The Hellmaw Crusaders

Historical Storyteller

Four Thousand Club
The Hellmaw Crusaders

Character Sheet

This is a collection of people that have answered the call of the kings to defend the City of Goldenview. At first, they shall only be comprised of several hundred men and their numbers will grow as more answer the call of duty.

All people here are humans. They are going to fight with ordinary medieval weapons. I'm just going to place this here since I have to go somewhere later. I'll be back in a day or two.

And maybe I'll put in a bit of music here so I can write while listening to it.

(Faceclaim:(picture of your chatecter if you can find one if not delete and ignore this)

Name: (you know their name right?)

Age:(you can be old but no immortals, were talking like 1000 tops.)

race:(not all mortals are humans, there's also dwarves, elves, Orcs, and basically anything else you can think of.)

Class: (are you a mage, knight, bandit, all are welcome for the fins stand.)

Alignment:(Not all of us are good guys, the demons aren't here making deals good or bad you gotta fight if you wanna live.)

Personality:(give me a feel for who your character is)

History:(Who were you before the apocalypse? How has it changed you?)

Weapons:(all holy,Divine,and Demonic Magic has left the world, that means magic items specifically ment to kill demons aren't available.)

Skills:(How skilled are you and in what areas?)

Magic:(Again all Holy,Divine, And demon magic is gone. All other schools of magic are available.)

Abilities:(These are powers that come naturally to your race,class, or training. Such as elves having higher agility, Orcs having great strength, humans having minor psychic abilities ((that's rare))

Extra:(anything else you may want to add?)

---

The characters so far...

Hmm, it looks like I'm going to build a small army. 

Batch 1: Kingdom of Mercia

Character #1: Bloodthirsty Maniac (Earl William Regan)

Character #2: The Loyal Servant (Mason)

Character #3: Token Minority (Akachi)

Character #4: Black Man's Best Friend (Robin)

Character #5: Shirtless Swordmaster (Bob)

Character #6: The Murder Bear (Alexander)

Character #7: Papa Joffrey

Character #8: Stoic Knight (Gladwyn)

William's Army

=========================================================================================================================

William's Band of Merry Men (215 Men)

Earl William Regan and his servant Mason (2 Men)

Can be seen in characters 1 and 2.

They are the company's leaders.

Earl William Regan commands the men-at-arms, the common soldiers, while Mason commands the knights, the heavy cavalry.

Men-at-arms (200 Men)

men_at_arms_concept_by_neilblade-d2ybvfn.jpg

Weapons: Varies. Some have pikes, swords and shields, axes and maces, crossbows and bow and arrows. They have a combination of weapons and armor.

Skills: All of them are veteran soldiers. They form the elite of William's troops in his past campaigns.

Abilities: Most of them have no natural abilities.

Knights (13 Men)

knight_of_agatha_by_neilblade-d5cg57t.jpg

Weapons: Their weapons vary too. But they typically wear a full suit of knight's armor and they are equipped with a horse and a lance.

Skills: In addition to being veteran soldiers, they have received military training at a young age.

Abilities: Most of them have no natural abilities.

Ranks:

1. Earl William Regan - The company commander.

2. First Sergeant - The company's second-in-command.

3. Sergeant - He commands a platoon of 40 men including himself

4. Corporal - He commands a squad of 9 privates and he acts as the platoon's second-in-command.

5. Lance Corporal - He commands a squad of 9 privates.

6. Private - Your run-of-the-mill footman. He's at the bottom of the totem pole.

Organization:

Men-at-arms

1 Company (200 men) - Commanded by Earl William Regan.

4 Platoons (40 men each) - Commanded by the 4 Sergeants.

20 Squads (10 men each) - Commanded by the 20 Corporals.

-So Earl William Regan is in charge of the Men-at-arms, the main army.

Knights

1 Squad (13 men) - Commanded by the Earl's servant Mason.

-And Mason is in charge of the Knights, the heavy cavalry.

