• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The haunted Hallows - open for all

Anastasia sits on the bench for a few minutes, suddenly a guys comes to the top of the hill, "Everyone we must run back to base immediately" he yells, however the man does not justify why everyone should run back to base, which makes Anastasia worried.

Should Anastasia listen to the man?

A yes
B no

Windsock Windsock

Anastasia ignores the man and finds another path to walk up even further more, she walks along the path - the footprints still in embedded into the ground. She starts to hear strange noises maybe a weird animal? But pursues to continue. When suddenly a big log right in front of her, it would be possible to climb over. Windsock Windsock

Should Anastasia climb over the log?

A yes
B no

Anastasia climbs over the log and gets over it easily, continuing to walk Anastasia keeps on hearing strange noises. She felt something brush past her but she couldn't see anything. The strange noise was closer and closer now. A shiver ran down her spine, she suddenly felt something blocking her but could see it.

Should Anastasia push past this thing?

A yes
B no

Windsock Windsock

Push! It's just anxiety, we've been out for a long while now. Probably. We'll finish up this walk and then do... stuff?

Anastasia tries to shove past the figure, but it was solid. She huffed and puffed. She tried to move around the figure but she couldn't get past.

What should Anastasia do?

A keep on pushing
B yell and scream
C give up and walk away

Windsock Windsock

Anastasia continues to try and shove the figure, still unsuccessful, "move!' She yells, still trying to push. "Otherwise you will regret it" she feels a little breeze, the figure had moved so she was able to continue her trek. She still felt a light breeze behind her but continued although she felt sick about whatever this thing was. A person walked past her, they were running - running for their life, but why? Anastasia felt like maybe this was related to this breeze [the ghost].

What should Anastasia do to this person?

A yell at them
B run at them
C ignore them

Windsock Windsock

Anastasia decides to yell at the person, "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?" She questions, yelling. She sees the person shudder, "I.. can feel something behind me.. It feels weird" the person replies. The person suddenly falls to the ground out of the blue, making a loud noise as the person fell. Anastasia rushed to her side.

A - call for help
B - try and help herself

Windsock Windsock

Anastasia dials for emergency services on her phone, immediately asking for a helicopter or ambulance. She sits with the girl reassuring her. "What are you going to tell them?" She asks, the girl shrugs unsure. Anastasia sees a helicopter hovering above them, they call that there is nowhere safe to land.

What shall Anastasia do?

A say that she really needs help
B tell them she will be okay

Windsock Windsock

What, they can't just drop some napalm? Assholes.

My immersion is ruined.

B: Tell them she'll be okay.

"She'll be okay!" Anastasia yells back, regretting what she says. "Can you get up?" She asks the girl, she shrugs, Anastaisa sighs, she wanted to continue her walk but also help the girl.

What shall Ana do?

A stay
B leave

Windsock Windsock

"Sorry I have to go" Anastaisa says, as the girl actually slowly starts to get up. Anastasia walks against the strong force of wind, the leaves were blowing in all directions now. Anastaisa coughed as the air had a peculiar odour in present. "I'm coming to get you..." A whiny voice whispers in the distance.

What shall Anastaisa do?

A ignore this voice
B run away

Windsock Windsock

Anastaisa runs down the hill, suddenly feeling happy for whatever reason, was that top of the hill cursed on something? She reached the wooden cabin which she encountered earlier, it was starting to rain and it was her only source of shelter.

A go in the cabin
B conquer the rain

Windsock Windsock

I've watched enough spooky movies to know that you never stop moving until you're at home base. Conquer the rain and get back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back