The Highlights

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World

[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)][SIZE= 52px]. T H E .  H I G H L I G H T S .[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]  " P L A Y   T H E   M O M E N T S  .  P A U S E   T H E   M E M O R I E S  .  S T O P   T H E   P A I N  .  R E W I N D   T H E  H A P P I N E S S "   [/SIZE]

772657502d6d67d0c85b7085c9f1f6b5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

480421bb31141a449a0b801d15861ba3.png

tumblr_my6bcym2u91s5w85so1_500.gif

2f0g0i0.gif

[SIZE= 12px] There was a fine line between a headache that Aivree rejoiced over and a headache that just reminded her of the stupid shit she had gotten herself into while drinking her true love—Vodka. Apparently, through no one’s fault but her own she had somehow agreed to put herself up for auction. The stupidest mistake she had made since the weekend before when she bet she could surf down the stairs on a buggy board. Yeah, she was lucky she hadn’t broken an arm or a leg with that stunt. Though it had been quiet the stunt and while it had hurt like a motherfucker when she fell—it was a night to remember.[/SIZE]

tumblr_o36f12ONQF1v0t6g7o1_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px] Hunter glanced over at Xav as his question popped multiple ideas into his mind. If Vee decided to show up, it was going to be game on. "I have a few ideas in mind." He said giving his friend a light tap on his shoulder as he rested his hand there and scanned the auditorium for any other fine things he would want to make a move on tonight. His eyes then shifted to Aivree who was asking about the dress that Hunter and Xavier had painstakingly chose to reveal even more of her good features. Hunter chuckled and nodded to her, "Of course.. Hell, you're gonna look so good in that dress I might just have to snatch you up for myself." Hunter teased with a wink to her before returning his gaze to Xav. Playfully elbowing his friend in the side as he had something to say "Guess who else is gonna be here?" He said with a smirk "The wonderful Madeleine Meadow." He said beginning to elbow his friend again "Hey, I think I might just bid on her myself." he joked knowing about his friends little crush on her. "Kidding, but seriously if she even sets a toe on that stage you better be the first and highest bid." He said as he looked off into the crowd thinking about how that would take place. "Or maybe, she'll bid on you herself." [/SIZE]

tumblr_nlpbf2d94Z1sbo0xoo6_400.gif

[SIZE= 12px] Her phone buzzed with a text; a cheeky grin speaking mischief played on her features as a brilliant idea hit her. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," she texted back, looking up at her reflection one last time. Phone in hand and determination set, the babe left her room in search of her sunny roommate. Madeline was found in the general living quarters doing whatever Maddie-fit thing she's doing. Placing her palms over the taller blonde's eyes, Vivienne hummed in a playful, "Guess who I'm inviting to AA&D with me tonight~ I'll give you a hint. She's blonde, tall and goes by the name of Maddie. Know anyone like that?" [/SIZE]

tumblr_m9li7qelga1qkdght.gif

[SIZE= 12px] Abby stood up, glancing in the mirror. She figured she should change out of the school uniform and into something a little more relaxed. Abby slipped on a simple navy dress, ballet flats, a sweater, and her personal belongings as she headed out the door. She was running late but she didn’t care all that much, maybe she’d just miss her opportunity to go on stage so she wouldn’t have to be raffled off. Abby glanced to her phone, it was 7:37 as she rounded the corner and the auditorium came into view. At around 7:39pm, she approached the west wing seeing Nathan standing by the doors. She stopped in front of him, her arms folded “I can’t believe you’re actually making me do this.” She muttered. Abby looked towards the doors. “Let’s get this over with.” She grumbled. [/SIZE]

/monthly_2016_10/5815bf200b458_Excitedness(1).gif.8f116afd77655f6deb931de06a0d9105.gif

[SIZE= 12px] Once arrived, they could hear the music from outside the door and Maddie knows all too well what goes on beyond them. Just as the pair walked through that very door, Madeleine turned to her roommate, excited to ask the question that was lingering in her head. "Hey Vee," she began casually, fiddling with the piece of jewelry around her neck, "Do you think it's a good idea if I volunteer into the auction? It's nothing too serious, I just want an opinion, yeah?" [/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_mt6p6iAVkE1r2f5cp.gif

