• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tis true, tis true. Also, can I assume there is electricity? At least some of the students may want to charge phones and laptops and stuff. The "mannish broad" needs her notes!!! ROFL

Scion Scion . I about died when I read that post though

The rumor mill has to start somewhere!

Kasime Kasime Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
In case our characters don't meet IC before the timeskip, would the subject of your characters not being dragons come up? Hope would probably ask a couple questions that could be answered "No because I'm not a dragon" or similar, but I don't want to assume.

I'm not quite sure what you mean haha, but Sakari will be happy to answer questions about her being a genie if asked if she's a dragon!

It wouldn't be a direct "Are you a dragon?" question since Hope still thinks everyone at the academy is a dragon. She'd probably make somewhat awkward attempts at small talk regarding dragon things along the lines of "What's your favorite part of your hoard?" or "What's the fastest you've ever flown?" She might also ask Martyr how she doesn't run into things while flying since she's blind.

Ohh yeah, Hope will probably need to ask Sakari because telling others what clan she's from isn't something she's used to because she was raised human. But as soon as she realises Hope is a Dragon, she's most likely going to become quiet around her and only say what's needed if she doesn't ease away from her (up until she forms her own opinions about her and the others and not just continuing to base her actions off of her mother's stories), not really trying to be untalkative and 'mean' but just because one of the only things her mother stressed to her was strictly to not associate with Dragons or Sirens.

Also I'm sorry I'm a little late today in posting, guys. I'm visiting family today, but I'll have it up in just a bit!!

When is the timeskip? I’m waiting on littleblindkitten, but I won’t have to wait much longer if it’s soon! I’m also just über excited for group challenges to start

When is the timeskip? I’m waiting on littleblindkitten, but I won’t have to wait much longer if it’s soon! I’m also just über excited for group challenges to start
I'm gunna probably wait till everybody gets into their rooms and then time skip later this evening. Also I don't want to do it till some late people get in so count on the time skip being late tonight so everybody wakes up to it and you all have the rest of the week for groups :) I am so excited that so many different character conflict is happening already haha! Gunna make groups interesting.

sorry for the lack of posts for Axus. I don't have much of an excuse beyond the fact that he wouldn't do much in this situation. Promise I'll be more active with groups/assignments. Group D, prepare for an equipment overhaul.

Hmm good question... own bathroom seems easiest :)

Yeah but communal bathrooms help save both space and construction costs for a major structure like this one and they also help build a community spirit. In a more meta sense too, since it's another larger communal location for characters to do things at.

sorry for the lack of posts for Axus. I don't have much of an excuse beyond the fact that he wouldn't do much in this situation. Promise I'll be more active with groups/assignments. Group D, prepare for an equipment overhaul.

Since you're mute, how would Dro even socialize in the room with him? If you've read any of Dro's post's, he hasn't really socialized with anyone, (well successfully at least). The vampire who puts his foot in his mouth everyother time he opens it, and the witch who can't speak at all. Almost sounds like a recipe for disaster, or at least a bit of destruction. Or something........>.>

Hubub101 Hubub101

Duwang Duwang

I actually hadn't intended to have Dro come off as aggressive with Leon, but I genuinely could not think of a single thing that he would have said that would have led to any sort of companionship. I mean Vampires & Werewolves here are supposed to be close allies and similar in the strength levels, but I just couldn't think of a single thing to make the two characters socialize in a friendly manner. I blame the Underworld movies.

Duwang Duwang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back