• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Mansion (Doubling Up, OCs)

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
In the end, nobody believes me...us...Nobody believes what happened inside the walls of this Mansion...

1644779126339.png
Not creepy at all, right? Doesn't look like one of the haunted houses you see everyday on TV. I know...That's why we bought it in the first place. But I'll start from the very beginning.
After finishing college, I wanted to maintain the relationship I had with my best friends, therefore we decided to move into this...cozy mansion. It looked pretty, there was enough space for us, and it was also surprisingly cheap, so... Hooray I guess?
From the very beginning, it felt weird to be inside this house. It looked really old, as if it was from the 17th century. But still, it was in a good shape, so we didn't really mind it. The old, dusty books in the library, that might be even older? Not a problem. The old furniture and creaky doors? Piece of cake. The shadows that can be seen during night? The strange noises coming from the room we've never been into, because of our crazy housekeeper? Oh...that's right, I forgot to tell you. We had a housekeeper. And there's a...strange room at the end of the hallway on the second floor. No other rooms can be found in this hallway, only this one. And when one of my friends attempted to go in there, the housekeeper stopped him. She almost began to scream as he touched the door knob. After that, we have decided to leave this room locked, unseen, shrouded in mystery. Although I swear I heard noises coming from that room, so it's possible that someone actually paid this room a visit. Even though I didn't hear him come out...
Look...I'm afraid I can't tell you much more, because it's all up to you now. There are many unsolved mysteries and inexplicable things hidden within these walls. And the deeper you dig, the darker it will be...

RULES:
1.: 18+
2.: Romance: FxF (strongly preffered, maybe MxF, but that's a big maybe). Sorry, but I don't do MxM so please, don't ask about it.
3.: No godmodding.
4.: No ghosting.
5.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward.
6.: At least 1 or 2 paragraphs per reply.

7.: Be LGBT+ friendly.

DM for more details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back