• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The House

Pyro Chromia

Arkay is cats
Through the darkest forest on top of a hill sat a very small run down house. There have been many stories about this house being the vessel to other dimensions, but very few humans would tell the tale. Many of them that enter disappear or go mad. Spouting off stories about monsters creeping through the halls. Assassins playing against ghosts in pool. Saying that the small house that we see is actually vastly bigger on the inside. Impossible. Just tales from a mad man's mind.

This is just a sandbox rp where fun and silliness are priority over seriousness. Not saying it wont be serious in it's own right, and if a person wants to rp seriously they can do so if they find a partner/partners. In this rp anything can happen. Doesn't matter how silly or bad, as long as it follows site rules and is courteous to fellow posters.

Nice!

Uh, does the 5th edition of D&D have the necessary rules? 'Cause if not I'm gonna need to hunt the interwebs for another one.

Uh, never mind. I was wondering about rule books but I think I just made an assumption. Sorry, me dumb-dumb. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back