• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Helldiver- An RP to sit back and relax at a weird bar [Open]

"It sounds like you didn't do it on purpose, therefor not really your fault, it is the fault of whoever knew, and didn't tell you. Although you do still have blame, I have been tricked before, I know not if you were or not. I travel everywhere and anywhere, I find 'quests' or interesting 'stories' and I sometimes help, and sometimes I wanna be the bad guy."
Kell snickers quietly, thinking about it a bit. "Oh I put the explosives all over that mega-nuke of a weapon. If I knew it was a mega-nuke of sorts though, I'd have picked something else. I thought it would be a way to wipe that GF compound off the face of the world. Imagine the surprise when a piece of the face of the planet started flying away from the rest. The outcome was not expected whatsoever but, you're right, it's still my fault. Don't really care if I was tricked into doing it. I don't think I was. It was my plan that backfired after all."

"Oh my," He grinned, "Well, they'd never capture me, that's for sure." He looked quite sure of himself, "I've been hiding in Hell for quite some time."

Kell rubs at his neck a bit. "After it happened, crew decided that I take the fall. Turn myself in. Sent me rocketing into the dark in a pod with a beacon fixed to the outside. Got picked up by the GF. Tore a few of them up good before they managed to restrain me. Honestly, it was a good rest from all the chaos. Suspended in the air with no way to move." Kell then shifts his neck, a soft crack sounding from it. "Gotta admit though, the neck-braced muzzle they had on me put a lot of strain on it. Can feel it with every turn of the head." Kel thought for a moment. "How long has it been? Few years at most since I gave myself up?"

The Figure passes a note.
"I never could get caught, kinda comes with my power, Although I have gotten captured on purpose, which got boring after a day, so I just left."

The Figure passes a note.
"I never could get caught, kinda comes with my power, Although I have gotten captured on purpose, which got boring after a day, so I just left."

Kell reads over the note for a moment before he snickers and laughs. "Well ain't that something else. A power that keeps you from being caught. If I could trade my scales for something like that, I would." Kell chuckles a bit to himself for a moment before he hums. "Powers though, eh? Say, where did you come from, if you don't mind my asking? Unless..." Kell motions towards the notes that the figure had been using to communicate. "Unless that's a bit too long of a story to put on what notes you've got on you."

Though the question was spoken in a very quiet tone, the reptilian's head twitches in the direction of it. He was quiet for a time before speaking again. "I'd rather not recall planetary decimation. One does not see a world cracked into pieces and forgive themselves for it," he says, also having directed as much towards Asmodeus. The large man seemed to genuinely regret whatever it is he speaks of, but had no interest in going into detail about his crimes.

"Lunos Orbital Criminal Residences," he says simply, speaking again after a moment. "It's a large ship high over a deserted planet. Basically a place where the GF keeps the worst of the worst. Ship's damn near the size of a planet itself. Contains the most dangerous people and the most blood thirsty beasts found on different planets. Glorified prison, basically."

Kell grins a bit before pointing at his serial number. "I heard that the creature ranked number one in the LOCR is almost considered a god to some races. Don't know how they've got that locked down."
"I am joyful some felons are tied with regret. I can not say the same for the criminals I have endured." He picks up the glass of water, parting his teeth to sip before setting it down.
"If anything, they find great pride in their work." He drops both hands on his femurs.

"I am joyful some felons are tied with regret. I can not say the same for the criminals I have endured." He picks up the glass of water, parting his teeth to sip before setting it down.
"If anything, they find great pride in their work." He drops both hands on his femurs.

Kell looks briefly towards Dream. The reptilian just kind of shrugs his shoulders. "Can't say that I haven't used my size and strength for my own benefit on more than one occasion, but I'd never intentionally try to commit mass murder. I'm crazy, but not that crazy. Can't say there aren't folk from my universe that wouldn't relish the chance to blow up a world though. And enjoy it."

Kell looks briefly towards Dream. The reptilian just kind of shrugs his shoulders. "Can't say that I haven't used my size and strength for my own benefit on more than one occasion, but I'd never intentionally try to commit mass murder. I'm crazy, but not that crazy. Can't say there aren't folk from my universe that wouldn't relish the chance to blow up a world though. And enjoy it."
Dream chuckles, it's low and pinches in way that made him sound like he was wheezing despite the lack of lungs.
"You sound much more of an acquaintance then the multiverse I dwell. I have rubbed shoulders with more serial killers than regular folk." He fully turns to the reptilian, his posture sitting up.

"Unless that's a bit too long of a story to put on what notes you've got on you."
The Figure does write a note.
"I don't remember which.... world... I was born in, I have forgotten, but I probably have been to it, and just didn't know, not that I hold that kind of stuff with any value."
"And if you wanna see my 'power' or whatever this ability is, just ask."

