to the hunters isn't helping.
Goals: To get her freedom and life back and to make her own form of justice.

History and Relations:
History: Brandish once was someone who believed she could be the change she wanted to see in the world. While pretending to be human she was a high ranking member of the kingdom’s military and a healer, she put bad guys away, she saved people, there was nothing more she could want to do with her life. She used her magic and abilities for good, never exposing herself or her kind but making sure to use the advantage she had over humans to keep the worst of them off the street and away from innocent villages. She was a famous soldier and healer who was well known for taking down raiders, serial killers, arsonists, and worse. The military investigation that changed her life came when bodies began showing up all across the local villages, tortured and murdered in unspeakable ways. To her fellow soldiers and higher ranking officials it seemed like the kills were random but Brandish recognized the killer was going after beings of non-human origin. One night a suspect she had interrogated but was forced to let loose got the drop on her and abducted her while she was on her way to her car. She was taken right under the militaries nose and no one could figure out how. For almost a month this man tortured her in some of the most painful and unspeakable ways imaginable. He humiliated her, mocked her, took everything from her, and left her broken, beaten, and on the brink of death. Still, even after weeks of torture, Brandish managed to have some fight within her. She managed to break the man's glasses when he came at her one night. In the struggle he missed her slip a broken piece of the glasses into her mouth and once he believed he had subdued her she managed to sneak it into her hand and stab him. The metal piece went straight into his jugular and he bled out in moments. After some struggling and frustrated screams Brandish managed to break herself loose from her magic restricting bindings, breaking her hand in the process. Once she was free the critically injured soldier managed to escape her captor's home in the middle of nowhere and stumbled through the woods for what seemed like hours before reaching a road. Once there she managed to flag down a passing wagon right before she passed out. Little did she know that this wagon was one belonging to the Hunters and that she had been declared MIA and presumed dead by the Military. She disappeared once again that night and was tortured and remade into the brutal and nearly heartless woman she is today. In many ways Brandish Rose is dead, but in many others, she is more alive and pissed off than ever before.
Relationships: None, everyone she knew back when she worked for the kingdom and military believes her to be dead.

Zack-Snyders-Justice-League-Jason-Momoa-Brown-Jacket.jpg

Basics:
Name: Ronan Drax
Nickname: Usually just Ronan though some folks refer to him as The Big Guy and Tala calls him Papa
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Romantic Orientation: Heteromantic

Appearance:
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 253
Hair Color: Brown with natural light brown streaks
Eye Color: Golden brown
Body Modifications & Scars: He has many scars from his years as a soldier then as a general, one of the most obvious is the scar through his eyebrow.
Written Description: Ronan is a hulking man who stands at 6'6" and looks to be made almost purely of muscle but not in a gross and veiny sort of way. He has long hair which he has grown out since retiring from the military and becoming a hunter. His hair is about shoulder length and dark brown with lighter tips from being outside. He has a thick beard that hides his perfectly sculpted jawline. Ronan has several tattoos to represent his heritage as well as his time in the military. As to be expected the former general is also covered in scars, the most obvious of which is the one running through his eyebrow and ending just above his eye.
Faceclaim: Jason Momoa

For Hunters:
Specialty: Specializes in duel battle axes and hunting witches/warlocks.
Weapons: Specially warded battle axes.
Why did you decide to become a hunter?: To avenge his wife who was killed for her blood by a warlock. No one in town except his children know that his dead wife was Fae and that is why the warlock wanted her blood.
How would you feel about having a night creature soulmate?: He would love them no matter what since his lost love was also a night creature.

About Your characters:
Personality: Despite what he has been through Ronan is still a very loving and caring man. He loves the members of his community, meaning many of the other hunters, as though they were his own family and would die to protect any of them. He is a very wise young man who has seen his fair share of how terrible this world can be but still somehow manages to push on and find something worth fighting for, usually his team and his daughter Tala. If you are his enemy it is unwise to stand in his way because he will show you no mercy if you have any ill will towards his loved ones. He can go from being a super nerdy history buff to a super chill surfer dude to a battle-ready warrior in an instant. Without hesitation he will always be there to pick up those who have fallen and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Ronan is also a major dad, with the corniest jokes, the worst dances and if they existed in this world…socks with sandals. He is always there to start up the grill and tell old boring stories about the way the world used to be or discuss the proper battle strategy over the by the campfire. He can be very kind, supportive and loving, but he can also be tough and is known for having a no mercy policy when it comes to those who betray him. People are often confused when they first meet him because he looks so intimidating, which they would expect from a former general turned hunter, but he acts so relaxed and casual with just about everyone. It tends to throw people for a loop until they come to realize he does this to understand what kind of people he is dealing with. Everything, every moment, is some sort of strategy lesson to Ronan which is why he has become a master of the art of security and defense.
Positive Traits: loyal, hard working, funny, caring, doesn't judge a book by its cover, total dad, clever/strategic, selfless
Negative Traits: can become blinded by rage, seldom gives second chances, no mercy towards those who hurt his loved ones, will disrespect authority if he thinks they are wrong
Likes: spending time with his kids, tea parties with Tala, throwing knives at the tavern, giving advice, making dad jokes, helping to train others
Dislikes: honestly most of what the hunters do but he goes along with it in hopes it will allow him to one day find his wife's murderer, anyone bullying his kids, anyone who thinks they can make fun of him for letting Tala do his hair, senseless violence, seeing those he loves get hurt, over cooked meat
Fears: Losing any more members of his family, he would be devastated if he lost Tala or Brennan
Goals: To keep his family safe and find his wife's murderer

History and Relations:
History:
Relationships: Tala and Brennan are his family and he will die to protect them!

