• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m guessing teacher posts will be sometime tomorrow, maybe morning or evening, something like that.

Family Day would be a fun holiday to celebrate. At the least I’m expecting we’d probably have the bigger ones like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day etc

Halloween and Valentine's Day are always fun in school settings like this, plus I already know what Madeleine could wear as a Halloween costume.

Well if you are thinking what I think you are thinking of, Torrin has become an Emissary and has truly helped enriched Savage Outsider life by establishing contact.

Well yes, you know this, and I know this, but nobody else does, and Torrin definitely doesn't know, and I foresee quite a few...interesting...encounters lol.

Oh, and I also want to note that Torrin did not run away from Krrr lol. She strolled. The running bit at the end was just something she was thinking about for her class lol.

Oh, and I also want to note that Torrin did not run away from Krrr lol. She strolled. The running bit at the end was just something she was thinking about for her class lol.

Still a fleeing motion! Like with a bear, outright running is back but strolling carefully away.

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to my post yet, I've been trying to get to it today, but I've been stressed trying to worry about my biology class (we have a 3-unit test tomorrow, a quiz wednesday, and our first lab practical friday) and my new bird as he's adjusting to my house and other bird. I'll try my best to get it up tomorrow, but it I don't tomorrow I don't want to drag my team or anyone down so it's okay if you need to put Sakari in as an npc until I can get back here! I hope that's okay with everyone?

littleberry littleberry

You know it occurs to me, well came about when thinking of how holidays would be handled, what time of the year is it in game? Curious for what celebration might be planned for first, like Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Arbor Day?

how would the supernatural/hidden community even feel about such holidays? Is Halloween an insult or a compliment?

Maybe it's a community in the sense that a neighborhood can be considered a community. Dunno on a global scale but I can at least say Charlotte adores the holidays while Krrr well Krrr being Krrr.

littleberry littleberry You know since the professors and their areas don't have any kind of identifying traits or set dressing of any kind maybe it'd be better to actually list information on them and their meeting spots in the OOC or CS section instead of a random IC post in the middle of the thread?

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll be fine, but I may be without electricity for a few days depending on how bad it gets. I should return no later than Saturday, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back