• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 〖 ♡ ♧ the house of cards || a spy academy rp ♤ ♢ 〗

I’m in school rn but i would love to join this. I’ll try and be active for this. Interested!!

I’m in school rn but i would love to join this. I’ll try and be active for this. Interested!!
We can definitely take that into consideration if you’re interested! Feel free to hop onto the CS and the temp OOC when ready

Good morning bump! Reminder that we are still open and accepting.

Please note: due to the influx of characters applying to Clubs, I strongly STRONGLY recommend trying for the Spades or Hearts 💕

I want to join and I’m not sure where I should post a character for this. I’m really new to this site.
welcome to the site! If you go to the very last tab on the cs or at the bottom of the mobile friendly section, there’s a link to the character sheets! If you’ve got any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to dm me!

final bump!

the deadline for the sheets is this upcoming Sunday (Jan 29) at 11:59pm EST. if anyone needs an extension, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

please also note that I will not be considering any other applications for the clubs out of consideration for those who have already applied. if the remainder of the spots are not filled, an opportunity will be given to those who are accepted to make a second character if they’d like.

cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back