Basics:
Name:
Nickname:
Age: I would prefer characters to be in the early to late twenties range, if you have any questions just ask
Sexuality:
Romantic Orientation:

Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

For Night Creatures
Species: Are you a vampire, werewolf, hybrid
Abilities: Vampires can have ONE special ability (nothing op). Werewolves can either turn into wolves, lycans, or both (Ones that can do both shapes are very rare). Hybrids are a combo of vampires and werewolves but aren’t perfect. Some have ONE special ability like vampires, some don't, it just depends on genetics.
How do you feel about having a human soulmate?

About Your characters:
Personality:
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Fears:
Goals:

History and Relations:
History: If you want to be related to an elder or someone high up in the village that is fine, but not everyone will so keep that in mind. For night creatures feel free to talk about life before capture.
Relationships: Family, siblings, friend, fiance you don’t wanna talk about. List all of that here

Basics:
Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Romantic Orientation:

Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

For Hunters:
Specialty: Each hunter specializes with a certain weapon or hunting a type of creature
Weapons:

About Your characters:
Personality:
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Fears:
Goals:

History and Relations:

Last edited:
For New applications, judgment day is January 23rd.

Update: Slot three is open again.

Last edited:

• Click Stars and Scroll
    • Faceclaim— Adelaide Kane
      Basics:
      You are only worthy of what you prove yourself to be.

Name: Odette Vance
      Nickname: O, Dette by a few people
      Sexuality: Heterosexual
      Romantic Orientation: Heteromantic
      Appearance:
      Height: 5'2
      Weight: ~150
      Hair Color: Brown
      Eye Color: Brown
      Body Modifications and Scars: None
      Written Description: Odette stands tall and proud and always tries her best to look presentable. She'll often wear dresses, but likes to put on thin trousers underneith for when she's fighting. Why can't she look presentable and fight at the same time?

Last edited:
    Mke8A6Y.png
    LNUOjt2.png
    LNUOjt2.png
    LNUOjt2.png
    LNUOjt2.png
    LNUOjt2.png

Si deus me relinquit,
Ego deum relinquo.

༻━━━━I༺❀༻I━━━━༺​

Days pass slowly for the Wife of a small home, who wakes before the sky colors, and who only rests once her steps are all that can be heard in the dead of night.

A Wife with only her position to her name, and her duties to her value. A third daughter to a humble house, who would also rarely play, her fleeting time devoted to how she would soon tend to her Husband, as she would tend to her brothers and father, alongside her mother and sisters.

The Wife was married off before her height was fully reached, as many were in her small village. She watched as the plants between the cracks on her wall grew with the size of her clothes, stitched and sewn from her own hands in the dead of night, only during time that was not to be passed with the chores of the house.

The Wife lived humbly and quietly, as she was bred to.

"The Wife has no work that requires speaking."

Never to play, never to dance, never to sing, never to question, never to learn, never to speak, never to cry, only farm, only to cook, only to clean, only to bear children, only to serve, only to sweat, only to bleed. Only to give what the Wife can to those in her small home.

No decisions to be made, let alone whom the Wife receives her title from. The Husband, the one who only looks her way to receive, as he was bred to.

For the Wife who could never fulfill the task of birthing a new generation of Servants and Masters, she could only find redemption in the work of the house, to find her worth in bettering her other purposes of living. She had to serve more, sweat more, and bleed more.

Days passed slowly as such, until the Wife felt her back and heart swell until it could not swell any more than belly of the Husband. Only once did she flee, with just the rags on her back, into the woods to pour out a heart that had never seen reprieve.

A woman who was bred to stay quiet could not scream when her heart was sucked in the dead of night, when all was silent but the thud of her lifeless body, in pain and alone.

Upon her return to her home, the Wife was persecuted, for she no longer could bleed for them.

The first occasion in which the Wife heard her own voice was once her title was violently stripped from her, scrapped from her icy skin with stone and left to die in the village with a family and Husband that she had held and cradled and fed with her own hands.

Now only others bleed for her, when the only sound that can be heard come her steps as she flees into the night, her feet bare, both tears and laughter falling in her wake.
Full Name: Yohannes Seid
Nickname(s): N/A
Date of Birth: June 4th
Species: Vampire
Pronouns: She/Her
Time in Captivity: Three Days
Ability: Enhanced Regeneration
Height: 5'7" / 171cm
Weight: 139lbs / 63kg
Body Type: Ectomorph
Body Shape: Pear
Ailments: N/A
Body Mod(s): N/A
Distinguishers:
Vampire bite on left shoulder

Description
Yohannes has dark brown skin and long, curly dark brown hair with considerable volume. Typically, she keeps her hair tied in a bun or held together with a short scarf, and rarely leaves it to fall naturally around her. She absolutely refuses to wear corsets, but does enjoy extravagant gowns and dresses--she doesn't typically indulge unless she is to attend a formal event, and has the money to do so if she so pleases. She loves to wear lace but isn't particularly interested in jewelry or similar accessories, and adjusts her typical clothing style to the area she is currently passing through.

*invisible scrolls in all three sections; click name in the first and third sections! double click to pause music.

Full Name: Yohannes Seid

Date of Birth: June 4th

Time in Captivity: Three Days
Visage

Face Claim
xx|xx|xx|xx|xx|xx

Height: 5'7" / 171cm

Weight: 139lbs / 63kg

Body Type: Ectomorph

Body Shape: Pear

Distinguisher(s): Vampire bite on left shoulder

Description
Yohannes has dark brown skin and long, curly dark brown hair with considerable volume. Typically, she keeps her hair tied in a bun or held together with a short scarf, and rarely leaves it to fall naturally around her. She absolutely refuses to wear corsets, but does enjoy extravagant gowns and dresses--she doesn't typically indulge unless she is to attend a formal event, and has the money to do so if she so pleases. She loves to wear lace but isn't particularly interested in jewelry or similar accessories, and adjusts her typical clothing style to the area she is currently passing through.
History

Si deus me relinquit,
Ego deum relinquo.

༻━━━━I༺❀༻I━━━━༺​

Days pass slowly for the Wife of a small home, who wakes before the sky colors, and who only rests once her steps are all that can be heard in the dead of night.

