• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Heavens Need New Gods OOC

Should we start now or try to get more people? Also discord or ooc?

• Start Now

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bump and Wait

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Discord

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • OOC

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
i hope i didn't overdo the lore for my chara, as i kinda lost it when i began thinking of her backstory

Finally got a free afternoon amidst busy week so I finished my CS! I hope my backstory isn't too short. I actually had more idea in my mind but I plan to gradually reveal them in the IC posts. That was a lie. I'm just too lazy to put them into words right now.

Finally got a free afternoon amidst busy week so I finished my CS! I hope my backstory isn't too short. I actually had more idea in my mind but I plan to gradually reveal them in the IC posts. That was a lie. I'm just too lazy to put them into words right now.
no worries, the personality section gives me more than enough

when do y’all think is a good time to start this? do you wanna do another bump and try to get more people or should we just get going? personally i don’t mind either, we’re not at my max but i think we have a pretty damn decent cast
tbh i'd rather wait a day or so for more people, but we can also start right away

Another bump and waiting a bit would be nice. In my opinion, for this RP to stay alive we need at least a bit more than half of the cast (ideally 8 at minimum) people to play each god.

Another bump and waiting a bit would be nice. In my opinion, for this RP to stay alive we need at least a bit more than half of the cast (ideally 8 at minimum) people to play each god.
i’m trying to avoid needing a majority by having the others be npc villains but yeah more people is definitely nice

that’s 3/4 for waiting, assuming that the vote in the poll is george, so i’ll go ahead and post something in the lfg

Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip I didn't see your post when I started working on my CS. So can I kindly ask you to change your domain to something else? I'm too lazy to spend more hours reworking my CS. It's ok if you want to keep it though.

So we got 3 4 new peeps from that single bump? What an amazing result. GumGumChomp GumGumChomp if you were to ask me now I say we can start this whenever you are ready and all CS are finished. Can’t wait to do this!

Also Crimson Baron Crimson Baron that backstory and worldbuilding are really neat and deserve a special mention here. You could create a new interest check thread with that exact setting and I would definitely jump in.

Last edited:
Hey there all y’all new people! Gotta say, wasn’t expecting to double our players with one bump, but I am in no way mad about that! Also agreed with Noa, that is a great premise Kuzuyu, you could do something amazing with that.

Hey there all y’all new people! Gotta say, wasn’t expecting to double our players with one bump, but I am in no way mad about that! Also agreed with Noa, that is a great premise Kuzuyu, you could do something amazing with that.
Hey just asking, is there a discord for this RP or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back