• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Highest King~ (MxM) {sub needed}

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 300 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale.

In this realm there are King's and Queen's but also a High King (my character who's a Blood Angel), who rules over all including the other King’s and Queen. He is a just and fair ruler. But he is very secretive and his power is ancient. Your character is one of the oldest and highest ranking King’s who has been rather close to the High King though, like all others, he is still kept at arms length for some reason. Your character has had a crush on the High King for a long time now and has been trying to get closer over the years. Suddenly, it was announced that the High King is dying and yours will eventually take over as High King. How will he react and what about the secrets that’ll undoubtedly be placed on his shoulders? Not to mention the huge crush he has on the current High King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back