Positions

Earl William Regan

1st Platoon

First Sergeant

Corporal

Lance Corporal

Lance Corporal

Lance Corporal

2nd Platoon

Sergeant

Corporal

Lance Corporal

Lance Corporal

Lance Corporal

3rd Platoon

Sergeant

Corporal

Lance Corporal

Lance Corporal

Lance Corporal

4th Platoon

Sergeant

Corporal

Lance Corporal

Lance Corporal

Lance Corporal

Inventory:

-Food, supplies, anything logistical.

(COMING SOON)

-Maybe add a little wagons or something. Where do they get the needs to supply such an army? Do they buy good from the locals or do they just steal it? Hmm.

-200 empty stomachs needing to eat 3 times a day. That's 600 meals at least. And do all that walking and fighting. They're bound to eat a lot. And we're not even talking about the water! Where'd they get all that water?!

Tactics:

The men-at-arms do the main fighting and hold the line. The knights exploit any advantages in the battlefield and turn it into a win.

(COMING SOON)

Last edited by a moderator:

CHARACTER ONE: The Blood Earl

Appearance:

"You mean how do I look like? Ah, I have a drawing of me right here. Paid quite a fortune to the artist."

cahir___the_witcher_s_team_by_evolvana-d9lk7k1.jpg

"Yes, yes, look at me. I'm fucking beautiful, ain't I?"

forsaken_the_board_game__priest_by_quintuscassius-d9tje9q.jpg

"And THAT'S what I look when I'm in armor. I look real fancy, eh?"

Name: "Me name's William Regan. That's an Earl William Regan for you! People like to call me the Blood Earl though."

William is called the Blood Earl because he's butchered nearly every village, town, and castle he's been through.

Age: "Living midway in our life's journey. Middle-aged. 35."

Race: "I'm your good old-fashioned human, bitch."

Sorry, that's how William talks.

Ok, I don't think I have to answer that.

Class: "Class? What the fuck is this? You mean what am I? I'm an Earl. I'm a nobleman for crying out loud."

He doesn't understand how fantasy works.

Alignment:

"Lemme see, I've killed a lot of good people. Check. Burned some villages. Check. Committed rape? Nah, I like it better when the lasses give me consent. Backstabbing? Check. Refusing to pay my taxes? Check. Public exposure? Yep, I did it when I was drunk. Beat up a priest inside the church? Check."

"Ok, in total I've done some arson, murder, treason, tax evasion, and assault. Oh, and I think I took a piss in a river of holy water this one time. Nearly got excommunicated for that but I've got powerful friends!"

Let me get to the point. He's Neutral Evil. But he's really quite close to Chaotic Evil.

Personality:

"Ah, I'm just your average nobleman. Trying to live life to the fullest. Pray three times a day. Make sure people follow the law. Defend the weak when it's needed. Live my entire life in service of God and the King. Hell, I even give money to the poor."

That is filled with so much bullshit. William is a cruel asshole that will shove a sword up your ass if he gets the chance. That's what he is in the inside anyway. On the outside, he's polite even friendly. He's learned long ago that sometimes it's much better to make friends instead of enemies. 

That's all for now. I'm here to give you a general idea of his character not make a fully fleshed-out three-dimensional character. He'll experience some character development in the story.

History:

"You're asking too many questions. What do you want to know about my past anyway?"

His backstory can be revealed in the roleplay... Actually, I'm just a little too lazy to type it out.

Weapons: "What? Those fancy weapons they tell to children? I have none of that. Keep dreaming and knock yourself out. All I've got is my full suit of knight's armor, my longsword, my lance, and my warhorse."

Skills: "I'm really really good at asskicking. Also, I can use anything I have as a weapon. It's gotten me out of trouble a lot of times."

I plan to use him as a Jackie Chan of knights. I'll get him into hilarious situations with the demons, when all he's armed with is a spoon and he has to improvise fast. Since everyone is so armed to the teeth with ridiculously powerful weapons, I'd like to see how a character can fight without them and still win."

