• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The haunted Hallows - open for all

I know I want a quest involving intense violence and lots of cool action fights. We should play a wizard, but with muscles.

I was thinking a town plot, so I used to have a very successful quest called "Fantasia Land" it was a fantasy town, where a ghost and and a human became friends, but along the way they dealt with obstacles.

Or up for any others ideas, please comment below

Windsock Windsock Spicy Serious Spicy Serious

What kind of quest is this? Is this the 'choose-your-own-adventure' type like they usually are on this site? If so ,yeah, sure, color me interested.

Anastasia trailed along the forest, she heard strange noises yet she decided to ignore them. It was like there was someone around but she could never find where this noise was coming from. It was a weird noise, like someone humming, nor was it melodic in any shape or form. Anastasia reached a fork in the forest, leading off to two paths, she sighed. Was it like one of those movies where one path was safe and the other path had some sort of trap?

What path should Anastasia pick?

A left
B right

Windsock Windsock

Anastasia decided to go the left, besides she was left handed so she thought maybe it would be good luck. As she approached the left fork, she heard owls in the background, the sounded very beautiful. The ground was muddy which meant her black sneakers would be brown at the bottom. On the ground were foot prints which meant that someone had recently walked this path, but who? She felt a shiver tremble down her spine as if she was being watched. This person could be anyone and of course she had heard of stranger danger. She sees a note on the ground, 'go back'

What should Anastasia do?

A go back
B go forwards

Windsock Windsock

Anastasia carelessly chucks the note on the ground, she didn't want to listen to whoever this person was. Anastasia continued to trudge, as she walked up hill. The trees were getting taller and taller, providing more shelter. Foot prints were still embedded in the mud, and it looks like they weren't gonna stop anytime sooner either. Anastasia reached some wooden steps, they were very rotten, but it was the only way to continue.

Should Anastasia walk up the steps and risk falling off?

A walk the steps
B go back

Windsock Windsock

Anastasia decided to walk up the steps despite how rotten they were, she walked slowly up them, creaking every time she moved, when she reached the top she sighed of relief. Back to the muddy path it was, the footprints still embedded. She felt the sense as if she was being watched, looking behind her she saw nothing. A little wooden cabin was adjacent to the the path, but the path still continued.

What should Anastasia do?

A explore the cabin
B continue to walk

Windsock Windsock

Anastasia decided not to go in the cabin. Besides anything could be in there. She walked further up hill, before reaching the peak of the hill. One person stood at the top, it was a female probably in her 20's. She wore a dress with walking sneakers .

Should Anastasia approach the girl?

A yes
B no

Windsock Windsock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back