• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You heard there was a secret chord
Owned by A king, claimed himself Lord
But you dont really care for history, do you?
The trio grew, a fourth, a fifth
The kingdom falls, the chord it lifts
The baffled king killed by the Hallelujah

The hallelujah,
In ancient times it was said that the most powerful of all the gods would roam the world disguised as a mortal man, in secret and in some cases much less discretely this higher power would mingle with the population...
Summarised quickly the Hallelujah are hybrid humans born with a strange power.

Their faith was strong but in need of proof
They sought out gods in search of truth
But the beauty of this power overthrew them
She tied them down with a single glare
She broke the world as it wasn't fair
And from their lips she drew the Hallelujah

Eras past and over time the more intelligent and talented of the Hallelujah made discoveries about themselves. They could almost sense one another as if drawn to each other out of instinct. Most banded together to rule whatever part of the world they lived in. Though In trying to discover their heritage they awoke an ancient "god". This god promptly changed the world and stole the power inside each and every one of the Hallelujah.
This "God" rearranged the planet and distributed the collected power randomly into the population.

Maybe this power was from God above
And this new world was made with love
But what if we are unworthy to
Like the millions killed in a single night
It's those alive who have seen the Light
The memories of the broken Hallelujah

Some of the hallelujah remember the past through someone else's eyes. Even in the current day some hallelujah have vivid nightmares of a indescribable figure burning in a dark sky, the coming flash of light is unavoidable and over instantly but the pain and horror resonate throughout the ages.

These people have been here before
They know the pain and fear the gore
But What if that higher power wanted more?
We raised our flag, called to demarche
We stormed the skies with a victory march,
Thats why you know of the broken Hallelujah

Some of the Hallelujah tried to take revenge, it didn't work.

There was a time we were equal though
Hallelujah fought gods going blow for blow
But you don't really believe in that, do you?
I see the power It moves in you
Long dead power you dream of too
But every death you saw was Hallelujah

Be it gods, aliens, higher powers, other hallelujah maybe...
It's unknown when where and who but the memories of battle involving remarkable hallelujah have been recorded.
Often exaggerated and produced into entertainment of various kinds.

We done our best, it wasn't much
We couldn't win, so I tried to touch
We record the truth, pass it along
So our people can witness how it all went wrong
We stood before higher powers an saw
Those above they fear the Hallelujah.

Apparently these higher powers/gods are cautious of these humans with abilities.. you know despite having what seems to be total control of the planet in regards to reshaping destroying and creating anything past and present.
=======================================
This is a plot set in a modern day world blended with fantasy elements. So in the same place humanity created roads, cars, guns, shops and fast food. There's dragons fairies and orcs kicking about.
The fantasy races hide in the population or live in hidden cities.

The rp is about a group of people believed to be some of those hallelujah mentioned above. Captured by a secret government task force specifically in charge of the supernatural.
Your character is put into a training facility to better understand those powers before being forced to work for said government task force.

The hallelujah are just like regular humans, you know minus the DNA of a higher power that basically results in superpowers/magic/the metagene/quirks etc etc
My idea is that I would give each player two or three choices for a power/quirk etc and you choose what would suit your character or build a CS around whatever power you are given.

Two paragraphs or more twice a week is all I'm after post wise but I'm happy for people to do more.
I understand if there maybe isn't enough information or pictures to understand the gist of what I'm pitching so feel free to ask questions here or in a pm. If you ask here maybe tag me so I get the alert and I shall answer asap.

Last edited:
Ooh, color me interested!
Omg this sounds incredibly fascinating!!

And anyone else who cares,

Example of some powers the Hallelujah might have

weapon creation
20210418_182143.jpg
Making objects out of magic/energy/chakra that the user can swing telekinectally or physically.

Transformation
nano skyrace.jpg
Able to change their own body at will. Capable of becoming whatever they imagine (within some limit)

Shadows/darkness
20200429_110414.jpg
Giving form and physical strength to shadows, cloning yourself or the enemy with a darkness capable of binding it's victim.

Last edited:
Hi!!

This sounds interesting but is this a training grounds RP or are we starting off as newly trained Hallelujahs about to set off in to the field?

Ummm... you are GM right? That's your call right?

But personally I'd join the latter. And question re: powers can we get the choices up front. It's actually hard for me to build a charrie without knowing their power to start.

I figured depending on how many players were interested and what sort of characters were made would determine what start suits the best but I lean more towards starting proper with training being a brief memory for most in the starting posts.

as for powers when I first had the idea I had a bunch written down with the first two arcs but I cannot find said list atm as I’m on a phone aha

so if people want to think up their own and it seems to OP or game breaking I’ll suggest a nerf or change

K amazing.

Then is it cool if I choose 1 from the 3 examples above? Like I'd like to do Transformation power but like instead of a werewolf I'd like to do a shifter that can shift various parts of their body into 3 separate hybrid kinda forms: a lion, a ram, and a snake. And then like their major form would be that of a huge fire-Breathing Chimera from Greek mythos.

Does that work?

K amazing.

Then is it cool if I choose 1 from the 3 examples above? Like I'd like to do Transformation power but like instead of a werewolf I'd like to do a shifter that can shift various parts of their body into 3 separate hybrid kinda forms: a lion, a ram, and a snake. And then like their major form would be that of a huge fire-Breathing Chimera from Greek mythos.

Does that work?
Yea the transformation power is literally the hallelujah changing various body parts as they wish. Could be a tiger or made to look like a hybrid of animals. Though growing a actual snake for a tail may prove more difficult then say wings on the back for flying or replacing fingers with lion claws

And breathing fire should require Dragon throat/insides aha

Last edited:
Mostly anything is fine as long as it isn't Mulitple powers along the lines of superman, Or super Speed like the flash.

Basically if you (or i) can picture your character easily dealing with any task or problem in a matter of seconds/minutes I'm going to suggest a change

Lol uh,
Anyone like this enough to justify me making a cs page In the past?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back