Magic: "Magic is for pussies. Real men have swords and armor."

Abilities: "Hold on. I do actually have a natural ability. It involves being gifted at smashing men's skulls into dust... slashing their throats... ah! I have a gift for violence."

Extra: "Yes, I've got something to add for all of you! So listen closely. I've come to Goldenview with an army of 200 men. It's not that big but I hope we get to kill a lot of 'em demmies with my little pals. I've got a personal guard of 13 knights so I won't be dying so easily."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you could send that army my way? I also happen to have an army of 200 demons that could make for an interesting battle between us. I'm about to assault another village with my hordes of the damned, care to join me?

That was my intention, of course. I shall be making my next post after the one I am about to make in the Abroad section anyway. 

Maybe you could send that army my way? I also happen to have an army of 200 demons that could make for an interesting battle between us. I'm about to assault another village with my hordes of the damned, care to join me?

Hmm, I was thinking of creating more characters for the army first. There's the Earl's Servant. The Four Sergeants. About Thirteen Knights. Twenty Corporals. Then there are One Hundred Seventy Six Privates.

I'd like to make the servant and the 4 sergeants and about 3 knights first. Or, I just make the Earl's servant...

Welp, I'll finish the servant's character sheet then. Just wait.

I also need to introduce the ordinary soldier's equipment and the knight's equipment too....

CHARACTER TWO: The Earl's Servant

Appearance: "..."

Yep, he's got nothing to say at this point.

soldier_of_fortune_by_turnermohan-d63sddp.jpg

Name: "Mason."

Yeah, Mason sometimes likes to finish his sentences with one word. He just prefers to get to the point. When you really get to know him better he'll be more open to you.

Race: "Clearly, I'm just another white guy. Oh, you mean what species? Human."

Class: "William always makes me dress like a knight, but I'm actually a servant."

Alignment: "True Neutral."

Personality: "I'm described by my peers as something as a lone wolf in the pack. Always sticking to his own business and trying my best not to associate with others. I just enjoy the solitude a lot, and I only entrust my precious time to the loyal few. Speaking of loyalty, I've always remained faithful to the Regan family, and I was assigned to be Lord William's personal servant. I don't always follow William's orders to the letter, since I try to do what is best for him. He's strong and brave but he's not that smart. Anyways, if I were to describe myself, I'd say I'm just another boring person."

He's actually a party animal and he can get really wild if he's in a jolly mood. He prefers to conceal his more energetic side to others, and he's got a lot more emotion than he's willing to admit.

History: "Besides having our stone castle attacked by demons and several of our vassals' manor houses getting overwhelmed, nothing's changed. We're only travelling to Goldenview because William is plotting something with the local Bishop. It's something about politics and religion."

Weapons: "I'm getting too old to carry all this armor so I'm slower than usual. I wish I was still in my prime. I have a full suit of knight's armor. I've got a longsword and a lance. And I've just got an ordinary horse. Not everyone's rich enough to afford a warhorse."

Skills: "I'm not just some over-glorified janitor that cleans up my lord's mess. I'm more of a battle butler. Believe it or not, despite my age I can still keep up with Lord William."

Magic: "Magic is forbidden in the Kingdom of Mercia. Everybody says it is heresy."

Abilities: "I'm an old man armed with only a sharp stick. If I had one ability, I'd say it's my undying loyalty to Lord William."

Extra: "Nothing to add, but Heisenberg wants to put in my own personal theme song."

Theme Song:

Grateful Dead - Friend of The Devil

@Jefferson

Character's three and four will be called "Blackman and Robin."

CHARACTER THREE: The First Sergeant (Blackman)

Appearance: "And no, I'm not removing my helmet."

I don't blame him. Most people would give him looks once they saw his real skin.

guard_by_karehb-d41a2qf.jpg

Name: "Everybody calls me Blackman, but my real name is Akachi. It means 'the hand of god'."

Age: "I don't know my age. Never took it into account. I estimate that I'm in my early thirties."