A Wife with only her position to her name, and her duties to her value. A third daughter to a humble house, who would also rarely play, her fleeting time devoted to how she would soon tend to her Husband, as she would tend to her brothers and father, alongside her mother and sisters.

The Wife was married off before her height was fully reached, as many were in her small village. She watched as the plants between the cracks on her wall grew with the size of her clothes, stitched and sewn from her own hands in the dead of night, only during time that was not to be passed with the chores of the house.

The Wife lived humbly and quietly, as she was bred to.

"The Wife has no work that requires speaking."

Never to play, never to dance, never to sing, never to question, never to learn, never to speak, never to cry, only farm, only to cook, only to clean, only to bear children, only to serve, only to sweat, only to bleed. Only to give what the Wife can to those in her small home.

No decisions to be made, let alone whom the Wife receives her title from. The Husband, the one who only looks her way to receive, as he was bred to.

For the Wife who could never fulfill the task of birthing a new generation of Servants and Masters, she could only find redemption in the work of the house, to find her worth in bettering her other purposes of living. She had to serve more, sweat more, and bleed more.

Days passed slowly as such, until the Wife felt her back and heart swell until it could not swell any more than belly of the Husband. Only once did she flee, with just the rags on her back, into the woods to pour out a heart that had never seen reprieve.

A woman who was bred to stay quiet could not scream when her heart was sucked in the dead of night, when all was silent but the thud of her lifeless body, in pain and alone.

Upon her return to her home, the Wife was persecuted, for she no longer could bleed for them.

The first occasion in which the Wife heard her own voice was once her title was violently stripped from her, scrapped from her icy skin with stone and left to die in the village with a family and Husband that she had held and cradled and fed with her own hands.

Now only others bleed for her, when the only sound that can be heard come her steps as she flees into the night, her feet bare, both tears and laughter falling in her wake.
Psyche
Virtues
  • Compassionate
    Despite her difficult past, Yohannes has always and continues to be full of empathy for others. In fact, it's because of her history that she's even more altruistic and someone who goes out of her way for others. She always tends to see herself in others who are lost, whether figuratively or literally, and extends a helping hand. She might be a bit cautious depending on who it is--she's learned her lesson over the years that helping a human without thought as a night creature can get you attacked--but her first concern is always the one who seems to be struggling. Yohannes is kind, generous, and considerate, and always has patience no matter the situation. The latter is mostly a result of her upbringing since she didn't have much of a choice but to stay even-tempered and slow to complain, but it's still a virtue that has never worn off with the years.
  • Righteous
    Another trait that results from this empathy for others that struggle as she has in the past is her strong morals. Yohannes always feels compelled to step in when she sees something unjust, having decided decades ago that she would never silence herself again. Granted, whether her personal sense of justice lines up with the ethics around her is debatable--she tends to be unmerciful when it comes to serving her own punishments against anyone she feels deserves it. However, she will always stand up for those around her, even if it's a complete stranger.
  • Resilient
    This trait developed at a young age, when she was taught to withstand whatever was given to her by the men of the household. She worked hard and had to develop thick skin as a survival skill, and had to learn to be diligent in her work, no matter how laborious. This was only strengthened when she was persecuted and chased out by her family following becoming a vampire. With little to no knowledge on the world and nothing but the clothes on her backs, she was thrust into a world outside of the bubble of her small village, and naturally struggled. The necessity to be strong was the only way she managed to survive and adapt, especially in a world where creatures such as her were hunted.
  • Headstrong
    Without anyone she had to give her entire life to, and with only herself to rely on Yohannes outgrew the timidity and subservience she was taught was necessary for a woman. Instead, she's willful and driven, quick to pursue what she wants and persevering enough to makes sure she gets it.
  • Open minded
    Although it took some time for Yohannes to realize that there were blessings that came from her exile from the village, one thing she appreciated almost instantly was that her world was expanding. For a woman who wasn't allowed to do anything but housework, she now was left to her own devices and only had her own rules to follow. Now, was traveling, and most excitably, learning. There was so much out there, both to study and to experience. Yohannes quickly developed a love of learning and interest in the unknown, which inherently resulted in her being quite open minded to ideas, ways of life, and culture that she was completely unfamiliar to.
  • Modest
    Yohannes might have immortality, but she is still pretty young for a vampire. There are still things that she isn't able to outgrow just from experience from how she was raised, and doesn't really think it necessary to--one of these things are modesty. She's someone who is humble and reserved, despite the confidence she developed with time. There has never been a moment where vanity and superficiality drove her, and there won't be any time soon.

