• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also everyone. I am going to be insistent that everyone get the dorms and in their rooms. I know you all are looking forward to groups just as much as I am. In like two hours I will do a timeskip even if you aren't there yet and poof you all there haha. I am sorry if that seems unfair but it needs to happen. :puff:

Also everyone. I am going to be insistent that everyone get the dorms and in their rooms. I know you all are looking forward to groups just as much as I am. In like two hours I will do a timeskip even if you aren't there yet and poof you all there haha. I am sorry if that seems unfair but it needs to happen. :puff:

Finally. I was really starting to think it would bog down in this initial phase. Well, if it was a book I'd call it the Prologue or the first chapter. Bleh to each their own.

Ah yanno, just gonna go for an aside here. If these magical properties were explained, like 'hey Swamp Monster you can have it be a swamp. It doesn't have to be a shed', Krrr would probably be fine with taking it as territory. But this was not explained to the swamp creature, so they hunted for a swamp.

Ah yanno, just gonna go for an aside here. If these magical properties were explained, like 'hey Swamp Monster you can have it be a swamp. It doesn't have to be a shed', Krrr would probably be fine with taking it as territory. But this was not explained to the swamp creature, so they hunted for a swamp.

Can imagine Krrr carving out a swampy area on-campus and then the local gardener/landscaper of the academy showing up and seeing it and literally having a fit.

I'm going to yeet to bed now. Wake me up when September October ends. Wake me up inside. When I'm wiser and I'm older. Rip Avicii.
See y'alls in like 20 hours or something.

Can imagine Krrr carving out a swampy area on-campus and then the local gardener/landscaper of the academy showing up and seeing it and literally having a fit.

Well yes they can very well do that. And then they best oughta know to let a sleeping bayou-born critter lie and try no funny business.

DrBones DrBones Getting together my last post for the night, you okay with "Lucy outs herself as a loli granny and then our characters don't talk for the rest of the night due to the awkward atmosphere" as the setting?

Totally read OOC after making my post, and then had to run back and make my bathroom disappear lol. I wasn't able to get Torrin to bed last night cuz I had to sleep, but I tacked it on to post this morning. Hopefully that is fine. She be in the cafeteria now, though.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 In case you miss it, Torrin did leave a message under Azazel's door so he would know why Krrr never showed up.

littleberry littleberry How does the laundry work? Is there a communal laundry room? This might be funny considering I doubt some of the more well off students would know how to do laundry lol. But then there IS magic so... Or maybe there are laundry chutes in the room, and when we get back to our rooms at the end of the day, our clean clothes have been returned? This may be the simpler option lol.

So what does the cafeteria look like and what kind of food does it serve for breakfast?

Cafeteria has several food lines where they will be serving a continental breakfast. The foodlines are to the side

the line being the back of the room. The open space being where you enter. |_|<-here and then the rest of the space are the tables. And the stage area for any announcements or ceremonies are here |_|
^here

Totally read OOC after making my post, and then had to run back and make my bathroom disappear lol. I wasn't able to get Torrin to bed last night cuz I had to sleep, but I tacked it on to post this morning. Hopefully that is fine. She be in the cafeteria now, though.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 In case you miss it, Torrin did leave a message under Azazel's door so he would know why Krrr never showed up.

littleberry littleberry How does the laundry work? Is there a communal laundry room? This might be funny considering I doubt some of the more well off students would know how to do laundry lol. But then there IS magic so... Or maybe there are laundry chutes in the room, and when we get back to our rooms at the end of the day, our clean clothes have been returned? This may be the simpler option lol.
Um to be honest I hadn't thought of laundry haha. I will let everyone decide on that. But my thinking is if we have communal bathrooms a communal laundry room would work as well.

Also if you could edit your post, I know you probably didn't see it haha but to try and compromise I put edits on the rooms, one being no bathrooms lol. But good post! I love Torrin haha whatta awesome "dude bro" as Leon and you would say.

Also if you could edit your post, I know you probably didn't see it haha but to try and compromise I put edits on the rooms, one being no bathrooms lol. But good post! I love Torrin haha whatta awesome "dude bro" as Leon and you would say.

Thanks! And whoops! My bad, I had edited the bathroom out, but it must not have gone through (phones FTW), re-editing now.

**Edit
Weird, so when I looked the post, it showed no changes, but when I went to edit, the changes were already there in the text box. Oh well, makes my life easier lol. Should be good now.

Last edited:
Since I will be at work and a scene change calls for a rather lengthy post, I likely wont get it done until I get home in the evening, plus I have to wait for a Charlotte post anyway.

littleberry littleberry
Would the RAs explain everything to Madeleine or would she still be in the dark about everything?

As she pulled the door open, she briefly considered shouting "Open, says me!" for the theatricality of it, but decided against it on grounds of not being an irredeemable goober.

Ha! I love this line!!

CallSign CallSign I'm sorry I haven't answered your question. I got super sick this morning and slept about nine hours. Martyr would say something along the lines of "I am blind, yes, but I am not a dragon. I do not have wings therefore cannot fly. I am an oracle. A witch."

Scion Scion

Charlotte could just punch a hole in the wall and make a new exit. I mean she does have super strength and all. Salt is only blocking the door, not the whole hallway or length of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back