Race: "I am the only black man in an army full of white men. Human."

Class: "Sergeant. In command of 41 men."

Alignment: "You can't be in William's army without burning a few villages. I've got some blood on my hands but it's better than being chained to a wall. That said, I'm not necessarily a heartless bastard either. I'd say that I'm around Lawful Neutral. I got more respect for the law than the rest of us anyway."

Personality:

"Glad you asked about me. I've always been the serious, straight-laced type of guy. I was conservative, preferring to follow tradition than to change. I've entered into slavery, and I found that it wasn't so bad as long as you found a good master. But when you had a bad master presiding over you, you were out of luck. The conditions of slavery also depends on the culture of your masters. Sometimes, they would release you after a certain period of time. Sometimes, they would keep you forever. Sometimes, you were treated like shit. Sometimes, you were treated with a basic level of decency. Even if I did have good masters, I'd say that I'm against slavery because there are bad people out there that will mistreat you if they get the chance. If people were perfect, slavery would be okay, but people can be unpredictable."

Akachi's gonna talk a lot about himself. Don't blame him, he's been lonely all this time.

"What I truly hated was the discrimination. While not all masters hated me because I was black, the white people of the more northern areas were more susceptible to prejudice. The nerve of those people! I didn't want to deal with them all day so I wore armor that covered my body. It seemed to work on the people that didn't know me but it was less effective for people who were familiar with me. If I had something I wanted to do in life I want to go back to my homeland, the true place of my birth. It's the only place where I'd be treated as a normal human being."

History: "Long story short, I lived in a small village in my youth. It got attacked and I was sold to slavery. Then my masters got attacked. Got sold into slavery once more. And again. And again. And again. Man, I was such an unlucky bastard. Not only was I mistreated as a slave, I was also discriminated as black! I couldn't take it anymore. I said enough was enough and I flipped out and killed all of my masters by beating them with my own chains. Then Earl William caught me in the act and instead of killing me in the spot he offered me to join his army. He said he was impressed and that he needed some men to fill in his ranks. I didn't know what to do next, and I would be on the run for the rest of my life if I refused, so I accepted his offer and served him for years. But really, I'm starting to get tired of William, all he does is cause trouble. Maybe it's about time that I switch allegiances or I should consider living a life of my own. It doesn't help that everybody in the army calls me 'Blackman'. Robin is the only person that calls me by my real name. It's Akachi by the way."

Weapons: "I rarely use that axe I'm carrying by the way. Axes are quite unwieldy. I have a full suit of knight's armor to conceal my skin. I fight with a sword and shield. That's about it. We're not as well equipped as the knights. I was lucky to get knight's armor because I personally asked the Earl to give it to me. He was kind enough to accept. I mean, William may be an asshat, but he's kind sometimes."

Skills: "I'm a good leader. Veteran soldier. I'm also good shot with a crossbow. And I swear to god, I can talk to animals, but nobody listens to me."

No, he doesn't have an innate talent with communication with animals. This is his only real quirk. He has a cat that he takes care of in the castle that everybody tries to stone to death, but the chat keeps on dodging all of the rocks thrown at it. Akachi absolutely adores that cat while everybody just wants to kill it.

Magic: "You've obviously been eating too much mushrooms. I honestly don't think magic exists. Everything's a damn hoax."

So why'd he say he can talk to animals? Doesn't that involve a little magic, hmm? Meh, don't bother. Let him have his fun.

Abilities: "Um, I can talk to animals, I guess."

No, he doesn't have a special ability.

Theme Song: (COMING SOON)

CHARACTER FOUR: Robin

Appearance: "Found some monster nearby, stabbed him quite a few times before I chopped his head off."

footman_by_jonasjensenart-d4bdds6.jpg

Name: "Call me Robin! You can call me Rob though."

Race: "Got no knife ears so I'm no elfie. I'm not a green skin so not a goblin. I'm not a big fat pale guy so I'm not a troll. I'm not so super big so I'm not a giant. My only outstanding quality is being the most ordinary thing in existence. Being a human."

