• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Supposed to be hitting here too, expecting thunderstorms and some wind, not expecting it to be too terrible though.

littleberry littleberry You know since the professors and their areas don't have any kind of identifying traits or set dressing of any kind maybe it'd be better to actually list information on them and their meeting spots in the OOC or CS section instead of a random IC post in the middle of the thread?
Just Posted the NPC character list I was making. Still a work in progress but it gives name, clan, and appearance for now :)

littleberry littleberry

Neat. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone is in place for the mission dealies now, do we have an ETA of when the specs of said missions will be dropped? Also since got you here anyhow, what time of the year is it anyway? Been musing on holiday stuff around the campus so I figure I oughta ask.

littleberry littleberry

Neat. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone is in place for the mission dealies now, do we have an ETA of when the specs of said missions will be dropped? Also since got you here anyhow, what time of the year is it anyway? Been musing on holiday stuff around the campus so I figure I oughta ask.
It is fall time so the holiday coming up is Halloween :) And it is offensive to some groups, and an excuse for others to go out and explore human culture and not be "Hidden". For Witches it is a sacred night of ritual.

Ah, cool! Just wanted to check and confirm. Now to think up costume ideas...

Oh yeah and then just the ETA for mission stuff.

I'm going to be out of town for the next few days. I'll try to make time to post at least once a day, but I have no idea what my schedule will be (I'm told I'll be hitting a few bars). I'll be back in action by Saturday.

This is why I brought it up. So if y'all are cool with it, we can bring Sakari along.

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to my post yet, I've been trying to get to it today, but I've been stressed trying to worry about my biology class (we have a 3-unit test tomorrow, a quiz wednesday, and our first lab practical friday) and my new bird as he's adjusting to my house and other bird. I'll try my best to get it up tomorrow, but it I don't tomorrow I don't want to drag my team or anyone down so it's okay if you need to put Sakari in as an npc until I can get back here! I hope that's okay with everyone?

Last edited:
I'd feel bad about taking over her character but if she's okay with it, for the sake of advancing the plot, it might be okay. We could fill her in later.

This is more we can say about all the other guys though who bailed without warning. We might need a new ping or maybe open up the RP again to get some fresh blood in. But these are just suggestions.

I'd feel bad about taking over her character but if she's okay with it, for the sake of advancing the plot, it might be okay. We could fill her in later.

This is more we can say about all the other guys though who bailed without warning. We might need a new ping or maybe open up the RP again to get some fresh blood in. But these are just suggestions.
I'll be going through today and making an NPC group for accepted but inactive characters. And remove any reservations made by players who never posted their CS. But I'll probably not accept new people until the first mission is over. Then when you get assigned to new groups it makes sense for new people.

Duwang Duwang just so I can a clearer picture, did Leon give Sakari a piggy back ride, or did he haul her in a fireman's carry. Either is hilarious, just wondering would be more accurate lol.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 I know you're trying to do the rogue with a heart of gold thing but this:
"And, Lucy, you're a succubus. I know you're not twelve years old. I'm not eighteen. So don't say anything about pedophilia."
just came out really slimey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back