• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SAME OMG REEEEEEE

turns out there are no group leaders, but i would nominate martyr as mission do0d thing. what littleberry said.

Crap no group leaders. And I got all detailed for it. Was even tossing out potential plot pieces, (not that I could have guaranteed anyone else but me would have liked them). Still, it was kinda amusing. I guess I would still nominate Aeri if it came to something like that.

Just remembered I got the wolf-dude supervisor. Completely forgot that until now. Fun fun. Not. >.>

I kinda put Dro in something of a hole.

Everything will work out spectacularly, I'm sure.

Also all that work on the group leaders thing doesn't have to be for nothing. Maybe we can elect an honorary leader if one of the characters wants one. We'll see what happens :closed eyes open smile:

I normally favor the 'show don't tell' approach when I do character development. For those who haven't figured it out though, Leon hadn't really declared himself leader. He just assumed that he was because he's always been the leader. He's been raised his whole life, after all, to be king.

Scion Scion

Hey quick question, Krr is in the building, right? Or did I misread and he's outside?

You misread. The swamp creature known as Krr is presently inside the building searching for the clues to solve the Mystery of the Barbaric Bulletin Board.

Okay, cool, thank you!

Yep pretty much what you need to know is the Swamp Creature is inside, banging on everything to get witness testimony to solve the case.

Oops, never mind, I see it on your edit of that last post with the entrance of the Headmistress

(In case anyone else wanted to check: Group E - Faculty Supervisor: Poppy Dunford (Elemental; Female))

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 - Psst. As an aside, has Martyr been thinking of what the answer is to Charlotte's inquiry? Really cutting down to brass tax, just wondering on a post on that end.

Oki, Torrin is finally headed to the dorms...and the showers...that garlic though lmao. Also, she just low-key named her group "dude bros" 😂

Something to note: there does seem to be enough people in B Wing that they could be placed two to room, vs, two of the room having three. It may be a non-issue, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Something to note: there does seem to be enough people in B Wing that they could be placed two to room, vs, two of the room having three. It may be a non-issue, but thought it was worth mentioning.
Yes there is but people have already started RPing with their roommates so I think it will just be easier to give them additional roommates instead of moving them around :)

You know, I never considered the smell of garlic to be magic, but I suppose Madeleine's power amplified that as well. Good to know.

Well, with Torrin, she has a better sense of smell and stuff, so I just figured that even though it may have dissapated enough for everyone else, Torrin can still smell it everywhere, like in her clothes and on her skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back