• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The hidden world of the Undergrove family hunters [m/m]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking to do a Halloween spooky season type RP, I have this character Diego who's a monster hunter in the modern day world like his family and those before him, I think it might be interesting and fun.

Some more information:
~ Diego is like 29, make your character around that age please
~ I'm planning for this to be a M/M romance [Or masc leaning Nonbinary or other folk]
~ RP vibe is like, take nostalgic halloween from early 2000's and mash it with Buffy the vampire slayer and teen wolf [except, you know adults]
~ I can be very forgetful, if I don't respond for a week you can ass blast me with messages if you wish to see what's going on, on my end
~ I love worldbuilding! so chat with me about that kinda thing!
~ Your character can be anyone as long as they fit into the setting/plot
~ I have been roleplaying for years, at least 9 years at this point

Plot/setting information: Your character has lived in this town all their life, and still does, and still finds the Undergrove family, well, weird, they have always given off a weird vibe, sure they don't cause anything, no historical scandals, but they all have this vibe, even the school aged folks you've encounter, it's like they all know something everyone else doesn't, so one cold September night it shouldn't come as any real surprise when you see Diego, youngest of the 9 Undergrove brothers in a fight to the death with...... a Werewolf?

Any other questions? give me a DM

Tracking. Sounds pretty cool, tell me more. I'm a sucker for classic supernatural themes.
I am going to say hunters won't bother non trouble making supernatural beings, they only go after things that are causing trouble or are, you know murdering people.

at the moment I really only have the concepts for Vampires and Werewolves down
The town has a werewolf pack in it [that's been there for generations] and a few Vampires, the Vampires are in fact on thin ice with the Undergrove family but they haven't seemed to try anything so they get left alone, the town actually has a fair number of supernatural beings in it, though it's like around 1/4th to human

Neat, neat. So I'm assuming Man B, not Diego, is human as well or is there possibility for Hybrids? If not, still totally okay as I am interested.

Neat, neat. So I'm assuming Man B, not Diego, is human as well or is there possibility for Hybrids? If not, still totally okay as I am interested.
Human is what I first picture when it comes to the concept [Human freaks out and now is sidekick to Diego if he likes it or not], however hybrids that's half human could work for drama [IE never being told about one side of the family so they don't know they aren't fully human]

I'm going to shoot you a DM so we can chat more about this

If you are still looking and would be okay with a dhampir who doesn't know what he is (yet) because so far he didn't exhibit any nonhuman abilities or other vampiric traits then let me know and we can talk more via PM. It sounds like an interesting plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back