• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The howl of a wolf cries in Westeros

Robb nodded some "Yes! Look I have to leave for a meeting at the Eery with my aunt but I have no one to watch over the castle. I need you to watch it." He said taking in a deep breath. He had never asked this of Jon before but he trusted him.

Drogo did his runs and started for the cabin making sure she followed "We will stay here for the night." He mumbled going to get off his horse as they got to the Cabin.

Jon nods a little. "its done." He assures him and smiles a little. "The castle will be just as you left it when you return." He murmurs and nods.

Faylinn frowns a little, but nods. Being stuck in a small cabin with him for the night was not ideal. She gets off her horse and ties it up before heading inside. She glances around and takes a seat on a couch. She stretches out and lays her head back.

Robb nodded some having complete faith in his brother "Good, also please see to it that Lilith is settled and comfortable as well." He murmured not wanting her to be miserable

Drogo took a deep breath and started to strip infront of her not caring about her protests. He closed his eyes and yelled out as his bones started to crack and his wolf form took over

Jon nods. "Of course I will." He murmurs and glances towards the castle. He would have to be careful around her though. He seemed to lose all control around her.

Faylinn goes wide eyed as he starts stripping and tries to say something. She watches him shift and gasps. He was one too? She wathces him, stunned and not sure what to say or do. "Thats...this is why you dind't have me killed." She murmurs more to herself then him. "Wow. I didn't think...I thought I was the only one left."

Robb nodded some and chuckled a bit "Thank you, I leave in the morning." He murmured before he turned around and went to go attend to something else he needed to do.

Drogo shook his body to ruffle his fur before he padded over to her putting his head on her lap. He looked at her with saddened eyes but something inside him felt different, he felt like the world shifted as he stared into her beautiful eyes

Jon nods and watches him leave. He smiles a little at the thought og Robb not being around. He heads inside and to his spot, wondering if Lilith was still there.

Faylinn watches him and bites her lip. She takes a minute before slowly starting to pet his head. He was being gentler then she thought he would be. He was almost being loving. She smiles a little at him and sighs softly. "Thank you for trusting me with this my lord." She murmurs, still staying formal with him. She wasn't sure this channged much between them.

Lilith got to the end of the stairs gasping softly as she nearly bumped into Jon "Oh...Lord Snow, I am sorry." She said softly thinking Robb was still around

Drogo licked her hand gently before he hopped on the bed curling up and placing his head in her lap again nuzzling her hand again

Jon smiles a little at her. “It’s fine Lilith. It seems I will be your care taker for a bit. Robb will be going off for a few days.” He murmurs.

Falling smiles and relaxes a little. She pets him softly and after a bit, lays her head on his. She closes her eyes and buries her face in his fur. It was so soft and she just suddenly get an urge to be as close to him as possible.

Lilith gave a giant smile and hugged him tightly "Oh Jon this is wonderful news!" She said excitedly pulling back some but her face was still inches from his.

Drogo felt something click inside him as she showed this affection. He curled around her and licked her cheek gently before he moved away and shifted back into his human form.

Jon hugs her back tightly and savors the feeling of her in his arms. He smiles and watches her when she pulls back. He cups her cheek gently and slowly leans in, giving her time to stop him.

Faylinn watches him and bites her lip. She blushes a little and turns away when he shifts back. She looks down at her hands and fidgets a little. Sure she had seen him naked before, but this felt different, she felt different.

Lilith took in a sharp breath before she met him half way and kissed him deeply. She had only kissed a few boys but they were only pecks on the lips in silly kids games. This was so different than anything she had felt before.

Drogo got onto the bed and made her look at him. He held her chin in his giant hand and leant forward capturing her lips with his in a very gentle and loving kiss

Jon kisses her back softly and holds her close. He wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her closer to himself. Her lips were so soft and warm and he never wanted to let go. He felt lightheaded and dizzy and giddy and he couldn’t tell if it was good or bad.

Faylinn kisses him back softly and leans towards him. She places her hand on his wrist and moves it up so that she could intertwine their fingers. She moves closer and deepens the kiss.

Lilith pulled away for air smiling widely at him "I love you Jon Snow." She whispered running her fingers though his black curls

Drogo pushed her down gently not breaking their kiss letting his hand run down to her hip while his other propped himself up so he wasnt crushing her

Jon smiles and holds her close. “I love you too Lady Lilith.” He murmurs soflty and kisses her cheek.

Faylinn grips his forearm gently and pulls away after a bit for air. She smiles at him and kisses down to his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back