Dream chuckles, it's low and pinches in way that made him sound like he was wheezing despite the lack of lungs.
"You sound much more of an acquaintance then the multiverse I dwell. I have rubbed shoulders with more serial killers than regular folk." He fully turns to the reptilian, his posture sitting up.

Kell hums, running a claw down his neck from the edge of his chin. "Hmm. Can't say I'm a serial killer. Just kind of a killer of convenience. Whatever works in the moment. My intention is never to slay a certain amount of people. I'm just a walking catastrophe, and some unfortunately half-minded fools step in my way, thinking they'll stop me. I used to have a purpose. Those deaths had a reason behind them. Now I just kill to survive, I suppose. Only time will tell, seeing as I only just fought for my freedom."

The Figure does write a note.
"I don't remember which.... world... I was born in, I have forgotten, but I probably have been to it, and just didn't know, not that I hold that kind of stuff with any value."
"And if you wanna see my 'power' or whatever this ability is, just ask."

The reptilian hums a low growl in curiosity. "I haven't been to my own world myself. I know -where- I'm from, but I was taken from my people before my hatching. Can't find a cruiser willing to travel to those sectors." Kell peers at the figure for a moment. "I hate asking people to show off their tricks or talents like a performance in some circus, but I cannot help but be curious."

The Figure Opens a door in the middle of the bad, a door that. no-one noticed before now, and you feel strongly like It wasn't there before, then as the Figure walks in, it shuts. And like before it is no-longer there, you don't even remember blinking, but it's gone.

The Figure then walks Infront of Kell, from behind, supposably from another appearing and disappearing door. Which said door looks almost like it matched the Bar perfectly.
a note is passed.
"This isn't my only big ability, but it's how I travel. I would offer to take you to your birthplace, however, I can only really go either to somewhere random, or somewhere I already know. Not just anywhere I want."

Kell hums, running a claw down his neck from the edge of his chin. "Hmm. Can't say I'm a serial killer. Just kind of a killer of convenience. Whatever works in the moment. My intention is never to slay a certain amount of people. I'm just a walking catastrophe, and some unfortunately half-minded fools step in my way, thinking they'll stop me. I used to have a purpose. Those deaths had a reason behind them. Now I just kill to survive, I suppose. Only time will tell, seeing as I only just fought for my freedom."

The reptilian hums a low growl in curiosity. "I haven't been to my own world myself. I know -where- I'm from, but I was taken from my people before my hatching. Can't find a cruiser willing to travel to those sectors." Kell peers at the figure for a moment. "I hate asking people to show off their tricks or talents like a performance in some circus, but I cannot help but be curious."
"Ah, kill to survive. I do not know your world but if I had gold for every time, I received the quote 'It's kill or be killed', I would be swimming in it."
" My friend lives a very...unconventional moral. He believes no one should die and that slaying the enemy makes you just as bad as them." He thumbs his book. "But I believe we can not have equal peace when everyone will see things differently."
His pupils flicker. "So sorry, I run my teeth."

A note is passed to Dream.
"None DESERVES to die, is what I say, though, even if they don't deserve it, I do murder... at this point I can no-longer feel regret, and in my opinion, no justification matters, murder is murder, just, murder doesn't make you 'bad' or 'evil' at least not inherently"

A note is passed to Dream.
"None DESERVES to die, is what I say, though, even if they don't deserve it, I do murder... at this point I can no-longer feel regret, and in my opinion, no justification matters, murder is murder, just, murder doesn't make you 'bad' or 'evil' at least not inherently"
Dream picks up the note, his lights fade in shade. " Yes, it all rest on the shoulders of circumstance. But murder is all I endured through these past years. I despise to admit that I too have becomeith desensitized. I spend nights in wake, scrub away the dust of the ones I failed to protect. Regret is my shadow, but my large regret comes from my brother who..."
He shook his skull. "I should not be pessimistic." He stares at the wood again.

The Figure Opens a door in the middle of the bad, a door that. no-one noticed before now, and you feel strongly like It wasn't there before, then as the Figure walks in, it shuts. And like before it is no-longer there, you don't even remember blinking, but it's gone.

The Figure then walks Infront of Kell, from behind, supposably from another appearing and disappearing door. Which said door looks almost like it matched the Bar perfectly.
a note is passed.
"This isn't my only big ability, but it's how I travel. I would offer to take you to your birthplace, however, I can only really go either to somewhere random, or somewhere I already know. Not just anywhere I want."

