• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž [๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ]

arthur morgan.

be loyal to what matters

3fd8e947a9434688720407ce1945826d.jpg

โ AND I LOSE IT EVERYDAY INSIDE OF MY HEAD. โž

โ RULES. โž

โ—พ Iโ€™m not gonna limit you on what you want to do with your character, but be reasonable. If you want your character to have some type of rare mental condition or physical disability, just let me know what it is and iโ€™ll probs say yes depending on what it is.

โ—พ For variety, each patient will have a different type of mental conditionโ€” yes they all can have like depression or anxiety, but only having depression and such isnโ€™t what got them admitted into Twin Rivers. if someone has DID, then another character canโ€™t have that specific type of personality disorder This is just to make it interesting.
โ—พ triggering topics, if you have something heavily trigger some pls put a warning before and list what the trigger might be; anything you think will trigger someone but the whole of the thread will have dark themes; murder, blood, torture and so forth. you can state your triggers as well if you want, i can make a place where u can put them so people are mindful
โ—พ have fun, make up plots and such!! this plot has potential to have a variety of side plots when we travel realms!
โ—พ minimum of at least 500 words, this will be semi advance! you can write however must you wish, but donโ€™t go crazy and burn yourself out
โ—พ most of the plotting with happen on discord!!
โ—พ any big plots should be run by me please and thanks

โ—พ
realistic face claims
only please
โ—พ
you will be able to reserve a spot for 48 hours, if you
haven't started a character sheet or any effort in communicating with me about a possible extension, your spot will be opened once again for others

โ—พ no perfect characters, donโ€™t control another person's character without the others okay and the like
โ—พ no bullying, anything in the realm of; homophobia, racism, etc isnโ€™t allowed and you will be perma banned from any new threads i make
โ—พ iโ€™m nice i promise
โ—พ only one character per person, for the sake of spots that is
โ—พ however you can play as many npc that you want, each realm needs characters to be played so you can do all kinds of nutty things with them that i wouldn't let you do with your main character (to an extent of course)
โ—พ you may use any kind of character sheet you want, I am not picky and will provide a simple one if you wish to use it (but don't mind me when I use a super complex one I just think they are pretty lol)
โ—พ will think of more rules if need be, just be a nice person and donโ€™t be a dick

e2689c5479c228124330b382a191e739.jpg
3baeed82b1db0223f2f49e494f7d4563.jpg
e7272050c3019bdd7948233773f36485.jpg
2189e7431c5a053b61ba7a0e7b46cf9f.jpg

โCRY BECAUSE IT HURTS.โž

โ€”PREMISE.
The only thing standing between the crossover of different realities is a sane mind, those that are blessed with nerotyipical wave lengths could never fathom a world other than their own. It's difficult off one to grasp on the idea of there being a whole other universe, let alone four-- all they hear is crazy talk, they wouldn't dare dance on that line. Four realms that interlock with our own, all of them ruled by a goddess with unspeakable power, flowers that speak and trees that can breath... you wouldn't understand unless you saw it with your own two eyes. However, Edric, the founder of Twin Rivers, was able to cross between both the real world and The Realm. Seeing what lies within such a place became the only thing that drove him in his success; he wanted to go back and become what he couldn't in the real world... a god. Getting a taste of The Realm soon drove Edric into madness as it became the only thing he could think about, his obsession became both his biggest strength and downfall. He gained knowledge of The Realm the longer he studied and danced around with experiments, gaining the help of NAME, the son of Goddess Kornan, the monarch of the whole universe. It became apparent to Edric that only those that have fallen into insanity could cross into the world he longed for, those that already have a shattered perceptive of what is truly real and what is not. In the hopes of getting through, he realised that using the brains of those mentally insane would be the key-- but he needed a full proof plan in getting his hands upon those brains without being called a serial killer. So the birth of Twin Rivers was made.

