• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Hakkenden (2 Caretaker Slots Left - No Traps/Shota/Femme Boys)

tumblr_nbpci9lxXK1sfo7duo1_400.gifv

latest
Hakkenshi name: Jinu Senko
Alias: Caregiver- He wasn't as big as the other Hakkenshi and was more well known for being the one to help people recover after battles, earning him this simple yet accurate title.
Height: 4'2"
Weight: 90 lbs
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Yellow
Dog Breed: Pug
Spirit Bead: Chi

General Appearance: Jinu is a short, androgynous guy. His gray-brown hair is a bit long, going down just past his chin. He's relatively cute and baby-faced, all in all, but what would one expect from a pug? To match this cute appearance, most of his clothes are cutesy and girly.

Personality: Temperamental and stubborn to a fault, Jinu is basically the stereotype of a small dog. He's one of the moodier doggos, which makes him a bit hard to get along with. Sure, he's cute as a button, but who wants to be around someone who's snappy and rude? Regardless of his bad traits, Jinu's not a bad guy. He's more of a Tsundere, coming off as cold and uncaring but caring more than it'd initially appear. He's....probably pretty lazy and wants to be pampered? I fucking hate writing personalities.
Likes: Stuffed animal squeaky toys, dog biscuits, kibbles, kitties
Dislikes: Rain, young children, heights

Primary Weapon: Fists. He's a fuckin' punchy bitch.
Secondary Weapon: Umbrella, which I'll find a ref for when I wake up.
Special Ability: Blaze- For around a minute, Jinu's fists will be surrounded in fire. That's it. It doesn't burn him or damage his clothes because anime logic.
Extra: He has a hot dog squeaky toy that he'll chew on even in human form. He loves it.

Last edited:
This game won't work because we aren't getting any Caretakers. There is a great imbalance. We also won't be able to explore the romantic side of the story. It was a nice try I suppose.

This game won't work because we aren't getting any Caretakers. There is a great imbalance. We also won't be able to explore the romantic side of the story. It was a nice try I suppose.

well, illi wants to make a caretaker and so do i. thats at least two more.

Quick Question: Would a German Shepherd, Akita, or St. Bernard suffice as a dog species? I'm still in the comtemplating stage as to whether to join this rp or not.

Necromantic Necromantic I'm not allowing traps/shota whatever you want to call them. I'm not letting those kind of characters into the game. I would rather have actual female characters in this game to balance it, than to have femme boys. So I'm unreserving some roles.

Necromantic Necromantic I'm not allowing traps/shota whatever you want to call them. I'm not letting those kind of characters into the game. I would rather have actual female characters in this game to balance it, than to have femme boys. So I'm unreserving some roles.
what? im not playing a crossdresser in any way shape or form. hes just short and cute, and wouldnt wear a damn skirt if you payed him. having longish hair doesnt make him a trap. you even accepted an actual trap character just before me. is there some sort of problem with a guy liking the aesthetic of cute things?

I dropped that person actually Necromantic Necromantic

I'm not going to argue with you, and if you plan to argue with me, it just gives me more justification not to allow not only your character concept but you as a writer into the game. I am not allowing those concepts into this game.

I dropped that person actually Necromantic Necromantic

I'm not going to argue with you, and if you plan to argue with me, it just gives me more justification not to allow not only your character concept but you as a writer into the game. I am not allowing those concepts into this game.
what concept are you talking about, though? i just play short guys who like cute things as a reflection of myself- being a 5'1 straight man with a preference toward cute things and knitting over things like call of duty. im just a bit frustrated that youre refusing a character thats a reflection of my own issues on the basis of a "trope".

Necromantic Necromantic I have Rule # 3 in my rules list for a reason. Seeing as you are persistently trying to argue, I will not be accepting you into this game. Have a nice day.

Lastly, my parting advice, if a game doesn't go the way "you want it," it means to find another game and not argue with the GM to try and get him or her to change it so that it does go your way. The game just isn't for you.