Kell couldn't help but smile, amused with the demonstration. He crosses his arms, resting his elbows on the wood of the surface before him. Well I'll be damned. That was impressive. I think with an ability like that, the GF wouldn't have the time to rank you in the LOCR, though I'm sure you'd be number one. At least in terms of interest and value of study. Going anywhere you know in the blink of an eye and with no trouble at all." Kel soon shrugs his shoulders. "Can't say going to my birthplace has too much of an interest to me. My people are apparently savages. Not much to bond with there. I'd definitely take advantage of your gifts though... perhaps a bit too much. Better I don't have anything like that."

"Ah, kill to survive. I do not know your world but if I had gold for every time, I received the quote 'It's kill or be killed', I would be swimming in it."
" My friend lives a very...unconventional moral. He believes no one should die and that slaying the enemy makes you just as bad as them." He thumbs his book. "But I believe we can not have equal peace when everyone will see things differently."
His pupils flicker. "So sorry, I run my teeth."

Kell offers a respectful nod of his head. "Better to be quick to chatter than shut down such things. I know where your friend comes from though. I've got a pal or two that were just like that. Always looked down on me for the need to cut an unfortunate down. However, I don't really agree with that sentiment. 'No one should die'."

Dream picks up the note, his lights fade in shade. " Yes, it all rest on the shoulders of circumstance. But murder is all I endured through these past years. I despise to admit that I too have becomeith desensitized. I spend nights in wake, scrub away the dust of the ones I failed to protect. Regret is my shadow, but my large regret comes from my brother who..."
He shook his skull. "I should not be pessimistic." He stares at the wood again.

Kell chuckles a bit. "If you ask me, there are some who do deserve to die. I try not to offend when I can... don't know if you lot have humans where you're from, but in my universe, humans are the worst. The greatest intergalactic warlords of the planetary ages. They conquer whole worlds, dominating their people and forcing them to smile as the GF records their propaganda of bringing peace and order to the stars. Some load of bull that is. Some folk oppress others because it's their jobs and they love to do the work. People that force others to bend the knee and make some races live life practically like livestock or slaves."

Kell hums. "Could be that I'm just too passionate about putting some folk in the ground or sending them into the cold of space," he says with a shrug.

A note is put in Kell's hand.
"I am more interested in the GF's 'God' you speak of, if this simple ability of mine is enough to dethrone him, I am intrigued."

Kell couldn't help but smile, amused with the demonstration. He crosses his arms, resting his elbows on the wood of the surface before him. Well I'll be damned. That was impressive. I think with an ability like that, the GF wouldn't have the time to rank you in the LOCR, though I'm sure you'd be number one. At least in terms of interest and value of study. Going anywhere you know in the blink of an eye and with no trouble at all." Kel soon shrugs his shoulders. "Can't say going to my birthplace has too much of an interest to me. My people are apparently savages. Not much to bond with there. I'd definitely take advantage of your gifts though... perhaps a bit too much. Better I don't have anything like that."

Kell offers a respectful nod of his head. "Better to be quick to chatter than shut down such things. I know where your friend comes from though. I've got a pal or two that were just like that. Always looked down on me for the need to cut an unfortunate down. However, I don't really agree with that sentiment. 'No one should die'."

Kell chuckles a bit. "If you ask me, there are some who do deserve to die. I try not to offend when I can... don't know if you lot have humans where you're from, but in my universe, humans are the worst. The greatest intergalactic warlords of the planetary ages. They conquer whole worlds, dominating their people and forcing them to smile as the GF records their propaganda of bringing peace and order to the stars. Some load of bull that is. Some folk oppress others because it's their jobs and they love to do the work. People that force others to bend the knee and make some races live life practically like livestock or slaves."

Kell hums. "Could be that I'm just too passionate about putting some folk in the ground or sending them into the cold of space," he says with a shrug.
"We do have humans. It has come to my attention the younger they are, the more violent. One grasshopper could cause a whole race to go extinct with their little hands. It is truthfully more frightening than the eons of times Sans has been a hair away from my mug with his grin and knife. I do wish Sans- my friend, Sans- that gets quite disconcerting, to be more careful. His kindness as deep as the void, it worries me to an early grave."
He talked animatedly with his hands, lights now a deep orange. "He once tried enquiring a friend through his abductor. It is maddening!"

The Figure runs over to Dream. Before leaving a note and waiting.
"I have only heard of one 'sans' so hearing that name gave me a jump, I tend to forget just how small all of existence is. Or perhaps how big."

The Figure runs over to Dream. Before leaving a note and waiting.
"I have only heard of one 'sans' so hearing that name gave me a jump, I tend to forget just how small all of existence is. Or perhaps how big."
"What Sans have you encounter? I have acknowledged enough to fill out- uh, what did he refer to them?"
He scratches his jaw before snapping his fingers. "Theaters."

