• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys I'm back. I might have to sort stuff out but the house is fine so I can start posting regularly again soon.

I'm seriously drawing a blank on what I should have my character say/do right now. I'm kinda stuck just drying my book while one of my group mates and adviser just kinda enter the room lol. Also I hadn't received any notifications regarding this rp. This has been happening alot with other rps im in as well. Is this happening to anybody else?

The notification system is kinda borked to be perfectly honest. As for drawing blanks, least on my end I can keep going with the vampire but I figured oughta wait a little more, maybe see if the others want to post or a teacher bit happens before that, and sorta just stuck on Swamp Monster. Who I think the only person in that group is DrBones so maybe group merges oughta happen? Dunno.

I've found that refreshing a thread a couple times after reading it and before closing it makes the notification system work better. For some reason it doesn't consider the posts that pop up at the bottom of the page to be "read" which causes most of the notification issues.

Fluffer Fluffer Glad you're okay!

Huh, interesting. Well at least there is some sort of way of fixing the notification issues since those are a bother. Then suppose an aside posted of Charlotte doing things. Then I guess just an aside of how are ya and what not.

Fluffer Fluffer - I mean least on your end, you could respond to the dragon who busted up good portion of the bleachers causing shrapnel to fly loose. Would be safe to say good chunk headin your way. Or wait. Either or you do you.

sorry for the wait guys. it is taking me a little long right now with personal issues going on. I will be writing posts tonight and should have them up late tonight or tomorrow morning

Assuming we might still get a bit of role-call done, but as an aside. So how about [insert character(s)], the friendships, the nemeses, favorite multitudes of objects, and all that jazz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back