• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hollow (OOC)

I feel like the group would've only met Tsela because he was a library aide that helped them, or they always saw him doing back-flips and somersaults in the courtyard but never studying, knowing that he was the top students in all his classes, and wanted to know his secret. Hell I'd even find it easy to believe that he got saddled with being Gavin's tutor and met the rest o the group in the process, then proceeded to basically terrorize them with overly affectionate behavior, and slightly illegal caresses.

Ian is most definitely likely to ask Tsela how the heck he never opens a book and gets those grades. Proceeds to ask for help with math because hah math.
A study group would probably be okay honestly.

I find it difficult to believe, as Gavin would commit suicide before he got a tutor
Honestly, Tsela'd probably smack Gavin upside the head with a gun and be like "Gon' head den. Clears up my schedule quite nicely." Of course the gun would have no bullets but he'd hand you the gun to see what you'd do, and enjoy himself immensely either way.

Last edited:
Vaughn is probably one of the most outgoing of the group, so I see him as being one of the first people involved. He's crap with school but he's smart in other ways, like his people skills. If anyone's seen OHSHC (Ouran High School Host Club) I would use Tamaki Suoh as a reference here. As for Gavin, I feel like he and Vaughn would get along great, just a headcanon XD

Vaughn is probably one of the most outgoing of the group, so I see him as being one of the first people involved. He's crap with school but he's smart in other ways, like his people skills. If anyone's seen OHSHC (Ouran High School Host Club) I would use Tamaki Suoh as a reference here. As for Gavin, I feel like he and Vaughn would get along great, just a headcanon XD
I'm inclined to agree

All of you guys get on soooo early zzzz I'm pretty cool with Morrigan being thrown into the study group or whatever whenever you guys feel best. Since she is so into getting good grades and not being a smarty pants on the same level of Tsela, a study group is very likely something Morrigan participated in often. She just wouldn't have clicked and became friends with them right away.

So I'm guessing we're going with study group, plus Avalon scheming and then the five of them somehow getting Tsela tangled up into their mess?
Also in a lecture and trying not to grin at my phone because I'm technically supposed to be paying attention.

Also a heads up. Play practice tonight, won't be on until later.

Vaughn is, as I've said, shit at school, so a study group is definitely plausible. Maybe it started with Vaughn asking Ian to tutor him and sort of exploded from there? That is, if everyone's okay with that.

I did it! c:

Also, I headcanon that they have a movie night at least once a week, sometimes every other week, and EVERY SINGLE TIME Ian gets to pick, it's an alien documentary... But never the same one. Also, have I told you guys that I love this roleplay yet?

Hell yeah this rp is sick

Having a couple dedicated good people over a huge group of people where dedication and ambition vary is the shiiiit

Everyone here is so friendly and nice and literate ;w; Everyone always strives to write novels for their posts and I love it :) Btw I noticed everyone liked my prior post. Does that mean that's the origin story we're going with?

By the way, Gavin pointed out that all the plans for the spring break in the last post. Gavin. It was Gavin. Okay Gavin. Yes? Gavin.

Damn it, I just wanted us to keep liking Red's posts whenever we agreed with him/her and make it a running gag.

Alrighty, coolio :3 I have no idea who I ship Vaughn with yet btw XD
I think you could ship him with anyone he's certifiably adorable

Also, if you're planning to drown because of my post (or, you know, if you don't like my bunnying there, then I'll change it) then please give me a poke first. Gee Gavin wouldn't just let you drown like that and I'm not sure that Andi (holy shit I'm so bad with names I can't believe I remembered) wants us to go on to THE OTHERSIDE(Adele™) just yet.

Also
but... but I'm a girl and I'm gay :c
I know and I love you, just wanted to give a heads up that I really really like controversial humor like "What are you, fucking gay?" to all my close (gay) friends. Double points because I'm bisexual. Tell me to shut up and fuck off if you think I'm being a jerk. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back