• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Household- "family" of Shapeshifters OOC (Closed Currently)

Where would you like the rp plot to go?

• Some plan to escape, others don't and they are sent after their rebelious friends

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The government finds The Household and they have to escape, some might get sepperated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A rival group of beasts tries to take down the Household

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On the main role playing thread, the first post explains everything. I may move it to here so it's easier for everyone. I'm also gonna make a section on the first post where everyone can see the current characters and what roles they play.
Actually I'll create a caretaker role if its really in need. Though it seems like a pretty big role to play (which I'll be happy to do!!)

Actually I'll create a caretaker role if its really in need. Though it seems like a pretty big role to play (which I'll be happy to do!!)

You can have up to four characters, so you can have different roles for each if you wanna be a child too! Father Jackson (my character) is like the leader of the caretakers, they're just like being teachers but also serve as secruity

Hey everyone! I've got a list of all the characters we have at the moment, so if you can't remember certian characters I hope it helps! Also if any children want to later become Leaders just let me know and I'll have Jackson come "promote" them.

The list can be found on this thread's first post!

if this ever reopens please let me know! :3

No rush! As long as someone replies once a week it's all good. I'm gonna start making things a little more interesting soon, so it's not just everyone doing chores and talking all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back