• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Heart of The Pack ( looking for male for this)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
I have an idea, that I really want to play out. See what happens in something like this. I would be playing the girl in this one. And if you are wanting to use this idea. Please just ask me to use it, thanks :)

A child's cry echos in the night. No one around to hear the cries for help. Alone and forgotten, to fight and find its own way. Far to little to fend off the creatures that might harm the child. One such creature hears the child. As the walk amoung the forest that they have called home for many many years. Choosing to stay away from the world outside.

This creature is but a werewolf. Not known to be loners. They always having been in the pack. But this werewolf, tired of seeing his people killed or tested on. Had went into hiding,most of his pack went into hiding as well. For fear that they might be found out. They couldn't live with them self's of something did happen to the others. They still meet at times,when something arises. And this was one such time. Walking to the child. He sees her laying in a soft bed of grass. Slowly walking over to get a better look at the child. The girl child, having soft curls of raven black hair. Her eyes the brightest ice blue ever seen. Her skin a pale cream color. Leaning down he sniffs the child. She smelled human, but she had a hint of something else. The werewolf couldn't place the sent himself.

The child opening her eyes.she looks at the werewolf before her. She stops crying, reaching her tiny little arms out to him. He is caught off guard in that moment. Nothing or no one has ever trusted him, upon first meeting so completely. He is in awe of the child before him. Picking her up, holding her close to his chest. She cuddles into him, as her little chubby face presses to his chest. She falls asleep in his strong arms. Feeling the safety of his arms.

As the years go by, he keeps the child away from the world and his pack. Raising her as he would his own. Teaching her to fight and hunt. She grows into a beautiful young woman. He does not age like most do. She knows of werewolfs and all the other supernatural creatures of the world. Becoming a good fighter.

The pack meets her when she is young. They bring her into the pack life. Giving her the family that she needs and loves,with all her heart. She would fight for them, she would die for them. And they would do the same for her.

As she becomes a young woman, some of the pack young men show interest in her. But she doesn't look at them that way. They are her family, nothing more then that. As the years tick by. She knows that the werewolf that raised her. Is not her true father, she starts to fall in love him. He tries to get her to see others of her own kind. Being stubborn as she is, won't go through with it. Will he ever see her for the woman she is and love her back? Or will he push her so far away that he loses her forever?

(In this rp, werewolfs don't turn until they are 25 years old. They can't smell that they werewolfs. At young ages that is. She would be a werewolf. And no one knows it. Until it nears her 25th birthday. She starts to get mad easier, strong feelings make the werewolfs turn. I would like to play this out. There would be some time skips in the rp. From the time that she is young, then she is 24 years old.)

If you would like to do this with me. Please pm me or comment below. I look forward to hearing from everyone :)

H8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back