The Height Advantage [IC]

Lexia Meyers

Lexia turned her darkened eyes towards Katie's house. She heard the kid getting beat up, and only had one thing to say. "Brat is an understatement." The military was authorized to kill criminals, and at this point she truly felt like she had to do something about it. "Alright brat, let's see what your parents are made of." Lexia turned to Dave with a dark glare and then turned towards the house.

Without another word, Lexia sprinted down towards their house, pulling out a knife. Her eyes shifted to the girl's blood and bruises, then to the parents. "I get it now...the military doesn't approve of your actions. Stand down!" She pointed the knife towards the parents and narrowed her eyes.

@Echo Dreamsong @StriderBro

The larger father frowned at Lexia. "Ah, visitors... Katie, get up." He snapped, leading Katie to scramble to her feet and try to brush off some blood. The mother next to her hissed through gritted teeth, "Smile." Katie frowned at her before the anger in her eyes forced a smile on her face. No way was she going to risk anything. The father smiled at Lexia and extended a hand. "Alfred, and what do I owe this pleasure? You can put down that knife now..."

@Hanah Solo

"Uh, no thanks. That'll be all"

He was a little weirded out by the passive flirting, but at least it wasn't as awkward as the time he told someone he thought greenhorns were cute.

@Hanah Solo

"Uh, no thanks. That'll be all"

He was a little weirded out by the passive flirting, but at least it wasn't as awkward as the time he told someone he thought greenhorns were cute.
Shiru: "Greenhorns are adorable!"
Alina: *Watched one relieve itself in a tree. Also watched greenhorns impale masses of soldiers* "I used to think that too, when I was inexperienced like you."

Lexia Meyers

Lexia looked to Dave. She couldn't remember if Dave was on the mission with the other set of abusive parents, but Alina was definitely there. Alina had killed the parents in cold blood, especially since the parents had almost killed the kid. She closed her eyes for a split second before taking a step forward; Lexia was fast, so she was in front of the father in no time. Of course, she was only 5'1 so it was awkward looking up at the dad. However, size wasn't everything. Lexia's grip tightened on the knife. "You're under arrest."

@StriderBro @Echo Dreamsong

"Alright, thanks"

He placed five iron on the counter, sheathed his sword and left. Eventually he heard noises coming from a house, and saw two soldiers attempting to arrest some people. He was bored, so he went over there to see what was going on. 

@Hanah Solo

Hide contents

Shiru: "Greenhorns are adorable!"
Alina: *Watched one relieve itself in a tree. Also watched greenhorns impale masses of soldiers* "I used to think that too, when I was inexperienced like you."

This is why Shiru doesn't tell the captain things like this

"Now when you are wake, watch shop when i go to buy food supplies."

"I can go buy food."

"Last time you only buy booze."

Camille leaves shop and walks to nearest fruit stall.

The man just raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? And why might a girl like you believe that I would ever be arrested?" The mother slowly walked away, leading Katie by the hand. Katie was not happy. In the other room, the mother began to harshly whisper at Katie.

"What the hell where you doing?! You left the house before we could see you. Little brat! You got your father arrested! Come on, you need to be taught a lesson..." And then the lady lead her up the stairs, where Katie was handed two pills. "Now, eat those and everything will be better." Katie stared at the pills, looking back and forth between them and her mother. The girl suddenly flung them across the room and made a run for it. Her mother was not having it and dragged Katie to the bathroom where she struggled to shove the girl out the window which hung over nothing... So the far below ground. Katie screamed, kicking and straining against her mother before finally turning her head and digging her little teeth into her mother's arm. The mom yelped and let go, giving Katie enough time to fall down the stairs. Despite probably having a leg from landing on it, Katie limped over to Lexia and Dave. Then she remembered what Dave had said and turned to go hide in the kitchen. If what Dave had said was true (Which Katie believed) she'd be dead either way. Hiding was the best option.
@StriderBro @JPax

Corporal Aidan Jax

Aidan followed behind to the barracks where he nodded at her commands and proceeded to follow. He entered the showed and washed off before decontaminating himself. It wasn't long before he was gathering his supplies and putting on a new uniform. He leaned against a wall and studies his notebook, looking at the many different monsters he had seen and killed. The images he had drawn where very graphic despite the cheesy comments he would put on them. A small sigh escaped his parted lips as he put the book away and waited for Mickey and the Captian to return.

@JPax

@Jefferson

Dave trained his gun on the man and moved forward, making sure he stayed where he was. He took deep, steady breaths, preparing to either shot or use his powers. Though, he didn't like using it on people, he would. "Let me make this as clear as possible bud. Make one move, and I'll execute you on the spot." He looked back over his shoulder for a moment at Lexia. "The girl. Find her. Tell her it'll be ok. I'll handle the scumbags."

@JPax @Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave trained his gun on the man, making sure he stayed where he was. He took deep, steady breaths, preparing to either shot or use his powers. Though, he didn't like using it on people, he would. "Let me make this as clear as possible bud. Make one move, and I'll execute you on the spot." He looked back over his shoulder for a moment at Lexia. "The girl. Find her. Tell her it'll be ok. I'll handle the scumbags."

@JPax @Echo Dreamsong

Wasn't Lexia in front?

The mother ducked with a scream, grabbing a glass and throwing it at Levia's head. Somehow she didn't get hit by the rope, but she was pretty ticked and grabbed a towel which she decided could be used like a whip against Levia.

@JPax 

The man chuckled, shaking his head. "We've gone easy on her... She's got it good, sleeping on the floor with a blanket. She's a brat, and we're teaching her the only way she responds. Do you really want that demon wandering around uncontrolled? We've been nice. We didn't kill her yet..." He smirked at the group. "Even if you arrest me, know that I'll be back for her..."

@StriderBro @Doctor Nope @Hanah Solo

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexia Meyers

Lexia got struck over and over in the face by the whip. No matter her military experience, she was still a 15 year old girl who could go down. She narrowed her eyes and finally bent over backwards under the towel, farther than humanly possible. And then, she did it. The rope wrapped around the woman's feet. Lexia pulled hard, making the woman fall down. "Stand down!" 

@Echo Dreamsong (Permission to kill mother?)

Lexia Meyers

Lexia got struck over and over in the face by the whip. No matter her military experience, she was still a 15 year old girl who could go down. She narrowed her eyes and finally bent over backwards under the towel, farther than humanly possible. And then, she did it. The rope wrapped around the woman's feet. Lexia pulled hard, making the woman fall down. "Stand down!" 

@Echo Dreamsong (Permission to kill mother?)

(Permission granted)

The woman continued screaming bloody murder, kicking her legs even though tied. She also threw glass shards at the girl. "DO IT! I dare you! You'll know what hell is!"

Users who are viewing this thread