Vices
  • Stubborn
    After finally being able to make her own decisions, Yohannes decided to stay true to herself and live her autonomy to the fullest. While it was helpful in confidence and self-discovery, she developed a stubbornness that difficult to challenge. Once she decides something, it's rare for her to change it, especially when it comes to people. Once she feels slighted, she will almost never forgive them, and rarely does she change her opinion on someone once it's been formed.
  • Impulsive
    When Yohannes wants something, she goes for it--even when it's a bit hasty and irresponsible. She tends to be rash when making decisions and doesn't always think things through, especially because acting fast is necessary when it comes to avoid capture. The only issue is that she isn't smart enough to think as quickly as she needs to act, and, well, we know how poorly that can end up.
  • Reticent
    Despite the strictness of her upbringing, Yohannes had always trusted her family and believed that they were her allies. Following their betrayal and persecution without hesitance, she understandably because guarded. She is extremely slow to trust others, and as a result, rarely opens up about her feelings, her past, or her anything about herself, really. Even when she makes friends, Yohannes always keeps them at a distance. She's very uncommunicative as a result, so even when it comes to those she grows to care for, she hardly is ever forthright when there is an issue. Many of her relationships have fell apart over the years as a result of those, but she only uses it as an excuse to continue her isolating habits--"because relationships always fail at one point or another, I made the right call to not bear my all to them". In all honesty, Yohannes' distrust has developed into profuse paranoia in everything and everyone around her.
  • Judgmental
    Yohannes assumes everything about a person almost instantly. Especially because of her strong morals, she is quick to judge and even quicker to dislike as a result of those judgements, and once that judgement has been made, good luck attempting to change her mind.
  • Lonesome
    Despite the fact that she believes it to be necessary, Yohannes doesn't enjoy being alone. She isn't completely self-aware of this just yet, but she truly wishes that she could form those fantastical bonds with others and that she wasn't alone in this life, and that she doesn't feel a twinge of pain when she sees a happy family in passing. She is often in overwhelming confliction, caught between her anxiety of letting anyone in her heart and the ache she feels that no one is in there.
  • Spiteful
    Yohannes was dealt a lot in her early life, and took it silently as directed. She could never speak up or stand up for herself. Now that she was grown out of that timid disposition, the fact that she wasn't outspoken and allowed herself to be trampled on is always a huge regret of hers. She refuses to ever let that happen again, and will always stand up for herself as she does for others. However, Yohannes often lets this exceed reasonableness, and tends to be petty and vengeful when she is slighted, even if it's something as minor as a bit of disrespect.

Preferences
- Reading
- Exploration
- Meeting new people
- Celebrations

Dislikes
- Rudeness
- Attention
- Cold weather
- Vulnerability
- Being bossed around

Habits
- Covers her mouth when she smiles
- Squeezes her eyes shut when thinking deeply

Fears
- Captivity

Goals
- To explore every corner of the world

Last edited:
ave goin insane ave goin insane Writing was already accepted into the thread they had sent Pride info on their character they are just now putting it on the cs thread to finalize it!

9f6Opfv.png
    CqGmKpx.png
    CqGmKpx.png
    CqGmKpx.png
    CqGmKpx.png
    CqGmKpx.png
In a child's earliest memories,
A mother's smile lives humbly
Shrouded in shadow,
Her face framed by the sun's light,
She smiles

A mother's touch leaves them weeping

In farewell
The warmth of her hand,
His cheek who feels such longing,
Her arms that felt cold upon her departure

A child's memory,
Dipped in blood.

༻━━━━I༺❋༻I━━━━༺​

Joran only had one memory of his mother smiling.

Although he had been too young to grasp everything, even at that age, he knew she wasn't happy. She never was.

He saw with his own eyes the loveless marriage she had been trapped in, and how there seemed to be something different about her than everyone else in Nightgrove. She always seemed to have her eyes looking faraway, past the trees surrounding their village, and past Joran. It was as though she knew something no one else did, and they knew it, and he knew how everyone else viewed her for it. Even after she was gone, the way they looked at him, they way they spoke about her--as though she were defective.

The only memory of her happiness was days before her passing.

He felt it--the whirlwind of her life coming together, her glazed eyes finding color, her voice finding a color that felt as though it had been there the whole time, as though she was finally finding herself.

They were on a day trip, just the two of them, in a town not too far from the village that was more bustling than Joran had ever seen. She held his hand as they walked, light on her feet, and when he looked up at her curiously, she laughed. The sun was behind her, and she couldn't make out all of her face at the time, but she smiled even afterwards. He'd never felt so warm before.

He remembered seeing quite a few night creatures, but every time, she didn't seem very phased.

"We aren't so different, Joran..." she had said, sliding her hand across his cheek, and looking at him gently. "If you can help it, don't hunt them when you grow to be my age. You might be getting in the way of destiny."

He never understood what she meant at the time. It was confusing, especially because she was a participate in the Hunt at the time, as well.

Only two days later, her death was pronounced.

Once again, those eyes from those around him--those in Nightgrove. He didn't understand, he never did. There were so many things he needed answers to, so many things that he just knew were being hidden. The more he tried to uncover over the years, however, the more he would be shot down, until soon, he found himself in the same position his mother was in by his teen years.

Joran left. If he couldn't find answers in Nightgrove, he'd search for them elsewhere--in the world that his mother seemed to always be looking at, the one that was past him and their life. One thing that was for sure was that it was connected to the night creatures, and connected to the hunt. He knew he'd return, but couldn't stand living at home with his father and among people that felt closer to demons than humans. Until then, he'd attempt to see what his mother saw, and attempt to get strong enough to plow through and uncover the secrets behind her that everyone was hiding.

Now, over a decade later, Joran returns to Nightgrove in time for the annual Hunt. This time, he plans on avenging his mother, uncovering the truth, and exposing the secrets Nightgrove has been keeping hidden. He won't rest until he does, until the memories of his Mother are no longer existing in vain.
Joran
Full Name: Joran Sante
Date of Birth: September 19th
Species: Human
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Pansexual
Specialty: N/A
Weapon: Machete
Sante
Height: 6'1" / 186cm
Weight: 185lbs / 84kg
Body Type: Endomorph
Body Shape: Rhombus
Distinguisher(s): N/A

Description
Until now, Joran has been working as a hunter (for non-night creatures), with varying degrees of success over the years. His clothes are pretty humble as a result, and he doesn't really care for fancy or expensive material, so he wears what anyone would expect of a poor citizen. He keeps himself decently shaven and keeps his hair short, and isn't one for jewelry or similar accessories. He always keeps a dagger on him at all times in case of emergencies.

*invisible scrolls in all three sections; click name in the first and third sections! double click to pause music.

