• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hundred Year Tragedy(Open)

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
Hundreds of years ago, a royal family ruled over the kingdom of shiona. In that royal family there was a princess named mahamari, the only child of the king and queen. You were the prince of shadows, they called u that, not because u were royalty, but because u controlled the shadows in the world, u were the king of the night.

One night. U saw mahamari as she stood on the balcony of her room. U began to use a spell at bight that would make her fall in love with u. One night, a tragedy struck.

A unknown cause set the castle on fire. Although thebking and queen and much staff made it out, the princess was caught in the Chaos. U had found out about the fire and came running but when u arrived u saw the castle burning. U looked around frantically for mahamari but u couldn't find her.

U pushed through the guards holding u back and ran to mahamari room and found her lying dead on the floor. One things for sure, ur heart was broken.

Hundreds of years later, the shadows spoke of her reincarnation. That was me. I was walking down the street st evening with bags In my hand, and u bumped into me. I fell dropping the bags but couldn't find them. Because I was blind. I had silver eyes with no pupils

Getla, the individual known as the Prince of Shadows had been awaiting the return of the princess. In the time she was gone he had come to realize that placing a spell on someone was a terrible idea that would result in unhappiness as a result of removing the will of an individual. Going about in traveling and finding her he had a combination of magic and looking out for a familiar feeling that was associated with coming across someone in a reincarnated form. Which was how he knew that when he had bumped into Mahamari that he had found her once again, and was quite quick to help her with her bags that had fallen when he bumped into her.
"Oh, my apologies. Here let me help you with that." he said, solidifying the shadows to grab the bags and return them to her.
Realizing that she hadn't had much of a reaction to the demonstration of powers others had he looked closely at her eyes, and seeing the silver in her eyes he waved his hands over them to realize she was indeed blind. Holding out his hand close to hers so she could hold it and allow him to help pull her up. Wanting to know more about her and wondering what she was like in this new life of hers he moved about as to look her over. With her blindness, he knew that her additional senses must be heightened to allow her to sense his actions throughout other means anyway.
"Are you from these lands?" he asked, doing his best to engage her in conversation.

Although caught off guard at first,she was quick to regain her composure. Touching around the gravel, she made sure she didn't fall to fall. It took her a minute to regain her sense of directions, but she did wonder for a moment what she had bumped into. It wasn't until she heard a voice that she was sure it was a person. It was a sort of surprise to her, because usually no ones out on the neighborhood streets at this time in the evening. She had learned these things because she wanted to make sure situations like this didn't happen. After sitting for a moment, she quickly realized she hadn't answered this strangers proposition. before she had a chance to refuse or accept their help, the bags were placed back in her hands. Maybe her sense was off from the sudden fall, but she thought he was standing in front of her, and the hands giving her bags were next to her as if kneeling down. She took his hand when offered, as she stood up brushing her clothes off. "Thank you, sorry. I didn't expect anyone to be on these streets." She heard him moving around as if looking for something as she tilted her head in confusion. but her confusion was quickly forgotten when she heard his question. "Thats an odd way to phrase it" She couldnt help but chuckle, because it was an odd way to ask if she lived around here. No one she knew ever talked like that before. "But yes, I am from here. I live in this neighborhood." A smile grew on her face, a small but warming one

Having lived around for a hundred years, Getla had yet to completely adjust his speech patterns from so long ago mostly because he didn't spend much time with other people but he was getting a sense of practice from listening. Thus he had become somewhat familiar with the area, and thus he would have to put in the effort to speak in a manner much more similar to the modern manner. Knowing that she must have come to a new life he introduced herself in order to find out what her own name was now. "My name is Getla. Who may you be?" he asked deciding to dismiss her comment on his speech since he would need to blend in among everyone else anyway. Seeing her smile in such a manner stirred a very affectionate feeling, as it reminded him of how beautiful he found her so long ago, and how lovely he found her even now. Once introductions had gotten out of the way he said. "I am a new resident in this area, so I will be nearby." Technically it was a property he had been trying to rent out, as he had decided to embrace his royal title in establishing a kingdom that made him rather wealthy. Already he was using his powers to reach out, meaning to find the shadow that could tell him the most about what the princess was like now in her current life.

Although she didn't notice he passed her comment, she heard his speech change and she felt it sounded a little more normal, although she still heard the formality in his home. "My names mahamari, some people call me maha, but most call me by my last name because its easier." After they were introduced she heard him say hr was staying around here. "I see. Well I hope u like it here. I certainly have"

Getla was quite fascinated by how the princess had ended up keeping her original name over her reincarnation. "Very well. I shall be off now, and good evening to you Mahamari." Letting her be on her way he entered the home he had referred to during their earlier meeting. Sitting down in his book room he sat down in order to focus his magic to summon his informant shadows. "Shadows who dwell in these same lands as the princess who holds my heart. Come to me, and tell me what I must do to win the heart of this princess who has returned to these lands." channeling his power to call upon the shadow of the person who knew Mahamari best to use their knowledge.

After mahamari headed home, she put the groceries on the counter of the island in her kitchen as she saw the note from her mom. Reading its contents , she saw that her mom was going out on a business trip, her dads locations still unknown but she knew he'd be okay.
The shadow that appeared before u was that of her dad. He had black hair and a messy look but still well looking as well. "U must be urself. And dont treat her eyes as a handicap. She can do many things even without sight do not treat hr like is in need of aid. She is not hard to please, but she is also hard to encounter outside of her home. Because she doesn't only have sight problems. Leaving her house is a rarity for her for that reason."

Looking upon the shadow, the advice was quite the simple matter he wasn't expecting with much more on her personality and her interests having been what he expected. "I have become quite familiar with individuals lacking sight having great abilities. They had been my greatest threats in the past." Garnering the fear that was common for anyone with powers that inspired fear among people meant quite a few threats he had to deal with on a daily basis. "What I ponder instead is how I am to meet her if she stays so long in her dwelling? It comes off as creepy if I merely show up upon her door every day, and having to explain how it is I found the place of her dwelling." he said. Becoming quite worried about another matter entirely he asked. "Does anyone else know, of who she is? Some threat of the older days in her former life that may be seeking her?" Knowing he was not the only individual around from those days with impressive power.

The shadow began to morph and change to that of the queen, her mother, in her previous life. Her expression soft and happy, yet sad. "There is a threat, a close friend, the one who betrayed us. The one responsible for that tragedy. The one pulling the strings back then."

Getla quickly looked upon the queen in recognition and was sure to look out for the man she had reincarnated to in their current time. "This manipulator, he is the one who set the fire then." he said. "I shall be looking out for them. Did you have knowledge of magic yourself, Your Majesty? I wish to know if the spell I placed on her in her previous life will have some sway on her in this one." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back