Gender: "I don't need to answer that. There are no women in this army unless you want to count in the prostitutes."

Class: "Corporal, I'm Akachi's second-in-command. The rest of the others are Lance Corporals. I personally command 10 men."

Alignment: "I don't necessarily believe that rules are meant to be broken, rules can be bent just a little tweeny-weeny bit. Also, whenever I get the chance, I do some good things while other people aren't looking. I'm Neutral Good."

Personality: "I'm a good, happy man working for an evil bastard. Sure, the pay's good and I do what I'm told, but I do the right thing to do when I'm given the opportunity to do so. Like that time when I smuggled some women and children out of the castle before anybody could do nasty things to them. William was mad and had the guards executed, while I just went away for a while and came back when things settled down. Also, I'm nice to Akachi, the poor sot's all lonely so I give him the company he needs."

History: "I was a peaceful farmer with three sons that got dragged into the civil war by armed men. Me and my sons survived the war and eventually became Corporals of William's army. We were just your average footmen that lived long enough to get promoted, and we were all fortunate to be alive. Other than that, I don't have an interesting history. All I did before I became a soldier was farm farm farm! And all I did as a soldier was kill kill kill! Nothing much to it."

Weapons: "A leather jacket. Some chainmail underneath. A mail coif to protect my head. And I've got a long pike."

Skills: "Besides being a veteran soldier, I'm also known to be quite sneaky. I can hide people and things when needed. I can also farm."

Magic: "You won't find any magic in me, mate. I think I can do a few magic tricks though, but it's not the genuine magic you're looking for."

Abilities: "Snake eyes, got zero natural ability other than farming."

Extra: He has three sons serving as Lance Corporals in William's army.

CHARACTER FIVE: The Second Sergeant (The Shirtless Swordsmaster)

Appearance: "Armor is for the weak. I'm not like William and his goons. I can go fight ass-naked with a sword and still have more kills than everyone combined."

William's gonna kill him for that.

b9e5e3c54d0e687c602599040d437ab1.jpg

Name: "Despite being the most badass person in this entire army. I am given the least interesting name on the planet. My name is Bob, but call me Sergeant or I'll cut your balls off."

He's popularly known as Bob the Shirtless.

Race: "I belong to the most superior species on Earth. I'm human."

Gender: "Legend says that once I'm aroused I can grow a two foot long penis."

Too much information.

Class: "I'm a Sergeant."

Alignment: "Am I evil? Of course I'm evil. All the awesome people are evil. Do I follow the law? Of course I do, I am the law after all."

He's Chaotic Evil.

Personality: It is my duty as an author to represent the truth. Bob often lies when it comes to revealing his true self, so that is why I must take command. For one, Bob is vainglorious. He loves to seek adventures and he loves to take all the credit for it. He is also bloodthirsty, he revels in the cruelties of war and he loves to be in the center of it. Sometimes, whenever he feels like it, he would remove his pants so he could fight the enemy completely naked. God, he's ten times worse than William, and that's saying something!

History: "I was born to fight. My family had a strong military tradition that lasted centuries. We have fought under many names, under many kings, under many ideals. At first, we were rebels that sought to overthrow King Edgar, and after we succeeded we became part of the Royal Army. We've fought off invaders that thought they could just march into the Kingdom of Mercia and claim the throne easily. We proved that they were wrong and we butchered all of them. We were sent to fight in a foreign land and we would have held it if we weren't outnumbered. Many of my relatives became knights and mercenaries, while I decided to serve as a soldier in William's army. I have been there ever since."

Weapons: "I only need my sword."

He's got some pants, a sword, and that's pretty much it. He pretty much walks everywhere shirtless.

Skills: "I'm a master swordsman. I don't actually do the leading myself, I delegate it to my Corporal. I keep the men in line by hacking anyone who harbors any hint of anarchy in the ranks."

Magic: "I do have a lot of potential in that area. The real magic happens in bed, sweetheart."

