• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Uh, okay, so you don't see anything particularly slimy with trying to hit on someone that looks and acts like a 12 year old. Are you sure this is the stance you wanna take right now?

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight All good

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 I guess I didn't make it quite clear enough on my character sheet but the general idea of my character is based on the assumption that succubi stop aging once they reach physical maturity, so Lucy is out of place within the whole succubus/incubus dynamic by virtue of looking like a gradeschooler. The idea was that she was basically a child prodigy in a society where only adults have value and this is eating her alive inside but I've not really gotten a chance to communicate the latter bit. This is also why the seduction portion her powerset forces people to treat her like a favorite niece, rather than arousing them like normal succubi do (though I assume we're going with the premise of succubi/incubi being naturally immune to their own race's drain/seduce because otherwise they would all die super fast).

Shining Wizard Shining Wizard Zerohex Zerohex
I get what you mean about Lucy, but he doesn'tknow that. He's making the assumption that she's like him. He doesn't consider himself eighteen. He considers himself seventy because he is mentally. He has the knowledge and expertise of a seventy year old man, but the body and charisma of an eighteen year old boy. He sees that Lucy is twelve, but he considers her as someone his age or even older. He doesn't think of it as gross or anything like pedophilia.

Besides...He specifically said he wasn't going to hit on her. Mostly because she was a succubus and he prefers to hit on humans (or human-like people) and he knows she's not human in the slightest.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 No, see, the whole point I'm making is that a loli granny succubus is unique and unheard of and therefore Azazel would really have no reason to believe she's any older than she looks at first glance.

I’m not getting notifications for the OOC, even though I’m on the “watch” list : (
If y’all need me anytime, just make sure to @ me so I’ll get some sort of alert. For now, I’ll just make sure to check!

It happens when you blow off an alert without actually checking the thread, you don't get new alerts for new messages because the site, like, assumes you know there's posts you haven't seen.

I was waiting for the instructor to give some kind of que. Either way Axus wants nothing more than to be better than Charlotte. (Plus, wouldn't a dance battle need music?)

Only weak dancers rely on music. Also I think that teacher seems like the type to get angry if you wait for him to say something.

I promise I'm still here, I should be able to get a post out tonight or tomorrow. Midterms kinda kicked me in the guts.

So just a lil hint hehe. All your "basic" training or tests now will come to play in your later missions. All your missions will add up to the overall story arc. I'm so excited!!! I hope y'all are liking everything so far 0.0

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I swear I used to check the thread every few hours to see if someone responded to Seph, but then apparently all her conversation partners left her and now I'm just flustered trying to make a good standalone post. Should she just talk to her group instructor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back