• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The headless horseman is actually a pretty good match maker [m/m]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
okay so there is this animated movie from my childhood called :The Haunted Pumpkin Of Sleepy Hollow (2003), it's about the descendent of Ichabod crane [Nick] and his friend, there are ghosts and magic and the headless horseman and the pumpkin
anyway my brain was just

Brain: Make an oc similar to this character and do an rp
me: Why
Brain: Idea go brrr
Brain: also you like nicks design in the movie
Me: Okay those are both right, but brain-
Brain: Make the Descendent of Ichabod crane and Descendent of Brom Bones [ Abraham van Brunt.] fall in love and also have there be a bunch of magic/ historical stuff from the time and lore stuff
Me:....
Me: Every day you somehow surprise me with the weird shit you pull

1660020977443.png

Here he is
Here is mine oc
He goes by Wick [his name is Waldwick] and works at the Library

It's to early for halloween I know but shush, it's fine
FYI I do not live in sleepy Hollow, so I have NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE, I just want to be stupid and make gay :']

Plot would be something like:

Your character and mine "knew" each other in highschool
more knew of each other and yours thought it funny to pick on him from time to time because he's a crane and is pretty similar to the titular Ichabod
No one actually knows He's like, actually related to Icabod crane
just like "hahaha you have similarities, it's so funny" and Wick is sweating in the corner

Anyway they are out of highschool and are adults, Wick is like, 22 at the time and the plot is something like:

The two of them end being around each other for one reason or another [your dude needs to go to the library, Wick is really like, historically knowledge person and works there, Wick helps out with public events, randomly meet at parties and coffee shops and farmers market and so on]

thats sort of nostalgic halloween from early 2000s vibe But big secret there is the twist of magic and feelings and headless horseman is real thing till the build up to halloween

Another interesting factor might be that your guy is related to brom bones similar to how Wick is related to Ichabod

if interested send me a message!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested, but also very tired, and sending PMs is simply too taxing at the moment so um maybe send me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back