Abilities: "I can walk naked in the middle of a freezing winter and not get a cold."

True story.

Extra: The reason why such a brutal man ever got to be sergeant in the first place is because he keeps killing his superiors. So William ultimately decided to promote him anyway. You can't waste a good swordsman, but you can't have him killing your officers. That was the solution William came up with.

CHARACTER SIX: The Third Sergeant (The Murder Bear)

Appearance: "See that? That is my best bad guy pose."

medieval_fair___the_dark_knight_by_caiomm-d6vpccc.jpg

"I've even got the bald of evil correct."

Name: "I'm popularly known as Alex the Murder Bear."

His real name is Alexander.

Race: "I'm another handsome devil from hell."

Human.

Gender: "Don't act like a blind man. You can see me in my picture."

Class: "Sergeant."

Alignment: "I'm not fond of following the law, I prefer to seek my own personal brand of justice. I'm not that good either, I'd say that I'm morally flexible. I'm Chaotic Neutral."

Personality: "What am I like? You mean what am I really like? Getting past all the reputation of arson and murder I'd say that I'm a somewhat decent man. But you'd have to get past the hundreds of people I've killed, but yeah I'd say that I'm not that bad. There's a problem with killing so many people, it makes you cold, insensitive to certain things that people treasure a lot. It's made me unable to relate to ordinary people. Like for example, I killed this man and didn't lose a wink of sleep over it. I didn't notice it until other people told me. Maybe sometimes I think I'm a good man but I'm actually not. I do things that I consider normal that others wouldn't even dream of doing. It's gotten bad to the point that I cut a man's eye off and made his son eat it. I want to be a good person, I just don't know how."

History: "As long as I can remember, I've been a mercenary. I don't remember my childhood. I feel like I don't want to remember it either. Whenever I think back of the past, my mind just shuts it out. It's like there's this deep dark secret I keep even from myself. In any case, as a young mercenary I worked under many great lords who vied for the throne of Mercia. You see, in our land we had many civil wars, many powerful people wanted to become king. I personally didn't care about any of this since there was no shortage of work available. When I gained enough experience in the field, I decided to make a name for myself. So I formed the mercenary company the Dogs of War, taking the men I knew from all over the kingdom for this work. Recently, I've gained employment under Earl William Regan."

Weapons: "Rich enough to afford knight's armor. I'm covered from head to toe with it. I can also afford a horse. I've got my own sword and shield and I've got a spear."

Skills: "Relevant skills? I've got a good business sense. I lead men well. I can fight well."

Magic: "That only exists in legends."

Abilities: "Ever wonder why I'm called the Murder Bear? That's because I can go berserk, it makes me stronger and I can tolerance a great amount of pain. I've once ripped a man's spine off his back and used it as a sword."

Extra: He's the leader of a band of mercenaries called the Dogs of War.

CHARACTER SEVEN: The Fourth Sergeant (Papa Joffrey)

Appearance: "And that's me with my loyal companion, Dover."

Name: "I'm Santa Claus."

He's Joffrey.

He's 59. Yep, he's ancient.

Race: "In the old days, we killed all the dwarves and elves in our earldom. There was no place for them there."

Human.

"Well, at this age, yes."

Class: "Stop bugging me already."

Sergeant.

Alignment: "What's the point?"

True Neutral.

Personality: "I prefer peace and quiet. All I wanted to do in life is lie down on the soft grass while looking up at the sky. I'd hear some birds chirping in the distance, those beautiful beasties would give me the sounds of nature I needed to relax. It makes me forget I'm a horrible person, or I was a horrible person anyway. In the past, all I wanted to do was kill people for the glory of God and Country. Didn't know how skewed my perception of the world was back then. Killed a lot of people before I came to my senses. Women, children, the elderly. Gone. I killed them by hacking 'em all to pieces like I was some mad butcher. I regret what I did in the past. I'll never do that again. For as long as I live."

