• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The haunted house game (0 out of 6)

Jagson

One Thousand Club
It was late October when six teenagers ended up in detention. One of them (TBD) found a peculiar book titled The Haunted House Game. It had a pencil attached to it as well a the strangest 1d10 they ever seen. When they opened it. They realize all but the first three pages were blank.

"Welcome to the Balor Manor. Having been home of some of the worst murders of the 18th and 19th century. A group of people threw reasons of their own. Have agreed to spend one night in the manor. What they don't know is the nightmare they are entering.

This is recommended for two or more players. One person though allowed will most likely die easily. Please place Name Age, career, in the first page. Than roll the dice six times for your stats. Strength how physically strong you are, Mentality how strong you are mentally, Dexterity how fast you are and range weapons, luck, constitution your health, and psych how far you can grasp into the spiritual plains. "

The others curious of what the first was reading decide to join in. As the last one finishes their information . The room goes dark when the lights come back they are in a large dinning room as their characters. A simple note reads welcome to the Balor Manor. Try to survive the night.

So that is my basic idea. I know it isn't a typical table top but there will be plenty of rolls

Not usually interested in dice, but I’ll throw my hat in.

hmmm...I never played a horror style game?

You using any systems or is it custom?

Im super interested! I don't know any sort of conventional dice rules, so if this is custom then I'm all for it! otherwise I might need some prep time to read up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back