• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Hakkenden (2 Caretaker Slots Left - No Traps/Shota/Femme Boys)

Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Jabu Jabu Doughnut Doughnut

Those who have been approved. Please check out this Character Thread: Fantasy - The Hakkenden [Character Thread]

Post your CS there.

Here is the OOC.

OOC

If the approved persons do not post their CS or post a hello in this OOC, then I will assume they lost interest in this game and drop their role. I know this website has a high attrition rate for attention spans, so I'm not going to go find people who should have been watching this thread if they wanted to join the game.

Last edited:
id like the tei doggo

do you allow people to double? if so, i can also play a caretaker. take care of pupper.

This looks super fun! Hard choice on what role to take, though... It looks like you're running a little short on care takers atm so I guess I'll go with that! I should have a character sheet up sometime tomorrow if you'll take me ^u^

1579392274520.png
Character Name: Kodama Shuko
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150lb
Hair Color:
A deep purple, almost black.
Eye Color: Purple.
Grade: 12
Hakkenshi: N/A

General Appearance:
Refer to picture.

Personality: Overly serious, Kodama Shuko does his best to not just survive but thrive in what he does. And though he is met with varying success, the drive to succeed has propelled him far enough to at least pass each year. The fact that he isn't always on top doesn't anger him, though, it just makes him dig that little bit deeper and push that little bit harder. A shame he has an attention span of an ill trained dog.
Likes: If you feed Shuko once, he'll try to pay you back, if you keep feeding him he'll be your best friend. And once he's all fueled up and ready to go from all that food, he does like going on runs.
Dislikes: Shuko does not like math. Simple math, that's fine, but as soon as you start making complex equations you can almost see the smoke coming from his ears as he tries to make sense of it all. And studying in general frustrates him, sitting in one place for so long makes him antsy and feeling like he needs to do something.

Talents: Shuko has proven to be very good at marathons, his endurance shining through.
Favorite Subject: PE
Current Story: Shuko has never been one to make a plan for the future, and has always just taken things one step at a time. The current step he is on is to buckle down and really study algebra. In his mind, adding letters and numbers together should not work, but since someone said it does, it does. Something his parents are making sure he does like a pair of hawks. There is no way that they would let him have a pet of any kind, not until after he starts passing algebra.
Extra: Anything else you want to add?

Last edited:
Wraith Wraith Approved.

Everyone Everyone : I'm not expecting to get 8 Caretakers, so I don't mind pairing two Hakkenshi with one Caretaker if I have to. However, if we get four Caretakers at least because right now we have...just 1 and now 2 with the recent approved, then that will be enough to start the game.

I put Links to the game threads on the OP (front page) of this recruitment.

Here he is!

Character Name: Marcel Emerson
Height: 4' 9"
Weight: like, 90 pounds? That's about the normal weight for his age right?
Hair Color: Dark brown/black
Eye Color: Brown
Grade: 10th
Hakkenshi: lol idk

General Appearance:
This smol bean:

ken-kaneki-young-tokyo-ghoul-38.1.jpg

With this boi's hair, but like, brownish?

images

He's got a thin frame. Like, skin and bones. This child be tiny. He also prioritizes comfort over style to a degree, like he'll be wearing baggy jeans on a hot day rather than shorts 'cause he's self conscious, but he also gets cold like super easy so he'll be wearing this big bulky coat while everyone else is wearing a light autumn jacket or something ridiculous like that.

Personality: Marcel is, to be blunt, very shy. He doesn't talk much to anyone unless necessary. He has very few friends, and even then to them he doesn't speak much. This doesn't mean he hates people, though. He actually desperately wants to be more likable, but has trouble getting over his fear of looking like a fool. He cares a lot about the people around him, too. He does his best not to assume things about people or make them uncomfortable, though he doesn't always succeed in this.

Likes: Soft background noise, like people chatting, the rustling of tree leaves or pages turning, or gentle wind blowing snowflakes against the window. Winter, when he can curl up into a soft, warm blanket in the living room at 10:46 at night, watching from the window as snowflakes slowly fall under the streetlight and join the faint white blanket already forming. That feeling of half consciousness as he drifts off into the land of dreams. His lazy little sack of fur affectionately called Cheese, who spends most of her time liquified on the couch.