Full Name: Joran Sante

Date of Birth: September 19th

Species: Human

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Pansexual

Specialty: N/A

Weapon: Machete
Visage

Face Claim
xx | xx | xx | xx | xx | xx

Height: 6'1" / 186cm

Weight: 185lbs / 84kg

Body Shape: Rhombus

Distinguisher(s): N/A

Description
Until now, Joran has been working as a hunter (for non-night creatures), with varying degrees of success over the years. His clothes are pretty humble as a result, and he doesn't really care for fancy or expensive material, so he wears what anyone would expect of a poor citizen. He keeps himself decently shaven and keeps his hair short, and isn't one for jewelry or similar accessories. He always keeps a dagger on him at all times in case of emergencies.
History
A mother's smile lives humbly
Shrouded in shadow,
Her face framed by the sun's light,
She smiles

A mother's touch leaves them weeping

In farewell
The warmth of her hand,
His cheek who feels such longing,
Her arms that felt cold upon her departure

A child's memory,
Dipped in blood.

༻━━━━I༺❋༻I━━━━༺​

Joran only had one memory of his mother smiling.

Although he had been too young to grasp everything, even at that age, he knew she wasn't happy. She never was.

He saw with his own eyes the loveless marriage she had been trapped in, and how there seemed to be something different about her than everyone else in Nightgrove. She always seemed to have her eyes looking faraway, past the trees surrounding their village, and past Joran. It was as though she knew something no one else did, and they knew it, and he knew how everyone else viewed her for it. Even after she was gone, the way they looked at him, they way they spoke about her--as though she were defective.

The only memory of her happiness was days before her passing.

He felt it--the whirlwind of her life coming together, her glazed eyes finding color, her voice finding a color that felt as though it had been there the whole time, as though she was finally finding herself.

They were on a day trip, just the two of them, in a town not too far from the village that was more bustling than Joran had ever seen. She held his hand as they walked, light on her feet, and when he looked up at her curiously, she laughed. The sun was behind her, and she couldn't make out all of her face at the time, but she smiled even afterwards. He'd never felt so warm before.

He remembered seeing quite a few night creatures, but every time, she didn't seem very phased.

"We aren't so different, Joran..." she had said, sliding her hand across his cheek, and looking at him gently. "If you can help it, don't hunt them when you grow to be my age. You might be getting in the way of destiny."

He never understood what she meant at the time. It was confusing, especially because she was a participate in the Hunt at the time, as well.

Only two days later, her death was pronounced.

Once again, those eyes from those around him--those in Nightgrove. He didn't understand, he never did. There were so many things he needed answers to, so many things that he just knew were being hidden. The more he tried to uncover over the years, however, the more he would be shot down, until soon, he found himself in the same position his mother was in by his teen years.

Joran left. If he couldn't find answers in Nightgrove, he'd search for them elsewhere--in the world that his mother seemed to always be looking at, the one that was past him and their life. One thing that was for sure was that it was connected to the night creatures, and connected to the hunt. He knew he'd return, but couldn't stand living at home with his father and among people that felt closer to demons than humans. Until then, he'd attempt to see what his mother saw, and attempt to get strong enough to plow through and uncover the secrets behind her that everyone was hiding.

Now, over a decade later, Joran returns to Nightgrove in time for the annual Hunt. This time, he plans on avenging his mother, uncovering the truth, and exposing the secrets Nightgrove has been keeping hidden. He won't rest until he does, until the memories of his Mother are no longer existing in vain.
Psyche
Virtues
  • Tenacious
    Joran is not a quitter. He never gives up on what he sets his mind to, and will always pass any trial to achieve it. He can honestly wait a lifetime if necessary for whatever he wants to, and always puts passion and effort in everything he pursues.
  • Intuitive
    Partly because of training up until his middle teen years, and partly because of natural talent, Joran has uncanny instincts. This, coupled with the fact that he has considerably developed observation skills, makes for someone with great intuition. Little can get past him when in his surroundings, whether it be from his eyes, ears, or even nose, and time-sensitive situations are something he always seems to handle pretty well. When pressure is strong and there's little to go off of, Joran knows he can always trust his gut.
  • Friendly
    At times, Joran can be a little--intense. Despite this, though, he's always quick to offer a smile to strangers, and easy to welcome conversation and friendship despite how little he may know someone. He's good with kids, too.
  • Noble
    Joran grew up hearing, what in his opinion, was unjust criticism of his mother. He's devoted so much of his time to clearing her name and finding out the secrets behind her passing, that any wrongdoing against those who didn't deserve felt like it hit too close to him. As such, he has issues tolerating anything less than what he views to be moral, and holds himself to those same standards. He has always and will always stand up for what he thinks is right and is quick to apologize and admit his mistakes when he realizes he's made them, and is a firm believer of giving back the good that he receives. Although he rarely expects much in return when he helps others, Joran never forgets the favors or kindness that others share with him, and makes sure to always repay them at some point. He is one of the last people to take others for granted, and little can stand in the way of what he thinks is the good thing to do.
  • Loyal
    An extension of Joran's noble character is his loyalty. Not only does he always repay others' kindness, but once someone is deemed to be an ally of his, he's always ready to go to hell and back for them. The moment he begins to care for them is the moment they've got him as undeniable support no matter how much time has passed since they've spoken. He's also pretty reliable because of this; once Joran makes a promise, he always keeps it, purely because of his dedication to those he cares for.
  • Optimistic
    Part of the reason Joran is able to be so persevering no matter the obstacle is because of how positive he is. He seems to have an uncanny ability to hold his head up high no matter things try to knock him down, and he will always lift up those around him with that same optimism, as well.

