• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hole in the Wall Tavern (Dalet OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Cool. So, anyone have any ideas what kind of character they'll be making? I'm thinking of doing someone from Dalet; either a performer or an ex-bandit.

Ahh, cool. I'm still leaning toward performer. Or something on the bard/support-ish side.

So a bit of magic, but not the pow pow fireball type? I like that; there are too many mage characters who are all about explosions.

So a bit of magic, but not the pow pow fireball type? I like that; there are too many mage characters who are all about explosions.
Things like "explosion mages" and the like are why Im gonna pit limits on magic in this one. (Plus, large powerful magic doesn't fit the setting. That's what Lameds for.)

Does anyone want to join my hopeless band of wannabe vigilantes who futilely hope to some day assassinate Pythus?

Does anyone want to join my hopeless band of wannabe vigilantes who futilely hope to some day assassinate Pythus?
Hmmm... I think I just might. I was thinking of playing a fire dancer/swallower who also manages to weaponize his fire dancing/swallowing. Any need for someone like that in your group?

Well, for right now I'm open to ideas about what the group is going to look like. I call it a group, but there are only two characters I plan on using myself just because I've never done more than that before. I'm thinking that at the start, they will probably try to raise money in order to build up a base and make things more official, and in that area a fire dancer would be a valuable asset. I also think that they might try to become thieves and work their way to the top in order to take Pythus down from the inside. I want to first see how many members will actually agree to join the group, but in any case I'm open to any ideas you might have for the plot.

Same. Mostly because Lame-ed sounds way off and if its one way, it's probably the other.

Oh, this is just wonderful Backset. I've been dying to make a feisty lizardperson thug type character... RP dreams really do come true!

I finished Elif. Not exactly a great adventurer or fighter, but that's kinda the point. Can't wait to see everyone else's!

Hey there. Friendly reminder that lizardfolk can not, and do not, have boobs as that is biologically impossible and also one of my biggest pet peeves abpit lizardfolk in fiction.

I agree :/

Also so far we're a musician and two 'dancers'. I love it!

Hah, allow me to change that by caaasually throwing a warrior princess and a professional hitman/bodyguard into the mix. (Neither of which, I think, has any love for dancing)

Also Bill Nein Bill Nein - I see that Volke picture. I see it and I approve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back