• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hallelujah of Wantol-- cs page

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo thanks for coming, the bare minimum is what I put below but feel free to add to it, I'm happy for you to have some creative freedom in naming a village or town in the country of Karma or Restag, if you want more info I'm happy to answer questions and I reply asap whenever I get the chance to help/be a asshole
I'll make a CS hopefully today.
======================
Name: (Something and then the clan name obviously)

appearance: (Picture and description please, hair colour height etc)

gear:(What your character uses wears and has on them for a long trip wrought with challenge and danger)

mana:
(This determines your characters magic, you get a single type of mana so no one is blasting fire and ice at the same time. While most stuff can fit into the lore i may ask you to edit or change something if it seems to much or unavoidably OP or BS.
"Whoever makes eye contact with me either fall unconscious or bow to me"
this is a no, you put something like this and I'll delete the sheet and imply your favourite pizza toppings are shithouse)

skills:
(If your character is good at something list it here)

flaws:
(No one is perfect, have a flaw for each two skills and don't make a edgy anti-social murder hobo)
((I'll be sad if you do, then I'll delete your sheet and ignore you))

background
(This can be as vague or as detailed as you like. Either way everyone's characters are starting in the town of Grimgar to attend a meeting with the council of Karma)

edit1.jpg

Name:
Jasha Taniyn, the Rogue
Race: Human
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 148 lbs
Personality: Jasha is nothing other than a scholar and a gentleman.

Traits
  • Filthy Rotten Liar: Jasha is naturally deceitful and insincere with others. While he does have a talent for lying, it's off-set with a difficulty in convincing others when he speaks truthfully.
  • Armor? What's that?: Jasha is fast, faster than average members of his race, but any suit of armor (even light suits of armor) hampers his movement considerably.
Merits
  • Circus Monkey: Jasha can walk a tight-rope and is a skilled gymnast/parkourist. Palming a few coins or a coin purse without getting caught is also within his repertoire.
  • Master of the H'Whip: Jasha uses the whip as an extension of himself. The whip in his hands is like unto a live thing, obeying his every command.
Flaws
  • Chivalrous Courtesy: Jasha despises raising his hand against sentient creatures of the opposite gender; therefore, he suffers from self-inflicted penalties to his attacks against members of these finer folk.
  • Why is it always a cave?!: Jasha becomes 'shaken' or 'panicked' while in any space that is sufficiently enclosed and/or if it has a ceiling that is less than 10 feet. In addition, he becomes 'panicked' whenever he is entangled, pinned, or bound.

Mana (Shadow)
  • Abyssal Jump: A form of teleportation. At the moment, Jasha can only 'jump' 25 feet at a time and only with what he can easily carry. While the jump can be quiet in the right circumstances it is by no means stealthy. If he were to jump right behind someone, they would feel the aftermath of the jump: a strong current of air followed by a weak concussive force.
Other
  • Jasha's eyes are an amber colour.
  • Asides from the vest and the white wraps around his shoulders and upper biceps, the rest of his upper body is bare.
  • Assume that any semblance of armor on his black, buckled short-pants (the white ornate looking cuisse/tasset) isn't there
Gear
  • What he's wearing
  • Travel Sac
    • Trail Rations (beef jerky)
    • Waterskin
    • A large and ridiculous looking sun hat
      • made from material that can be easily folded
    • Winter wear that is red and white in color. It comes with a black belt, black boots and a red beanie with a fluffy white pompom hanging off the end
      • this outfit will severely hamper Jasha's dexterity when worn
  • Anway's Whip
    • 12ft long
    • Magically enchanted to return, uncoil and harden into a flexible pole on command
    • Made from the hide of a resilient magical beast
Backstory
  • Anything before the age of 13, Jasha says he can't remember.
  • As far as he knows, he discovered his ability to 'jump' around the time he hit puberty.
  • He joined a band of circus performers called Cirque du Lune; stayed with them for nine years before moving on.
  • He's been on his own for the last three years, just doing his own thing; never staying in one place for too long
Misc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back