News The Helpers of The Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ello there! I don't mean to sound rude or anything, simply curiously but once handing a helper form in when roughly could we expect a reply or is it that if you don't get a response you've been denied?~ Thanks for any/all help! :3 :D
We like to keep all helper applications pending unless it's a troll application or if someone hasn't completed all of the questions, then which we would reject it. There isn't a specific length of time in which we would reach out to a person who we would want on the team. Just to add, pestering the staff team about your application will not help in making us accept you/look at it.

We like to keep all helper applications pending unless it's a troll application or if someone hasn't completed all of the questions, then which we would reject it. There isn't a specific length of time in which we would reach out to a person who we would want on the team. Just to add, pestering the staff team about your application will not help in making us accept you/look at it.
Ah, I see~ Thank you!! (And since you added it I really hope you didn't take it that way, it's just I was wondering wether or not i'd been turned down and it seems not as of yet!! I apologise if it appeared that way yoongi-senpai~…. QwQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread