• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hunt Begins (teen wolf inspired thread - CLOSED)

Nornslayer

sugar is my wife and morg is the other mistress

the hunt begins

the hunt begins

• There's blood on your lies
    Disguise opened wide
    There is nowhere for you to hide
    The hunter's moon is shining
    [from running with the wolves by aurora]

a teen wolf inspired roleplay

gm'ed by
    Nornslayer
    &
    Sugar.

]

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Would you mind possibly sharing a mobile friend version? I'm really curious, but can't read it fully 🧐

Would you mind possibly sharing a mobile friend version? I'm really curious, but can't read it fully 🧐
Hey so all the information is in the discord! if you click and enter that you'll be able to read and access everything :)

I am going to slowly inch my way with the hope of maybe snatching the jester character. If you will have me of course.

Yay! I am looking forward to playing with you guys again.

Apologies, are there any spots still open?
At the moment no, however I had an idea to open up hunter slots and thats still being worked on at the moment, so you're welcome to join the discord while we figure out what specific roles we want for that and the details and if we go through with it you are welcome to one of the slots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back