Vices
  • Obsessive
    The side effect of him never giving up is that he tends to get a little too passionate about what he pursues. Joran devotes far too much of himself to the things he attempts to achieve to the point where he has trouble giving any attention to anything else, including himself. He works himself to the bone, and even tends to neglect his personal relationships as well. Especially when he's distressed, overworking to the point of self destruction is practically a coping mechanism to get his mind off of the negative emotions that might be plaguing him.
  • Uptight
    Because Joran's strong morals, to put it simply, he has a major stick up his ass. Exceptions to what he things is the noble choice doesn't really exist in his mind, and while he definitely knows how to fun, a fun time for him will never involve being causing any sort of trouble. Never has, and never will. He's just as strict when it comes to addressing others (unless they prove it's not deserved), and very particular about the way jobs are done when he's involved. He tends to be a bit controlling with others when working in a group for whatever reason, and while it's guaranteed that it'll be a job well done, it's definitely not going to be any fun.
  • Self-Sacrificing
    Joran's idea of "doing the right thing" includes doing it without selfish intentions, and because he tends to take things too far, well--at some point, it translated to "always be ready to sacrifice yourself". He's far too quick to put himself at harms way for others, and honestly could use a bit of selfishness in life.
  • Prejudiced
    Joran's refusal to hunt night creatures or persecute them to the extent that they do in Nightgrove is less because of personal morals, and more because he wants to live a life he knows his mother would be proud of. Well, and also because it's a bit satisfying for him to be defiant to the elders in the village and his father, since he really does hate them. He still is very prejudiced against the creatures despite this, and believes it to be fact that they're dangerous and just--different from humans. So far, his upbringing in the village still affects his views of them, and there hasn't been much of an opportunity for him to be proven otherwise. He doesn't see them as possible friends, let alone possible soulmates.
  • Sensitive
    He might seem tough, but Joran has a gentle heart and easily swayed emotions. He cares what others think about him and the people he cares about, even if he pretends not to, and especially when it comes to the words of those he loves, they hold much more power over him than he likes to let on. He just gets easily worked up in general, which is also why he tends to be a huge worrywart for those close to him, and also why he's surprisingly easily flustered.
  • Impatient
    Tolerance is not really in his vocabulary. Joran doesn't settle, and especially not for those he cares about, either. He can work up quite a temper and is not someone who's a fan of beating around the bush or any sort of bullshit, really. He's quick to confront others and tends to be a hit or miss with people because of this--he's kind, but doesn't hesitate to call people out, even when it's not entirely his business.

Preferences

- Animals
- Helping others
- Celebrations
- Brownies (his kryptonite)

Dislikes
- Gossip
- Nightgrove
- Blueberries
- Bards
- Having nothing to do

Habits
- Rubs his chin a lot

Fears
- Bards

Goals
- Uncover the secrets behind his mother's death

Last edited:

• yuri2.gif

Name: Yuri Satō
    Nickname: Yuri-bird
    Sexuality: Demi
    Romantic Orientation: Pan

Appearance
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 156 lbs
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Brownish red
    Body Modifications & Scars: Pierced ears.
    Written Description: Yuri is a spry with a lithe build that betrays his hidden strength. He has black hair with messy bangs and two cartilage piercings in each ear. He can be seen frequently wearing plenty of rings, usually on on each finger.
    Faceclaim: Sen Mitsuj

For Night Creatures
    When/how were you captured: Yuri was just out having a good time. He's usually pretty careful about keeping his identity a secret, but he wasn't careful enough this time around. He got caught fairly recently after a night out on the town, but he's glad to see his old buddy Tamzin will be here to keep him company.
    Abilities: Yuri's empathy is enhanced by his consumption of blood. He feels negative emotions more strongly, but tends to get contact high from positive ones.
    How do you feel about having a human soulmate?: "It doesn't seem so bad. They say opposites attract, what's more opposite than hunter and prey?"

Personality
    Positive Traits: - A very bubbly guy who loves to spread his positivity with those he enjoys being around.
    - He's known to be sassy.
    - A tease in the most dad way you could think of. You do something embarrassing? Prepare to hear about it for the rest of the day.
    - He has 0 tolerance for harassment and will call someone out on it, no questions asked.
    - You can 100% trust this boi to hold your drink at a party, he's incredibly responsible despite his laid back demeanor.
    -Hates hurting people unless it threatens the safety of others.
    -Tries not to get too deep with conversations, he does enough of that on his own time.
    - Adores animals of all shapes, sizes, and phylums.

Negative Traits: - He has a tendency to keep his struggles to himself, mostly so he doesn't bring anyone else down.
    - If Yuri doesn't like you, he won't be quiet about it and he sure won't want you hanging around him.
    -Has a lot of pent up anger but he masks it with a smile.
    - He can be a little too honest at times.
    - Tends to get a bit reckless, but usually that causes more problems for himself than anyone else.
    Likes: Cooking human food (some of it's super weird and interesting), bathing in moonlight, his cloak, making friends, cheering people up.
    Dislikes: Not being able to go where he pleases, a-holes, being treated like he's just a monster, being lied to.
    Fears: Not being able to protect his friends, dying young (he hears so many cool things about ancient vampires who live to see new millennia. Even if it's all stories, he wants to find out for himself.)
    Goals: Live to see 100, to not be forgotten.

History and Relations
    History: Yuri's immune system had been trash from the start, rendering him unfit to leave the house very often unless absolutely necessary. He hated that he couldn't go out to play with his siblings or their friends, couldn't even go to school properly in fear of getting sick. His parents meant well, truly, but the world outside was dangerous. Too dangerous for their precious Yuri-bird, at least in his human state. They'd heard legends of vampires, beasts who were beyond the weaknesses of man. They didn't want their son to live life in a bubble, even if it meant chasing after a solution that might not have existed in the first place. They spent years trying to track down anyone fitting the description of the creature they sought, never letting any of their children in on this secret search. Just before his 20th birthday, it seemed their prayers would be answered. In exchange for their services when food became scarce or he just didn't feel like finding a willing victim, the local vamp in town changed their son into something better.
    Relationships: FAMILY
    —Father: Liu Satō
    —Mother: Rin Satō
    —Sibling(s): Ymir Satō (Sister, 27)
    Kirin Satō (Brother, 25)
    FRIENDS
    Tamzin Morov

OPTIONAL
    Plot Ideas: --
    What you are looking for in their soulmate: Someone to love all of him; The good, the bad, and the depressing.

wvtpgWD.png
    3IfrtaB.png
    3IfrtaB.png
    3IfrtaB.png
    3IfrtaB.png
    3IfrtaB.png
Aiya has lived her life in warmth.

