• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic the harvest (becoming human again)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
No one really knew how it started, but one day, some of the half-dead killing machines that had been trying to eat the human race suddenly stopped. They became intelligent and inquisitive, curious about the world around them instead of what person they were having for lunch. People were wary at first- and some still are- but others accepted them right away. Now, there are Tribes and entire camps filled with what survivors call "the Reformed".

But no one knows quite how it happened, and no one knows why some aren't Reforming. That's a problem for a later date though. For now, everyone is just trying to get back to normal.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:

anyway, it's ya friend, Walliver, back at it again with another rp to make you question your humanity.
here, the zombies are getting back to normal. we can focus on one group, or a bunch of separate groups, we'll decide that in the Discord.
Comment your favorite fruit if you're interested!

caustic caustic
Here you go bby

OOC here: Join the the harvest (becoming human again) Discord Server!
IC here:
CS here:

Last edited:
Hey! Think I have an idea, potentially, so I’m gonna throw my hat in the ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back