Necromantic Necromantic I have Rule # 3 in my rules list for a reason. Seeing as you are persistently trying to argue, I will not be accepting you into this game. Have a nice day.

Lastly, my parting advice, if a game doesn't go the way "you want it," it means to find another game and not argue with the GM to try and get him or her to change it so that it does go your way. The game just isn't for you.
god, this isnt even an arguement, im just trying to understand what you think is so bad about a guy being effeminate. but fine, i see our personalities arent compatible, tchüss.

Yeah, saying my goodbye here. The idea of no shota/trap allowed doesn't land well with me, and I have too many RPs in my hand already.

Also, Tomokazu is no trap. He is just a slightly more flamboyant man who acted that way because of his kabuki actor upbringing, but I guess you don't care either way.

Hey! I'd love to make a caretaker for this and I don't mind making a girl. Is this still open?

catburglar catburglar Yes. I would like some female characters because I think we only have one or two out of a gaggle of boys. I want to balance it some. But only play what you are comfortable with.

Cool. And just a quick question, how are the Hakkenshi and Caretakers going to be assigned?

bff262de6545da944c030091f2c7b0d8.jpg

CHARACTER NAME :: Saori Fujiwara

HEIGHT :: 5'2"
WEIGHT :: 123lbs

HAIR COLOUR :: Pink
EYE COLOUR :: Bluish grey

GRADE :: 12
HAKKENSHI(S) :: To be determined

GENERAL APPEARANCE :: Saori isn't somebody who actively tries to draw the attention to herself but her her choice of clothing is always clean-cut and well thought out. She tends to stick to blacks, whites, and pinks in what she wears; it might as well be her brand.

Typically, she wears her hair down except when she wears a hat, then it's normally pulled up in a ponytail. Her ears and navel are pierced, and she's got a small semi-colon tattooed on the inside of her left wrist. She's got a few scars but most are concealable and from past events she keeps under lock and key.

PERSONALITY :: In a nutshell, Saori is a reserved person with a lot of secrets, a good heart, and impossibly high walls. Toward others she's cold and distant, blunt in her words and opinions, and won't go out of her way to cater to others' feelings. She's aloof and takes a long time to trust others.

This means she's deliberate about the people she allows into her life. When she does, Saori's gentler half comes out. She's attentive, affectionate, loyal, and generally supportive. That being said, allowing others to see her in a vulnerable state is a continuous struggle. Having been as independent as she is for as long as she has, there hasn't been many events in her life where she's shared difficult times with another person.

LIKES :: hiking, strawberry ice cream, long drives, music, gaming, drawing etc.
DISLIKES :: crowded places, red meat, birds, cinemas, lightning/thunderstorms, mushrooms etc.

TALENTS :: - Saori's pretty decent at video games and plays competitively.
- She's put in a lot of practice in her abilities with the guitar.
- Saori knits. A lot. It's a guilty pleasure.
- She isn't particularly amazing at it, but Saori enjoys indulging in photography.

FAVOURITE SUBJECT :: Math and Art. Lines and numbers just make sense.

CURRENT STORY :: Without getting into too many details, Saori's mother died when she was 11 years old, and her father's been mentally and emotionally checked out since, safe for some episodes of uncontrollable grief-stricken anger. No siblings. She's mostly learned how to get by on her own and only ask her father things she is/was still too young to obtain herself. Their relationship is mostly don't ask and don't tell, and Saori doesn't mind keeping the status quo. Her goal is to graduate and move out of the country as soon as possible to start over fresh.

Other than that, Saori's home is quite spacious as her father makes good money considering how devoted he is to his work. Accommodating one, even two Hakkenshi wouldn't be an issue.

EXTRA :: - Saori's a Pescatarian, meaning the only meat she eats is fish.
- She has a part-time job as a barista at a local café.

Last edited:
catburglar catburglar She serves alcohol at 17 or as a barista she is just serving virgin drinks? I think Japan's age for alcohol is 18. Other than that, she is approved.

The Hakkenshi are decided on together. We have a PM group I will add you to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back