[SIZE= 12px] Xavier watched his friends in amusement as he turned his attention back to them while putting his phone away. "Make sure she doesn't run away. A deal is a deal, Aiv," Xavier ruffled her hair. Finally, it was show time. He wasn't planning to participate in the auction because hell would have to freeze over first. But watching his friends up there? He wouldn't miss it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px] He first pulled off his original tank top showcasing his chiseled body as he tossed it to the side, pulling out yet another plain tank top and pulling it on over his head. He began to speak to her as he changed "I wonder if as a host you could still bid? It would be a shame to go home with anybody else but you." He lied as he began to take off his blue jeans, reaching for the black tear away pants in his backpack and pulling them on. He then pulled on the white low vans in the backpack and clapped his hands together. He didn't care if anyone had just watched him change, it's not like he got naked. Plus, he wanted every bone in Janet's body to shiver with the thought of Hunter being nearly naked so close to her. "So, am I going first?" [/SIZE]

tumblr_mynq3qXFQU1qazm8bo4_r2_250.gif

[SIZE= 12px] The music was deafening but the dance floor was nearly empty. A crowd was quickly forming around the stage while a light stream of individuals made their way backstage - the commodities for this evening's auction. Nathan nudged Abby and nodded toward the line. "Better queue up, Abby. You wouldn't want to miss your cue, would you?" He shot her a cheeky grin and gave her a light push. "Oh, and Abby?" he called. "Remember to smile." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px] Hunter who's arms were still outstretched to the roof now curled closer so that he was flexing his already apparent muscular arms, sending the crowd in a frenzy once more before he lowered his arms only holding one finger up as if to silence the crowd. Once the volume dropped slightly, Hunter opened his mouth to yell "Isn't it getting hot in here?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]The crowd responded with wild cheers and screams that could only be translated as agreement. And with that, hunter put his hands on either side of the top of the little tank top, and ripped it open down the middle like the incredible hulk tearing off his shirt. Clearly painted on the middle of his chest was the superman symbol, courtesy of the art department. The crowd seemed to go bat-shit crazy as his stomach was now fully exposed, the two strips of the former intact tank top hanging off either side of his arms making him appear like some sort of hero especially with the S on his chest. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"NOW WHO'S TAKING SUPERMAN HOME TONIGHT?" [/SIZE]

tumblr_mynq3qXFQU1qazm8bo4_r2_250.gif

[SIZE= 12px]"Oh, dear god," said Nathan as the young ladies of Arlington Academy exploded into hysterics. And to think, of all the people in this entire school, Nathan was the only one who actually spent the night with Hunter McCallen, resident playboy womanizer, on a regular basis. In separate beds, of course. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]As his roommate, Nathan expected he'd see more of Hunter this year than he had previously through their mutual drama courses, but he never expected to see him like this - with a Superman emblem painted across his annoyingly taut bare chest and a primal glare flashing in his eyes. It was disturbing, to say the least. That is, it was disturbing until Hunter began getting... intimate with the stage. Then it was purely nauseating. Nathan was grateful every passing moment that he would not be going up on stage that night, but as he watched Hunter's performance, he wondered whether he had gotten the short end of the stick after all. At least Abby was spared this repugnant show. She would have hated it. Probably.[/SIZE]

/monthly_2016_11/58359368cbc12_FabulousHairflip.gif.c2683c41dcf6a8a6788cb230e6d3425d.gif