Dislikes: Loud, cacophonous places that make you want to take each individual person and punt them into the stratosphere. People getting too close/invading his personal space. Most domesticated birds. Blueberries. Swimming.

Talents: He knows some basic sign language as he has a close cousin who is deaf. He's good at math. He's fairly clever as well and is fairly good at reading people.
Favorite Subject: He really likes English(the foreign language) and literature classes. He also kind of likes class.

Current Story: He's not sure what he wants do just yet. He's been considering a literature major, but that doesn't quite feel right. His parents are separated, but only for the reason that they just, don't think they're right for eachother. He lives with his mom full time while his dad lives just down town. Marcel sees his dad multiple times a week. He lives in a fairly small, pet-friendly apartment in the outer-edges of the city. Adding a dog to the family could begin to make things a little cramped, but they could manage.

Extra: Cheese is a cat, if you couldn't tell. And yes, this is the same character I created for Sublime. I kind of liked him, though, so I thought I'd de-age him for this one ouo

SquishCat SquishCat Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Both approved. I believe that gives us the minimum 4 care takers.

For anyone else looking at this Rp, we are still recruiting Caretakers and Hakkenshi. We just met the minimum to start the game, so don't hesitate to submit an application here in the recruitment thread if you think you'd be interested in the story.

Hakkenshi name: Tomokazu Kitou (犬童 悌和) (yes I’m cheating here with the kanji lol)

Alias: -

Height: 171 cm

Weight: 55 kg

Hair Color:
Black.

Eye Color: Yellow.

Dog Breed: Great Dane.

Spirit Bead: Tei (悌)

General Appearance: Tomokazu has a rather slender body and long hair, giving a rather feminine vibe at first glance. He generally enjoys wearing any mixture of all-black clothing, but generally wore black shirt and shorts over white undergarments. He also adds red collar over his shirt. In contrast to his overall dark theme, he wears a yellow choker with a little bell on it.

In battle and with enough preparation, Tomokazu would often wore a full blown kabuki costume, complete with the thick white face powder and sharp red eye shading.

Personality: Tomokazu is generally a rather soft person. He likes smiling, enjoy being surrounded by children, and seemed to have a quite positive outlook in life. He always spoke in soft and polite language even to those normally considered to be his inferior. Despite so, behind his smile is a man worn out by countless battle. Tomokazu would occasionally slips out of his cheerful man persona and showed a sharp gaze befitting to that of a skilled warrior. Despite so, he refused to fully embrace his gritty true self, reasoning that “the world already sucked as is. I want to at least bring a little bit of happiness toward those around me even if it costs me my life.”

Tomokazu, as his Spirit Bead suggested, has a strong sense of brotherhood toward his fellow Hakkenshi, and is willing to go through pain and pleasure together. But perhaps taking it too far, he also actively avoids romantic relationship in fear of envy and jealousy building up among his peers. That is not to say he isn’t interested in women. Quite the opposite, he found woman to be ‘quite alluring’, though he claimed that he merely saw woman’s body as something of artistic value.

In battle, Tomokazu is a much fiercer person. Though he rarely drops his smile, his gaze is sharper and his eyes are more focused. However, he can also be quite playful with his opponent, taunting and doing moves that leaves his vital points in the open.

-Art, especially dances.

-Children

Dislikes:

-Sour food

-Sour face

---

Primary Weapon: A chokuto hidden as a bamboo flute called Hanafubuki. It has an almost pitch-black sheath with only five cherry blossom petals at the bottom part to decorate it.

Secondary Weapon: A pair of war fans. Despite being his secondary weapon, these fans are usually Tomokazu’s go-to weapon if he wanted to hide his Hanafubuki for some reason or if he felt his opponent was not that big of a threat.

Special Ability: Dancing Over the Goldfish’ Pond – A special ability designed to give Tomokazu an edge against many opponents. Hanafubuki transform into a burst of sakura petals which whirl around him, then after a dance sequence the petals will spread around him. The petals are sharp enough to pierce human and yokai alike, although some thicker clothing e.g. steel armor or even mere leather jacket can resist it to some extent, the thicker the clothing the more petal it can hold before it get pierced. After a brief moment, the petals will return to its chokuto form.

Extra:

-His Kabuki costume would look something like this:
Tamamonomae (Onmoyji) 01.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back