She was raised in a herd of sirens, with gentleness and care, with there always being a hand for her to hold. They'd sing and dance in whatever woods there were for them to occupy, light from the sun always beaming through the cracks of the leaves above them. The moment the sky began to cloud and the colors began to change, before they could even notice the crisp wind, they would leave. Always traveling, and always together, and always protected.

Despite their isolation from other creatures, they knew the dangers that came with living among others not like them--especially humans. It was never much of a worry, though. They go decades, even centuries, with hardly any contact, with the guidance of their elders and their songs of illusion to shield them. The cold was something she's hardly known, especially as a daughter to the Potentate of the herd. She was brought up with care and love, and there wasn't a moment in her childhood she couldn't look back on fondly.

Even when others weren't around, it felt as though nature itself would hug her. She loved to sit with nothing around her but the plants and cautious animals, or dance as though she could hear the sounds of her herd's traditional music through the rustling of branches and crunch of leaves beneath her feet. Even through heat of summer, there'd always be a gentle breeze, or the rush of rain to caress her. She's known nothing but this peace, even with the pressures that came from the future responsibilities she was to bear for the herd.

Aiya's first taste of winter came only recently, when the seclusion of her home was compromised by hunters.

She was quite a walk away from the rest of the herd, and after being spotted, she took off into the air. She didn't get far when an arrow went through her right wing, sending her tumbling to the ground. She managed to run even after being shot down, going as far as she could in the opposite direction from where the herd was staying. The wind against her skin as she fled felt colder than it should've been.

She had lost track of how long she had been running by the time she came across the small village of humans. Her legs ached, her wing was numb from from the pain, and the burning of her skin from all of the running stung when the wind hit her. She had little strength for defense when she was spotted, and her attempts at illusion became futile with so many against her.

Captured and imprisoned, she felt the change of the seasons for the first time. Unfamiliar wintry surrounded her slowly, biting at her fingertips and without the hands of another to help keep her warm. For the first time, she tasted frosty air and felt the chill of sleeping alone with little cover, the ice in being adrift and far from home, unsure if the warmth of summer would ever come again.
Aiya
Full Name: Aiya Noor
Date of Birth: February 3rd
Species: Bird-Blood Siren
Time in Captivity: Three Weeks
Abilities:
Voice manipulation; siren song; avian communication; enhanced speed; enhanced agility
Noor
Height: 5'5 / 166cm
Weight: 130lbs / 59kg
Body Shape: Inverted Triangle
Distinguishers:
tiny blue feathers that start from below the ends of eyes & extend to cheekbones and into hairline; hair is mixed with feathers; longer blue feathers extending from upper forearms to elbows; blue feathers growing from sides of torso and frames ribs (increases the closer it gets to wings); giant blue wings; feet are gray and the shape of birds' feet; talons instead of toes

Description
Aiya typically wears her hair in short cornrows just to the nape of her neck, and wears clothing handsewn by either her or a family member. She typically likes keeping her clothes light and airy, with plenty of room for her skin to breathe and move around in without showing too much. She prefers leather or other anything else other than animal fur, even when things start to cool before they migrate for the seasons--although, she definitely regretted that preference after captivity. It's freezing.

Full Name: Aiya Noor

Date of Birth: February 3rd

Species: Bird-Blood Siren

Time in Captivity: Three Weeks

Abilities: Voice manipulation; siren song; avian communication; heightened senses; enhanced speed; enhanced agility
Visage

Face Claim
xx|xx|xx|xx|xx|xx

Height: 5'5 / 166cm

Weight: 130lbs / 59kg

Body Shape: Inverted Triangle

Distinguishers: tiny blue feathers that start from below the ends of eyes & extend to cheekbones and into hairline; hair is mixed with feathers; longer blue feathers extending from upper forearms to elbows; blue feathers growing from sides of torso and frames ribs (increases the closer it gets to wings); giant blue wings; feet are gray and the shape of birds' feet; talons instead of toes

Description
Aiya typically wears her hair in short cornrows just to the nape of her neck, and wears clothing handsewn by either her or a family member. She typically likes keeping her clothes light and airy, with plenty of room for her skin to breathe and move around in without showing too much. She prefers leather or other anything else other than animal fur, even when things start to cool before they migrate for the seasons--although, she definitely regretted that preference after captivity. It's freezing.
History

Aiya has lived her life in warmth.

She was raised in a herd of sirens, with gentleness and care, with there always being a hand for her to hold. They'd sing and dance in whatever woods there were for them to occupy, light from the sun always beaming through the cracks of the leaves above them. The moment the sky began to cloud and the colors began to change, before they could even notice the crisp wind, they would leave. Always traveling, and always together, and always protected.

Despite their isolation from other creatures, they knew the dangers that came with living among others not like them--especially humans. It was never much of a worry, though. They go decades, even centuries, with hardly any contact, with the guidance of their elders and their songs of illusion to shield them. The cold was something she's hardly known, especially as a daughter to the Potentate of the herd. She was brought up with care and love, and there wasn't a moment in her childhood she couldn't look back on fondly.

Even when others weren't around, it felt as though nature itself would hug her. She loved to sit with nothing around her but the plants and cautious animals, or dance as though she could hear the sounds of her herd's traditional music through the rustling of branches and crunch of leaves beneath her feet. Even through heat of summer, there'd always be a gentle breeze, or the rush of rain to caress her. She's known nothing but this peace, even with the pressures that came from the future responsibilities she was to bear for the herd.

Aiya's first taste of winter came only recently, when the seclusion of her home was compromised by hunters.

She was quite a walk away from the rest of the herd, and after being spotted, she took off into the air. She didn't get far when an arrow went through her right wing, sending her tumbling to the ground. She managed to run even after being shot down, going as far as she could in the opposite direction from where the herd was staying. The wind against her skin as she fled felt colder than it should've been.