โ€”PLOT.
a group of seven young adults have been sitting within the walls of a mental asylum, all of which having their own turmoils. living in a place that cares very little for them, a place that is meant to heal them is their biggest draw back. the sounds blood curtalily screams echo through the halls, the scent of iron permanently drenching the air that they breathโ€” nothing about Twin Rivers is true. Those that come here are only wanted for one reason and its for their brain. The founder of this place has been able to breach the walls of what our universe sits in- The Four Realms. However he has yet to get through as those of sound mind cannot fathom what is behind the walls, so what better plan then to use the brains of those of not sound mind? Crazy yes, but that is the point. Our small group of patients are on the list of being used for a trial of experiments, all of which is to find the best one to make contact into The Four Realms, but what the staff donโ€™t know is that one of our patients has been developing a plan in order to escape this place. But what if I were to tell you that it all goes horribly wrong, that our rag tag team ends up within The Four Realms and are forced to find a new way back into their own universe. But what if some of them donโ€™t want to go back to the place that they didn't want them to begin with? Only time can tell.

โ€”ROLES.
THE OBSERVER. someone that sticks to themselves, doesn't like large groups and is very quiet. They seem to see everything because they usually go unnoticed. Has gossip on the entire asylum and often gets into places they shouldn't by accident. Good at utilizing their condition as excuses. Within the group they are the ones with most level head, the only one that was truly within arms reach of leaving this place. TAKEN

THE SINNER. looms a shadow of their dark past, the asylum was their sentence instead of jail. Often let their mental illness take over, and blames it for their actions. Normally seems innocent but when the switch is flipped they become very different (this is iffy) RESERVED

THE HELLION. the person at the asylum that creates the most problems for the staff. Refuses to take meds and claims they are fine and have no mental disorder. Will try to fight orderlies and anyone that questions their imagined stability or tries to counter their delusions. aggressive and wild to their core. TAKEN

THE RUNNER. someone always trying to escape, the first one to get a feeling something is off with the place. Has escaped from numerous mental health facilities, family hopes this one will finally keep them contained and help them (or hide them away so they don't shame the family.) Street smart and courageous, very tactical. TAKEN

THE VETERAN. Has been there the longest. Knows almost everything about the facility itself, like medication times and the guard rotation. Feels like their disorder will never be cured, the one slowly losing hope. Probably standoffish and hostile at first. A cynic and a pessimist. RESERVED

THE RETRIBUTIONIST. Similar to the sinner but instead of coming here instead of a jail sentences; after they served their sentences they were sent to Twin Rivers, will never leave this place. Believes that justice is their duty to dole out. Judges people actions and deems them guilty or innocent and then follows through with a punishment if guilty. Strong willed and intelligent. Views themselves as a protector of people, takes it on as their job to watch over the group and apply vengeance to whoever breaks their set of rules. RESERVED

THE PSYCHIATRIST.Initially worked at the asylum but fell in love with a patient. (Doesnโ€™t necessarily have to be love, could just be intense devotion, like someone who looks up to a murderer and decides to be like them ect) Decided to help them escape. Over the course of the therapy they began to see where the patient was coming from and relate to them, became more unstable themselves. Developed a psychosis that went unnoticed. Will do anything for the patient, even murder if it comes down to it. Personal guard dog. TAKEN

THE DIRECTORS CHILD.
the rich, kindhearted child of Edric. they are the complete opposite of that of their father, a likable person that only wishes to do the right thing. at a certain age, they discovered what their father was truly doing and was disgustedโ€” at that point they wanted to try and help the patients the best they could. in doing so, they had a helping hand in the groups escape and end up falling into the realmโ€” however, they must continuously take the little pills, shattering their own mind in order to survive through the four realms and make it out alive. (the psychiatrist and the directors child have a connection with each other in some way) RESERVED

&&โ€” โ SOMETIMES TO SURIVE YOU HAVE TO KILL YOUR MIND. โž

Last edited:
Hey yโ€™all! Morgan is busy working on the thread and other stuff so they asked me to send the link. Here yโ€™all go, if you canโ€™t get in or it expires for some reason lemme know!

Yes yes I would love the spot of the Sinner๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Pretty fitting honestly

UPDATE!!
All roles have been reserved at this point, I will make another update if any spots open up in the near future! Thank you everyone for taking an interest in the thread <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back