• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
CallSign CallSign Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

I checked up on your last posts, but just wanted to confirm with you two in case I missed one that neither Aeri Hope nor Martyr are in our room, right? They're in the hallways still?

There are a few people who haven't gotten to their rooms yet.

Also real talk, Scion's been super courteous to everybody. We all misgendered Scion's character, Scion's character being mentioned started a weird debacle yesterday but didn't get any say in the argument, Scion's place in the RP had been forgotten a few times. And still, no offense taken. What a champion.

CallSign CallSign I'm just asking for clarification, but did Hope just mouth silently to a blind girl?

Dang. Making me genuinely feel for her. We all know though that Martyr will grow up to be the next Demon King and eventually enslave the world and when some poor soul who happens to be deaf will ask, "Why are you doing this....?" in sign language and she'll just mouth silent to them...."Because?".

I think you also forgot the bunk beds.
you can choose
Well shit now I need to rewrite my first post a little. Or not and we just go with my guy having to rearrange the room by hand because none of the magic stuff about the dorms was explained to the students. And uh...

IDK, isn't this kind of a copout and way too much freedom to just do whatever so no one has to actually deal with dorms being dorms and not perfectly ideal housing? How are we gonna have rooming issues and interaction if everyone can just have their perfect corner with their own rooms? Not even Hogwarts let students just crap out a customized mansiondorm for themselves and they weren't even preparing for a future racewar.
KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
They could as things were explained but if you can magically add as much stuff as you want on a whim, the only reason why you would collapse everything back is to be a dick. I mean "The Infinite Dorm Wars" sounds fun but it seems kinda contrary to the game's, well, everything.
Y'alls overthinking it. I just read what littleberry said and thought oh yay we can choose decor n stuff. isn't' that what it is?

or like, the rooms decorate themselves depending on what you want ie custom room decor magic

but not walls shifting or anything...
Zerohex Zerohex
Well that was my concern. I feel like Charlotte would do that to a certain someone who may or may not be the real villain.

girl_on_fire girl_on_fire
GM said you could add rooms to the dorm/mini apartment.
Okay so let me explain my reasoning to you all :)
We have new people coming in being added to the dorm halls. Yes they won't be coming in as much because I have shut the RP down but maybe some of y'all will want to create new characters. In RP people can probably do this because of how I have organized things.

So for every mission the groups are set on, those groups are locked. If you go inactive your character will be shuffled into an NPC group and will get reshuffled in when you get on. BUT I arranged it so groups reorganize every new mission so there are lots of points to reshuffle.

Every new character will be introduced before the new groups are announced and will just be the newest member BUT not a new student. Just a student you haven't been in a group with before.

Now these new students will need a room. So I can think real quick why a student would suddenly need to switch rooms at this school. Trouble with the roommate. Now it would be hard if you couldn't add in more beds or more space to accommodate more rooms for any new characters you or some late people haven't introduced yet? Not hard anymore since you can redesign the space.

Is it a cop out? Mostly yes. It is. For me xD because I don't want to keep having to "MOVE" people to new or "BIGGER" dorms or monitor every post to make sure the room is the same as everyone else's. This can easily explain why some rooms look different than others if you visit other characters dorms. It can lead to fun conflict yes of some personalities saying "we don't need a big space" and others being like "I want a palace" or "i want a window in the bedroom" "well I want it dark and foreboding". Also I made this addition because I know I was VERY in the wrong for mistaking and misgendering Krrr and so this gives them the option to make their own bedroom incase they don't feel comfortable rooming with a boy.

So that is what I have decided to do. If you have problems with it or any further questions about limitations or ideas, feel free to PM me so I can respond more clearly and personally. I don't want to upset anyone with this addition, I know it makes things "easier" but while as much fun as I am having and love how you all are fitting in this world already, I am not going to kid myself and say this will be easy. Because it won't. And I am trying to make some little things easier on me so my focus can go on the stuff I won't be copping out on.

I hope you all understand where I am coming from but your input is valuable to me so PLEASE feel free to pm me okay? You will never be punished or anything for voicing contradicting opinions to me or critiques :)

you can choose

Okay so let me explain my reasoning to you all :)
We have new people coming in being added to the dorm halls. Yes they won't be coming in as much because I have shut the RP down but maybe some of y'all will want to create new characters. In RP people can probably do this because of how I have organized things.

So for every mission the groups are set on, those groups are locked. If you go inactive your character will be shuffled into an NPC group and will get reshuffled in when you get on. BUT I arranged it so groups reorganize every new mission so there are lots of points to reshuffle.

Every new character will be introduced before the new groups are announced and will just be the newest member BUT not a new student. Just a student you haven't been in a group with before.

Now these new students will need a room. So I can think real quick why a student would suddenly need to switch rooms at this school. Trouble with the roommate. Now it would be hard if you couldn't add in more beds or more space to accommodate more rooms for any new characters you or some late people haven't introduced yet? Not hard anymore since you can redesign the space.

Is it a cop out? Mostly yes. It is. For me xD because I don't want to keep having to "MOVE" people to new or "BIGGER" dorms or monitor every post to make sure the room is the same as everyone else's. This can easily explain why some rooms look different than others if you visit other characters dorms. It can lead to fun conflict yes of some personalities saying "we don't need a big space" and others being like "I want a palace" or "i want a window in the bedroom" "well I want it dark and foreboding". Also I made this addition because I know I was VERY in the wrong for mistaking and misgendering Krrr and so this gives them the option to make their own bedroom incase they don't feel comfortable rooming with a boy.

So that is what I have decided to do. If you have problems with it or any further questions about limitations or ideas, feel free to PM me so I can respond more clearly and personally. I don't want to upset anyone with this addition, I know it makes things "easier" but while as much fun as I am having and love how you all are fitting in this world already, I am not going to kid myself and say this will be easy. Because it won't. And I am trying to make some little things easier on me so my focus can go on the stuff I won't be copping out on.

I hope you all understand where I am coming from but your input is valuable to me so PLEASE feel free to pm me okay? You will never be punished or anything for voicing contradicting opinions to me or critiques :)

Wow. This was becoming a problem? I thought it was pretty self-explanatory myself. I don't see where anyone should have gotten confused. Unless they were getting way too deep into the living arrangements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back