• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Heart of a Monster Partner Search

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
007.jpg
Human beings have been wondering what makes a monster for so long. They had wondered what could make something so dark. It was undeniable that people could not understand the darkness within a person's heart. Monsters are things in people that understand the darkness and embrace it. How could they protect the general public from the darkness? How could they protect them from the evil of these monsters? It was quite simple. Capture and study them. To try and understand the darkness further so they can protect themselves.

The Arc Research Facility was established to capture and study of monsters. Monsters are classified as beings or objects with innate evil embedded within them. Monsters can be living or inorganic. All monsters have some sort of cognitive ability. Scientists have been working for years to get monsters to reveal more about darkness and evil so they can combat it. However, so far they have achieved very little. The study will continue until they discover a way to protect themselves from the evil of the world. However, will they like the answer they receive?

I am looking for a partner to play a female scientist working for the Arc Research Facility. She is tasked with studying and questioning my character who has been classified as a monster. Please be somewhat literate. If you want to know more please message me. I am more than happy to explain anything you need to know. Can't wait to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back