[SIZE= 12px] She strides down the catwalk, her steps in sync with the music. Maddie swore that there was a fan somewhere as her flowy dress fluttered faintly behind her, enhancing the energy of her steps. As she reached the end, she strikes a strong pose. The audience went wild, someone whistled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Maddie takes a stance and begins dancing using her hands, emphasising on her face as the song plays. Fingertips brushing past her cheeks, palms criss crossing in front of her eyes and her lips mouthing the lyrics. The thought of gyrating crossed her mind.
Sexy? Her? No. God, no. No way!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Suddenly, her dance stops and she covers her face, laughing at how seriously she took this auction and how ridiculously weird it would be for her to move so suggestively. It's not her style. Maddie showed her grin, and waved at the crowd and showing recognition to the faces she found familiar. Amongst them was her friends; a few from her music track, Vivienne with Zak, Nathan and finally Xavier, all of whom she aimed her beaming white teeth at. [/SIZE]

tumblr_lw3n3b44FH1r3n8h2.gif

[SIZE= 12px]However, within seconds a new song was on. Abby instantly recognized it by the first couple of notes, along with the rest of the auditorium. Not even thinking, Abby ripped the belt off the was just used to accentuate her waistline, and tied up her cardigan like Britney Spears had in the music video.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Granted Britney did it with a shirt to expose her mid-drift but Abby was in a dress so this would have to do. Abby was really hoping that somewhere her 8 year old memory remained, providing her with the correct steps for this dance. When she was little, Abby used to play this on repeat and perform the steps like she was Britney Spears. Just until the first chorus is done. Then you can stop. She encouraged herself as she continued the choreography with a smile. Inside she was boiling. She felt absolutely foolish. However, she pushed that feeling deeper down and swallowed her pride with each little shimmy or swaying of the hips.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Her eyes scanned the auditorium looking for Nathan. He was probably sporting some shit-eating grin, basking in the measly two points he had scored higher on her by that ended her up on stage. She spotted him running back out. That little shit.[/SIZE]

2f0g0i0.gif

[SIZE= 12px] Why did they leave THAT for last? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Get off the stage and bring back one of the hotties! [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Aivree frowned looking to the man who called that, if she wasn’t just about to have a heart attack she would have thrown her shoe at him, but instead she took a few steps forward. Big mistake. It happened in slow motion, the dress being longer then her wee legs and a combination of her feet not used to the heels caused her to fall to the stage with a loud Thud! that echoed throughout the auction. In that instant Aivree swore under her breath unable to look up she just quickly scrambled to her knees ready to jump off the stage and punch whoever talked to her first. There was laughter as her skirt seemed to be against her ever having any dignity left. This wasn’t exactly what she wanted from today, just a bit of dignity. That was all she asked for. [/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_mt6p6iAVkE1r2f5cp.gif

The male inhaled deeply and smiled at Aivree, as if he predicted this event the entire time. ‘I’m sorry,’ he mouthed to her. He held out a hand to help her up but his eyes never left hers. With a cheeky grin, Xavier began what he knew would make Hunter poke fun of him for the rest of their time at Arlington. He fucking sang. “Aivree Lanzone," he whispered into the microphone, "I won't lie to you, I know he's just not right for you and you can tell me if I'm off,” Xavier started off in a lower tone than the original. There was no background music, just his voice before Janet realized what was happening and so did the girl backstage. The background music started playing as he continued, “But I see it on your face, when you say that he's the one that you want and you're spending all your time in this wrong situation.” Their hands were still interlocked as he twirled her around once and pulled her close.

He could feel his heart hammering against his chest and any time now, he was going to have a heart attack or pass out.

2f0g0i0.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]Unlike she wished, her ears started to warm up dramatically turning a shade of pink till the moment he planted the soft kiss on her cheek and handed her the microphone. He was done singing, deep down, she wished he wasn’t. “Who knew you could sing.” She spoke to him swallowing before trying to get her mind over the fact she wasn’t a singer, not really. Painter, sculptor, welder—But singer? Not ever. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]But to prove the motherfuckers wrong she belted it out. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]‘Give me a sign take my hand, we’ll be fine, promise I won’t let you down.’ Aivree couldn’t believe she was singing in front of all the kids in the school. But she focused on Xav and ignored the others, that was the only thing allowing her to not faint on her. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]‘Just know that you don’t have to do this alone, promise I’ll never let you down.’ With the last lyrics leaving her mouth Aivree swallowed letting her hand fall to her side barely able to hold onto the microphone. People seemed impressed the crowd cheered and Janet even seemed to be excited.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back