• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Household- "family" of Shapeshifters OOC (Closed Currently)

Where would you like the rp plot to go?

• Some plan to escape, others don't and they are sent after their rebelious friends

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The government finds The Household and they have to escape, some might get sepperated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A rival group of beasts tries to take down the Household

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Half Pint

total trash mammel
Main rp thread here: Realistic or Modern - The Household- the "family" of shapeshifters (Open/Beginner RP)

All rules, character profile and plot can be found there!
This roleplay is about a "cult" of sorts that works to protect "Beasts" who are people who can shapeshift into animals. They live in a big house in the woods/on a farm and don't let anyone leave. They believe they are doing it for their own protection, after all, what's worse? Being studied and possibly weaponised by the human government, or having to be on dish washing duty once a week? Here you'll have a bed to sleep in, food to eat and a new big family! You don't need wifi, or human friends, or your old family to know you're still alive. Oh, and they'll train you on how to control your transformations so you don't end up killing everyone in an animalistic rage when your boyfriend dumps you.

This is my first RP thread, so don't worry about spelling or fancy character profiles.

This thread is also for OOC chats

Current Household Members:

Children:
Erin Cheswick (Half Pint) - 17/female/child/Death's Head Hawkmoth
Pepper Harelyson (Yahhah) - 16/female/child/Puma
Lilith Adler (OrWangatan) - 14/female/child/ New Caledonian Crow
Conrad Moody (Kanakazawa M.) - 17/male/child/Black Giant Squirrel
Marc March Moody (Kanakazawa M.) - 16/male/child/Capybara
Carrie Albertine (Kanakazawa M.) - 15/female/child/Aligator
Gabe Ambross (vinn) - 12/male/child/Tasmanian Devil
Trinity Woods (Smams19) - 7/female/child/Fox
Set Wang (PumpKingKaos) - 16/male/child/Albino Tiger

Leaders:

Eli Harrison (Half Pint) - 20/male/leader/Green Anaconda Snake
Benjamin Bertov (Yahhah) - 19/male/leader/ Gray Wolf

Mothers/Fathers:
Jackson Bullrud (Half Pint) - 45/male/high father/Polar Bear
Lydia Chen (Yahhah) - 30/female/mother/ Giant Panda
Melissa Seraph (SociallyAwkwardSoul) - 21/female/mother/Raven

Last edited:
And I just realized I made two mistakes on my character sheet.
1: I said Ben got taken to the farm before the farm existed
and
2: I listed Lydia as a leader when I should've listed her as a mother/caretaker.
Well I'll get that fixed it's what I get for filling out multiple sheets real late at night.

Can't wait for the RP to start though, pretty neat idea and I'm getting pretty attached to my characters, the other characters have been neat so far and I can't wait to see how they interact and what happens.

No worries, ha ha! You could totally be a leader at that age though, if you were newish and older in age. But both work! And yeah the farm hasn't been around for that long. Thank you! I'm excited too!

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention, but I'll put in the main rp thread once things have started up. Every room has two beds in it, so everyone has a roommate, so if anyone's willing to be Erin's let me know! Yahhah Yahhah could Ben be Eli's roomate? The Mothers and Fathers get their own rooms.

I'm fine with Ben and Eli being roommates.
I'm also open to Erin and Pepper being roommates but if OrWangatan OrWangatan would rather their character pair up with yours that's also fine with me.
Half Pint Half Pint

Oh yeah sorry also fine with that, I should’ve just said I was open to whatever.

And that's my first post up, I didn't have time to put up a real post for Lydia but I made it known where she was in case anyone wished to do a scene with her.

Is this still open? If so, I'm interested on taking part in it

:o

Mothers and Fathers are basically tutors, some might not teach but most of them act as teachers, caregivers and also secruity. All roles are open, another mother/father would be great to have, or a leader, but children are always welcome!
Divon Divon

I'm now closing the thread!

Mothers and Fathers are basically tutors, some might not teach but most of them act as teachers, caregivers and also secruity. All roles are open, another mother/father would be great to have, or a leader, but children are always welcome!
Divon Divon

I'm now closing the thread!
Cool, might think of getting that leader role; though I may need more context about it. Is there a lore thread or is it in the main thread and I just missed it (sorry, I'm a skim reader atm but I promise once I get the hand of things in this rp I'll be more focused)

Cool, might think of getting that leader role; though I may need more context about it. Is there a lore thread or is it in the main thread and I just missed it (sorry, I'm a skim reader atm but I promise once I get the hand of things in this rp I'll be more focused)

On the main role playing thread, the first post explains everything. I may move it to here so it's easier for everyone. I'm also gonna make a section on the first post where everyone can see the current characters and what roles they play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back