• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Characters / Face Claims

• Anime

• Realistic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackson

"How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?"
Brief Plot: The Hideaway is a local coffee shop tucked away in the heart of downtown. A small nook where friends alike come to chat and catch up. It's filled with books, some new and some donated. With a new season comes new faces. Feel free to come on by for a warm cup of coffee and maybe a story or two. You never know the kinds of people you just might meet in The Hideaway.

The story will revolve around a group of individuals who live relatively close to the coffee shop. Whether it's in a nearby district or the apartment above. The coffee shop is something they all share in common. Whether they work together, or they frequent the shop- it's up to you to decide. Everyone's story here is different. Maybe you're a transfer student, attending the near by college and heard about this little hole in the wall spot.

This world, this coffee shop is ours to build together.

marika-eglite-21-rain.gif

❤ J.

Last edited:
Interested! Can't believe I nearly missed this when I was practically looking for something just like this :ghostl::ghostr::ghostn:

Hey, this looks pretty cute! Always a sucker for sol café stories. Might join in, if not then here's a free bump anyways 😊

I dig it! I prefer anime, tbh
I'm with you on that one. I created a poll just in case. I'll most likely have the thread up within the hour. Once we have four character sheets made we can start ^.^

I'll post up soon, got my hands full D:

Gonna have to drop out like Meimo sorry, my hands ended up getting tied too by the same rp >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back