History: "I eat, I shit, I sleep, repeat that for 60 years and you've already got a good idea of what I did in my life. I've been looking after my village as a knight for years without incident despite the wars raging on and on. And in the last moment, I lost control of my village because some petty noble wanted to give the village to another younger knight that he owes favors for. I never fathered any sons and people think I'm getting too damn old. I wanted to prove them wrong so I challenged the young knight to a duel. "

"I won. I kicked his ass. These young people think they're invincible till you show 'em who's boss. But there was one problem, in the ensuing scuffle I accidentally killed the young knight so I'm a wanted man. It was all unintentional but people just wanted to hang me for my crime. When I heard from a friend of mine who was a priest that there was a crusade headed to the East where the heretics were, and that the Church offered me forgiveness for my sins I jumped straight into the bandwagon and got appointed as a sergeant by Earl William. Here I am now."

Actually, he's been involved in exterminating the elves and dwarves in his area. Yep, this old man committed genocide in the past.

Weapons: "Knight's armor. Longsword. Horse. Lance. And old man's breath."

Skills: "Military training. Practiced for most of my adult life fighting. Veteran soldier."

Magic: "Speak of magic one more time and I will kill you. We do not tolerate such talk here. Magic is dangerous. It corrupts the soul."

Abilities: "I'm just an old man for crying out loud. Don't expect me to go jumping all over the place.

Extra: Joffrey's probably pissed that William's started a massacre. He vows that he will slay William once he sees him.

CHARACTER EIGHT: Knight Commander (Gladwyn)

Appearance: "What?"

Name: "I am Anselm Gladwyn."

Race: "Human."

Class: "Knight."

Alignment: "Lawful Neutral."

Personality: "Unlike many in this army, I prefer to get straight to the point. All business no pleasure. Everybody here's a drama queen while I prefer to keep things down. It's a shame that William tends to create problems when he doesn't need to. What an idiot."

History: "The only reason why I'm here with Earl William, that Blood Earl, is because Bishop Faust ordered me to go with him. Before I was with William I had my own castle, a wooden castle, not those fancy stone ones. I had people paying their taxes. I had enough money to afford many squires. I was rich and in the prime of my life and everybody knew it. So why the hell did Bishop Faust send me to a country I didn't know even existed?"

Weapons: "Typical weapons of a knight. Knight armor. Sword. Lance. Shield."

Skills: "I'm a veteran soldier. I've had my military training. I know how to manage a castle. I know how to lead an army."

Magic: "None."

Abilities: "I have this internal bullshit detector that allows me to tell if someone is lying or not."

Extra: He's the second-in-command of the knights after Mason. He's come with four of his squires, all of them heavily armed. Extra four characters to the knight's roster.

CHARACTER NINE: The Cowardly Knight

Appearance:

Name: (you know their name right?)

Age:(you can be old but no immortals, were talking like 1000 tops.)

race:(not all mortals are humans, there's also dwarves, elves, Orcs, and basically anything else you can think of.)

Class: (are you a mage, knight, bandit, all are welcome for the fins stand.)

Alignment:(Not all of us are good guys, the demons aren't here making deals good or bad you gotta fight if you wanna live.)

Personality:(give me a feel for who your character is)

History:(Who were you before the apocalypse? How has it changed you?)

Weapons:(all holy,Divine,and Demonic Magic has left the world, that means magic items specifically ment to kill demons aren't available.)

Skills:(How skilled are you and in what areas?)

Magic:(Again all Holy,Divine, And demon magic is gone. All other schools of magic are available.)

Abilities:(These are powers that come naturally to your race,class, or training. Such as elves having higher agility, Orcs having great strength, humans having minor psychic abilities ((that's rare))

Extra:(anything else you may want to add?)

The Knights of the Four Seasons

CHARACTER TEN: The Knight of Winter

CHARACTER ELEVEN: The Knight of Spring

CHARACTER TWELVE: The Knight of Summer

CHARACTER THIRTEEN: The Knight of Autumn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back