A note is passed.
"Theaters?"
"Oh the Sans I met was just a entertaining fellow who was more like a living Skeleton. Him and his brother."

Kell seemed to get lost at this mention of a Sans. He didn't know anyone with that name. Perhaps there was a Sans out there in his universe that was causing some kind of trouble or killing some folk with kindness. Who knows. The large fella taps a claw against the bar in thought. He's honestly met too many people to remember the names of all of them. The one true weakness of Kelleth. Not remembering names.

A note is put in Kell's hand.
"I am more interested in the GF's 'God' you speak of, if this simple ability of mine is enough to dethrone him, I am intrigued."

Kell just kind of shrugs his shoulders. He takes a moment to think about what he knew, but comes up somewhat blank. "Honestly, there aren't many peoples that believe in any particular god anymore. I struggle to imagine what a 'god' is capable of. Don't even know where the thing is being contained. I've never seen so much as a sign pointing towards where it was held." Kell scratches at his scales a bit, still thinking on it. "All I know for the most part is that it's not like a human. Doesn't walk on two legs. I've heard that it occasionally visits different planets without the use of a ship. It does crazy things before just sort of vanishing. Honestly, you ask anyone what they've heard and it's usually a nutty story about something impossible."

A note is passed.
"Theaters?"
"Oh the Sans I met was just a entertaining fellow who was more like a living Skeleton. Him and his brother."
"Theaters are live performances for previously cultivated performances. They entertain through a large 'screen'. Venders bring about 'popcorn' and 'soda' or 'pop' or 'fountain drink' relating to the different cultural areas." His teeth pull into a frown.
"I did not like my experience with it, utilizing my eras speech patterns for laughs cause me to feel ill will towards how I talk."

Kell seemed to get lost at this mention of a Sans. He didn't know anyone with that name. Perhaps there was a Sans out there in his universe that was causing some kind of trouble or killing some folk with kindness. Who knows. The large fella taps a claw against the bar in thought. He's honestly met too many people to remember the names of all of them. The one true weakness of Kelleth. Not remembering names.

Kell just kind of shrugs his shoulders. He takes a moment to think about what he knew, but comes up somewhat blank. "Honestly, there aren't many peoples that believe in any particular god anymore. I struggle to imagine what a 'god' is capable of. Don't even know where the thing is being contained. I've never seen so much as a sign pointing towards where it was held." Kell scratches at his scales a bit, still thinking on it. "All I know for the most part is that it's not like a human. Doesn't walk on two legs. I've heard that it occasionally visits different planets without the use of a ship. It does crazy things before just sort of vanishing. Honestly, you ask anyone what they've heard and it's usually a nutty story about something impossible."
The Figure looks down and shivers a little realizing something.
"Theaters are live performances for previously cultivated performances. They entertain through a large 'screen'. Venders bring about 'popcorn' and 'soda' or 'pop' or 'fountain drink' relating to the different cultural areas." His teeth pull into a frown.
"I did not like my experience with it, utilizing my eras speech patterns for laughs cause me to feel ill will towards how I talk."
Oh right, those...

Dream adjust in his seat, his lights flicker.
"I have stream pass multiverse Gods before. Never enough time to speak with them but have bear witness to them. The God of Death, who is referred to as 'Reaper' by alternates. The Creators that develop these alternate worlds and characters."
He cups his jaw. "I could consider even...being acquaintance to one. Though he'd chortle, maybe even snort at the concept of being known as a 'God' despite aiding The Creators. Have a field day with poking Error. There are also the abilities given to the monsters or humans in each given world. The RESET button is quite God-like, obtaining the will to change the course of timelines and restart a day over and over. "

Last edited:
Dream adjust in his seat, his lights flicker.
"I have stream pass multiverse Gods before. Never enough time to speak with them but have bear witness to them. The God of Death, who is referred to as 'Reaper' by alternates. The Creators that develop these alternate worlds and characters."
He cups his jaw. "I could consider even...being acquaintance to one. Though he'd chortle, maybe even snort at the concept of being known as a 'God' despite aiding The Creators. Have a field day with poking Error."

The reptilian just hums a bit, the rumble of his tone causing his next to shiver a bit. "As I said before, not many folk still believe in the concept of gods. Honestly, there's just barely enough of any detail for only a few tribes to believe some crazy creature is a god in and of itself. Maybe a cult here and there believing in the old-world religions. So I have no real clear image of what a god might just be. If there were gods in my universe, they're long dead, or they've hidden themselves away. No point trying to rule over folk that have lost too much hope."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back