• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The hunt begins

Hello! My name is Noot, I’m new to this website and I am currently on the hunt for a new rp partner! I am in the central time zone, consider myself to be a pretty literate person, and I absolutely love to share headcannons, memes, tik toks- etc! I also love to chat with my rp partner and become friends. I work 8 hour shifts, so I may be a little slow- but usually can reply fast. I would prefer to do a rp on discord, mostly because I know it better. I absolutely love to double, love oc’s, and I’m pretty laid back- so I’m cool with almost anything. Below I’ll have my fandoms that I am currently interested in. I can attempt any cannon character, and am hoping my partner could do the same for me

Fandoms
Twilight
The Vampire Diaries
Greys Anatomy
The Originals
Criminal Minds
Supernatural
Marvel
Harry Potter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back