• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Hex (basically, an alien on your space station )

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
..In space no one can hear you scream.... Haha just kidding, the alien living in your spacecraft can, so y'all better shut up and hide. Sorry I know this isn't off to a great start, I'll stop messing around and get into serious mode now!

Recently a new planet capable of supporting life had been found, and a shuttle called 'the Hex' was sent out with a specialized crew to study it. The Hex is a station composed of 5 hex shaped rooms, the center, the living space, the med Bay, the control room, and the laboratory. I will go more in depth about each space if this thread gets attention. The crew is composed of 5 different types of members:

Doctors
Nurses
Captain
Scientists
Engineers
(Anything else you may think should go here)

All crew is trained in some piloting and general information, but everyone should have their own specialty.

This RP will be based around the crew going to the planet and bringing things back to the ship to study. Unfortunately, they brought back the wrong thing and now they seem to have an alien on the loose... You are allowed and encouraged to have more than one character, because people may die. We may also explore the planet! I will explain more if people are interested, and we can discuss things that you want in the RP.

Please be pretty active, I won't be setting any rules about posting unless I find it necessary, so please be able to post at least once every few days. (If you leave for more than a week please pm me about it)

Be able to write at least two paragraphs each post (unless the situation calls for a short post)

I'll be writing third person past tense, though you don't need to write that way if you don't want to.

I will go more in depth if people are interested, I'm not giving a lot of information simply because I'm tired of writing a lot just to get ignored. There are a lot of story options here. I don't want the story to go in any specific direction, so there's a lot of opportunities. Any questions? Please ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back