She had lost track of how long she had been running by the time she came across the small village of humans. Her legs ached, her wing was numb from from the pain, and the burning of her skin from all of the running stung when the wind hit her. She had little strength for defense when she was spotted, and her attempts at illusion became futile with so many against her.

Captured and imprisoned, she felt the change of the seasons for the first time. Unfamiliar wintry surrounded her slowly, biting at her fingertips and without the hands of another to help keep her warm. For the first time, she tasted frosty air and felt the chill of sleeping alone with little cover, the ice in being adrift and far from home, unsure if the warmth of summer would ever come again.
Psyche
Virtues
  • Amiable
    The first thing most people notice about Aiya is her bright and friendly disposition. She's full of smiles and laughter, enough to lighten up a room but not excessive enough to be smothering. Not to mention her inherent kindness, nurtured from the community-oriented environment she was raised, she's a definite contrast to the viscous world she's been thrust to. The way she was raised is also what makes her pretty charismatic; as a daughter of the Potentant, being able to mediate and appease others was a skill she had to learn early on. She's skilled at navigating most social interaction, and with her good-humor, and she's an awkward moment's worst enemy.
  • Observant
    The biggest ways Aiya's skilled perception tend to come into play are in social interactions. She's quick to pick up on queues even among people of completely different culture and upbringing than her, on top of fact that she usually is quite aware of her surroundings, practically subconsciously.
  • Laid-Back
    Aiya is not one who sweats the small things and can always find joy in the little moments. She doesn't get worked up very easily so is able to keep a reasonable cool head, and she's a firm believer that anything can be a joyful moment if you're with the right people. She loves peacefulness and serenity, and is a master at basking in the blessings of the present.
  • Disciplined
    Despite her light-heartedness, Aiya knows when it's time to be serious and when it's appropriate to be carefree. She's had a good and privileged life up until her capture, but she was still raised to live up to her position--her strong self-discipline has been something she's had since early on in her childhood. She knows how to restrain herself against temptation and work hard when needed, and even has made habit of proper mannerisms by her herd's standards. She has perfect posture and is captivatingly graceful in all her movements, even when relaxed.
  • Loving
    The people around Aiya have always been kind and nurturing. Sure, it's not as though there's never been people she doesn't get along with, or elders that give her a hard time as they did everyone, but she was raised in a happy and supportive environment. All around her were healthy relationships and embracement of community, and as a result, Aiya grew to be someone who embraces the care she holds for others when it's developed. She has no qualms being open and honest about her feelings or being affectionate when she feels like it.
  • Sincere
    It's not just her affections that Aiya is honest with. She's very genuine and earnest in basically everything she does, and always tries to be open and honest with others compared to being uncommunicative, devoid of integrity, and guarded. She's quick to discuss her feelings with others and address any issues in her relationships, and never regrets it, even if her vulnerability is weaponized against her. She believes she has nothing to be ashamed of, anyway.

Vices
  • Unworldly
    Because the herd lives in seclusion, Aiya has had absolutely no exposure to society outside from the one she was raised in. She has little knowledge on other night creatures aside from the basics, and the same with humans. Culture, class structures, even some inventions are completely foreign to her, and it undoubtably is apparent from first meeting her with her awkward manner of speech. It's not exactly that she's naive, because she's definitely cautious and knows how cruel things can be outside of the herd, but just being cautious can only get you so far in a completely different environment. Aside from just her ignorance, Aiya is pretty close minded to other ways of life. She's slow to get used to and be comfortable with all of the novelty, and things that might be unacceptable back home but acceptable in other places are definitely things she judges others for.
  • Jumpy
    The world outside of the one she grew up in was also practically akin to horror folk lore for those growing up in the herd. They are secluded for a reason--not to mention, her introduction to life with other civilizations definitely falls in line with this. Aiya was always naturally excessively alert and cautious, but especially after being captured and held in captivity in this psycho village that made it tradition to murder others. She's quick to get on edge and tense unless in an environment she's comfortable in, easily made anxious and hard to be assured.
  • Unforgiving
    Aiya isn't especially temperamental and is usually kind, but if someone manages to get on her bad side, chances are they'll stay there. She tends to hold grudges, which can be amended if she gets a proper apology that she personally feels was befitting of the transgression, but she is certainly not someone who just "forgives and forgets" with time, and not someone who can let it slide in the moment, either. She can be quite petty and immature in the moment if bothered.
  • Dependent
    It was certainly beneficial to be raised with full support and care, but the downside for Aiya is that this support is all she's known. She's a young adult, but has never had to struggle or do things on her own with everyone working together to contribute for the whole herd, and leaves her fumbling when there isn't a cushion for her to fall back on when the time comes for her to rely on herself--such as now. Aiya feels even more uncomfortable and anxious without knowing there's that support around her, so it doesn't do well for her struggle to adapt to other environments either. Also, she's really disorganized (the one place her self-discipline falls short).
  • Pessimistic
    There's no real origin for this vice; when things go wrong, Aiya tends to just automatically expect them to get worse or not work out in the end. Especially when she's anxious or worried, she can be pretty negative, even when she tries to fight it.
  • Brazen
    It's hard to tell if this is because she's spoiled or if it's because she doesn't care enough to worry about image, but Aiya can be quite shameless. Her instinct to be unapologetically forthcoming sometimes results in her quite bold and without care for how it looks. Sure, she knows enough that, when necessary, she can restrain this side of her, but most of the time she doesn't deem it necessary. This can manifest in her refusing to hide the occasional not-so-pure intentions in helping someone, or in her candidly sticking her nose where it doesn't belong (she's very nosy).

Preferences
  • Dancing
  • Raspberries
  • Rivers
  • Gossip

Dislikes
  • Mind games
  • Cold weather
  • Tight clothing
  • Fighting
  • Fur clothing

Habits